Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
You're recessed if you don't have a full-blown ante-face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, antiantifa, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Yeah, I'm slightly recessed.

Do the wall test, flatten your occiput against wall and chin tuck, if you are forward grown you will still look decent, otherwise you'll look like a blob.

99% of people will fail

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Do the wall test, flatten your occiput against wall and chin tuck, if you are forward grown you will still look decent, otherwise you'll look like a blob.

99% of people will fail
Meaning 99% of people are recessed? I agree, legit.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, magnificentcel, Yerico7 and 3 others
Jfl at calling genetic differences recessed. If you naturally mewed, you're not recessed. Define recession

Jfl at calling genetic differences recessed. If you naturally mewed, you're not recessed. Define recession
Anything less than prognathic jaws like the guy in the OP.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and optimisticzoomer
Aka some people are naturally more forward grown. You cant compare people less forward grown and call them recessed.

It's like saying everyone without acromegaly has a small jaw

What makes you think that's how everyone is supposed to look?
Because that's an ante-face and ante-face is the only true sign of optimal forward growth. Ask Dr.Sailer

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Because that's an ante-face and ante-face is the only true sign of optimal forward growth. Ask Dr.Sailer
Biggest bs I've heard. Some doctor supposedly knows the exact way every skull should be.

Look at asian skulls - they are almost always flatter than caucasian skulls. What makes you think these natural differences can't exist in caucasians? There's no such thing as "correct" facial structure

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Biggest bs I've heard. Some doctor supposedly knows the exact way every skull should be.

Look at asian skulls - they are almost always flatter than caucasian skulls. What makes you think these natural differences can't exist in caucasians? There's no such thing as "correct" facial structure
Well look at his results. Amazing and if I had the money I'd definitely pay him 100k for the bimax

A correct facial structure is a forward-grown facial structure

Well look at his results. Amazing and if I had the money I'd definitely pay him 100k for the bimax

A correct facial structure is a forward-grown facial structure
There's no way of defining a "forward grown facial structure". You cant compare everyone to someone like the guy you posted.

You have to compare to the average. A 6'2" man is not short because a 6'8" man exists.

Same way here. Someone less forward grown than this man is not recessed because they have different genes to him (an outlier)

There's no way of defining a "forward grown facial structure". You cant compare everyone to someone like the guy you posted.

You have to compare to the average. A 6'2" man is nor short because a 6'8" man exists.

Same way here. Someone less forward grown than this man is not recessed because they have different genes to him (an outlier)
Why are asians subhumans? Because they're recessed. If they looked like the guy in the OP, anti-asian racism wouldn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 10987
bella swan twilight GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 10987 and JL~
Why are asians subhumans? Because they're recessed. If they looked like the guy in the OP, anti-asian racism wouldn't exist.
Because they are more "recessed" than the average white person.

Also just because there's no correct facial structure, doesnt mean some facial structures dont look better than others.

There's no "correct" facial structure, in the same way there's no "correct" height, eye colour or nose shape. I'm sorry you've fallen for this meme.

There's ideal, but that doesnt mean everyone who isn't ideal is wrong. Ideal isnt the same as correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

You have to compare to the average. A 6'2" man is not short because a 6'8" man exists.

You two are talking about different things. OP is talking about relative positioning of features, you are talking about absolute size of bones. The latter has no influence on the former, as a well developed face is well developed regardless of the size and shape of the individual bones. The way mastication and glossal & cervical musculature work mean that there is an ideal facial form the attainment of which is guaranteed by ideal anatomical function. There is only one ideal relative positioning for each set of jaws that guarantees the optimal functioning of mastication and anatomy at large. OP is absolutely right that almost no one has ideal development.

You two are talking about different things. OP is talking about relative positioning of features, you are talking about absolute size of bones. The latter has no influence on the former, as a well developed face is well developed regardless of the size and shape of the individual bones. The way mastication and glossal & cervical musculature work mean that there is an ideal facial form the attainment of which is guaranteed by ideal anatomical function. There is only one ideal relative positioning for each set of jaws that guarantees the optimal functioning of mastication and anatomy at large. OP is absolutely right that almost no one has ideal development.
No cos that would imply everyone thousands of years ago had the same facial structure. The only thing which is proper is proper is the size of the ramus and robustness if the jaw. Maxilla and cheekbones are irrelevant when it comes to that

Also that would imply that asians have developed wrongly, when in reality it is their genetics.

Last edited:
Beauty is literally built inside the skull
Lefort 3 would be the only legit surgery but is only available to deformed patients

im not sure if this is true tbh

No cos that would imply everyone thousands of years ago had the same facial structure.
How so?

The only thing which is proper is proper is the size of the ramus and robustness if the jaw. Maxilla and cheekbones are irrelevant when it comes to that

The development of maxilla and cheekbones are fundamentally intertwined with mandibular development. Furthermore, mandibular projection itself is determined by maxillary development.

Also that would imply that asians have developed wrongly, when in reality it is their genetics.
There are no significant functional differences between the skulls of the various races (the main differences are merely aesthetic). It all boils down to functional mechanics, which are universal to human species. The jaw works in a certain way and thus guides the occlusion to develop in a certain way. There is a specific point at which the molars have to reside relative to the spine in order to make the anatomy works seamlessly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You're recessed if you don't have a full-blown ante-face

View attachment 939863
no he is also recessed. All adults are recessed
Look at a babies side profile their hyoid starts at the end of their jaw
(the circle indicates where the hyoid starts)
Profile of a baby boy X6AW5D

While for even the most "foreward grown" person,
their hyoid start at the middle of the jaw

Ca timesbrightspotcdn

I will be the first one tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hazed
How so?

The development of maxilla and cheekbones are fundamentally intertwined with mandibular development. Furthermore, mandibular projection itself is determined by maxillary development.

There are no significant functional differences between the skulls of the various races (the main differences are merely aesthetic). It all boils down to functional mechanics, which are universal to human species. The jaw works in a certain way and thus guides the occlusion to develop in a certain way. There is a specific point at which the molars have to reside relative to the spine in order to make the anatomy works seamlessly.
The whole point of OP's post was about aesthetics, of which there is no correct facial structure. Only ideal

The whole point of OP's post was about aesthetics, of which there is no correct facial structure. Only ideal
No it's a point about structure ('recessed', hello?). If you thought it was a point about aesthetics, I can understand why you argued against him. In any case, ante-face is simply a marker of proper development.

there is no correct facial structure. Only ideal
They are the same thing. Correct is ideal and ideal is correct.

They are the same thing. Correct is ideal and ideal is correct.
Not true. There is nothing functionally wrong about having flat cheekbones, or NCT etc, but it isn't ideal. There is no "correct" facial structure lmao. There is genetic diversity. otherwise everyone would look the same, bar features like skin and eye colour.

Not true. There is nothing functionally wrong about having flat cheekbones, or NCT etc, but it isn't ideal. There is no "correct" facial structure lmao. There is genetic diversity. otherwise everyone would look the same, bar features like skin and eye colour.
Cheekbones and NCT don't necessarily have much to do with ante-face. That being said, lack of zygomatic development is, categorically, indicative of a functional problem.

There is no "correct" facial structure
Is there correct function? Then there is correct form.

There is genetic diversity. otherwise everyone would look the same, bar features like skin and eye colour.
Valid, but irrelevant. Once again: superficial aesthetics have little do with the subject. Cranial structure is but a foundation on top of which the genetically determined unique features sit. Furthermore, all of these features are designed to sit in an optimally developed face -- hence why lack of development ruins facial harmony in multiple ways.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Most people look so bad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and magnificentcel
Cheekbones and NCT don't necessarily have much to do with ante-face. That being said, lack of zygomatic development is, categorically, indicative of a functional problem.

Valid, but irrelevant. Once again: superficial aesthetics have little do with the subject. Cranial structure is but a foundation on top of which the genetically determined unique features sit. Furthermore, all of these features are designed to sit in an optimally developed face -- hence why lack of development ruins facial harmony in multiple ways.
Find me one piece of evidence showing that this face is how faces are meant to look.

Whatever, I cba, agree to disagree

Btw I already mentioned development. I said about mewing naturally (and chewing). My point is, there's no evidence to suggest this is a properly developed face.