Your face isn’t bloated, it’s recessed.

Cry about it, pedo.
Angry Wojak GIF by Leroy Patterson
This is you rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Eren and hilley
Your recessed maxilla is causing your face to have that bloated appearance because there isn’t enough bone to stretch out the soft tissue.

As a result you have nasolabiol folds which is giving you that bloated appearance.

You need bimax to correct the issue. No other cope is going to fix that issue.

A retard like @RealFunkyFlamingo hasn’t figured this out yet.
He still thinks he need to lean down to single digits to have some form of angularity.
Nigga i finally saw the ortho and he told me I need at least 1 year of Invisalign before doing the surgery with R.
I am so close yet so far
I want to pursue and give up at the same time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moreroidsmoredates
Your recessed maxilla is causing your face to have that bloated appearance because there isn’t enough bone to stretch out the soft tissue.

As a result you have nasolabiol folds which is giving you that bloated appearance.

He still thinks he need to lean down to single digits to have some form of angularity.
Screenshot 20241004 115102

Images 21

Ovee for Vasily i guess :feelsuhh:

4366000 IMG 20240906 WA0000

Meanwhile the maxilla

Facial leaness has many factors

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

I keep saying this also not normal bimax

View attachment 3217725
View attachment 3217727

Ovee for Vasily i guess :feelsuhh:

View attachment 3217729

Meanwhile the maxilla

Facial leaness has many factors
Fucking retarded ugly coper doesn’t understand what a forward grown and projected maxilla means.

His tiny little peanut skull doesn’t understand facial anatomy, because if he knew, he would’ve understand that what he said makes little sense

Instead he pretends to know jackshit by compensating with shitty pictures of ‘Vasily’, because he believed some autistic ramblings on a KHHV forum used by browns.

Just add a ‘jfl react’ like the rest. It will keep the pain away.

Fucking retarded ugly coper doesn’t understand what a forward grown and projected maxilla means.

His tiny little peanut skull doesn’t understand facial anatomy, because if he knew, he would’ve understand that what he said makes little sense

Instead he pretends to know jackshit by compensating with shitty pictures of ‘Vasily’, because he believed some autistic ramblings on a KHHV forum used by browns.

Just add a ‘jfl react’ like the rest. It will keep the pain away.

What a projected maxilla means then?

I don't think you know that

Yours is extremely RECCESED that's why you have folds at <13% bf

Then you come here thinking other people have your shit Facial structure cause they are bloat :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

What a projected maxilla means then?

I don't think you know that

Yours is extremely RECCESED that's why you have folds at <13% bf

Then you come here thinking other people have your shit Facial structure cause they are bloat :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Lol i was never sub 13%. Where did you get that from?

Bloat is cope unless you’re severely overweight.
If you have a good facial structure, the bloat won’t be really visible to others. It’s mostly visible to yourself.

Bloat is a mask for shit bones or really high bodyfat 25%+.

this is not true.
this actor has negative upper maxila and a defined face:

Can a recessed chin and a lack of zygos also make the face appear bloated ?

That’s because he has top tier bones in other areas and his maxillary recession is very mild.

I swear i’m done arguing with disabled kids.
maybe it's just more fat distribution genetics more than bone, see very few truly recessed people tbh and its really easy to tell if they're recessed or not :feelshah:

maybe it's just more fat distribution genetics more than bone, see very few truly recessed people tbh and its really easy to tell if they're recessed or not :feelshah:
Bro fat distribution is cope for the most part.

If you have a blobby chubby face at around 20% it means that you have subhuman forward growth and not “muh fat distribution genetics “.

Bro fat distribution is cope for the most part.

If you have a blobby chubby face at around 20% it means that you have subhuman forward growth and not “muh fat distribution genetics “.

totally brah! :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
We’re talking about men not women. For women it’s different.

You won’t find these extremes in 9/10 of the cases.

Stop trying.
that querisman dude was sitting at 30% bf and had hollow cheeks same as brahminboss you act like it don't matter tho

can have single digit body fat and your face will still hold more fat than your ass cheeks

that querisman dude was sitting at 30% bf and had hollow cheeks same as brahminboss you act like it don't matter tho

can have single digit body fat and your face will still hold more fat than your ass cheeks

Fuck man, why do you have to be so stubborn and just wont accept that it has to with bone structure?

Very childish mindset.

Just like how you tried to argue with orc and got verbally annihilated because your dumb ass didn’t wanted to be proven wrong.

the amount of pedos in here scare me
They’re mostly talking about hem selves and are projecting it onto others.

It was just another spastic zoomer throwing our slurs after slurs.
Never interacted with him before.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu

@RealFunkyFlamingo you should have stopped posting when i told you to boyo. imagine thinking frauding changes reality... tsk tsk

Fuck man, why do you have to be so stubborn and just wont accept that it has to with bone structure?

Very childish mindset.

Just like how you tried to argue with orc and got verbally annihilated because your dumb ass didn’t wanted to be proven wrong.
orc projects and spazzes out on people why would i care :feelshah:, same as this thread bruh multiple examples but you can just continue denying it fat pads can give the illusion of a fat maxilla

no i didnt refer to you as one it was just a comment that caught my attention. people like @MoggerGaston come to mind jfl

• +1
orc projects and spazzes out on people why would i care :feelshah:, same as this thread bruh multiple examples but you can just continue denying it fat pads can give the illusion of a fat maxilla
Fat pads don’t give the illusion of a “flat” maxilla.

Anatomically and structurally it doesn’t make sense.
You can clearly tell bloat that comes from a recessed maxilla and bloat that comes from fat pads or too high bodyfat.

Fat pads don’t give the illusion of a “flat” maxilla.

Anatomically and structurally it doesn’t make sense.
You can clearly tell bloat that comes from a recessed maxilla and bloat that comes from fat pads or too high bodyfat.
i mean it is pretty simple just explain any ascension post without including bloating/fat pads

''Spastic Zoomer'' What a fucking nerd LMAO thats what no pussy does to a mf

Literally me

Ok thanks for telling me jordan barret is boneless recessed human

You're a fucking nerd, you're my little bitch. I would bully your gay ass and choke your tiny neck with my legs while i break your pocket-size dinossaur arms with an armlock.

You're a fucking nerd, you're my little bitch. I would bully your gay ass and choke your tiny neck with my legs while i break your pocket-size dinossaur arms with an armlock.
Lets be real here; no girl has ever been into you irl:feelskek:

Lets be real here; no girl has ever been into you irl:feelskek:
''Moreroidsmoredates'' You're the type of guy that got bullied by me in high school and now thinks he's sigma after blasting testosterone, you're a freak little guy, nothing but a weirdo.

• JFL
''Moreroidsmoredates'' You're the type of guy that got bullied by me in high school and now thinks he's sigma after blasting testosterone, you're a freak little guy, nothing but a weirdo.
You bullied only little children because the real guys never took you seriously.

No sorry mate, i don’t take roids.

What’s your next zoomer insult going to be…:soy:

Ahw don’t say all that, you shiver me timbers:feelshaha:

Lol i was never sub 13%. Where did you get that from?

Bloat is cope unless you’re severely overweight.
If you have a good facial structure, the bloat won’t be really visible to others. It’s mostly visible to yourself.

Bloat is a mask for shit bones or really high bodyfat 25%+.
yh this is not true, even at 16% i was sometimes bloated although it was very minimal

Nigga is obsessed with me. I've put U on ignore for a long time. But someone tagged me here. Jfl at ur time wasting

Nigga is obsessed with me. I've put U on ignore for a long time. But someone tagged me here. Jfl at ur time wasting
This wasn’t specifically towards you. I just used you as an example.

I don’t give a shit about you or other users.

Cope. U dream about me nigga. That's why u have me as an example.

But tbh I am really bloated. That's why 8bf or lower is needed for me. My skull is small. Too small to stretch all the fat at 10 bf plus. It's small but harmonious. My maxilla has decent growth. And my ramus is average in length. Get ur facts straight Lil nigga.

But tbh I am really bloated. That's why 8bf or lower is needed for me. My skull is small. Too small to stretch all the fat at 10 bf plus. It's small but harmonious. My maxilla has decent growth. And my ramus is average in length. Get ur facts straight Lil nigga.
shut up narcy abused d

Water but not said enough muh “I’m low bf% but I’m still bloated is it fat pad genetics ? “
No you ressced fuck

muh