Almost got in a fight again

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
so i was just done with push day so me and my friend are outside smoking in the parking lot of my gym 4 guys walk to the door to get in the gym one of them we now i am good with him but my friend has beef with him over some stupid shit about a girl i dont even now the full story and i don’t really care so my friend bump’s in to him when he walks by for reference this guy is taller then me at least 2 inches and i am 6’4 and he is decently muscular while my friend is 5’7 and skinny ( he does kickboxing but still ) so this guy tries to push him so i get in front of him and said just let it go bro ( i now him good we are cool we where in the same class a couple years back at a old school) then while i was talking to him one of his friends said flamand ( means like whiteboy ) and he said something else but didn’t hear him good because i was talking with the other guy my idiot friend behind me was saying come if you are a men and al this stupid shit i was standing between them and his 3 friends are standing infront me too then this guy told me to go out his way he was cool to me i told him if he touched my friend i had to fight him and I didn’t want to just let it go bro its not worth it there are cameras here we go home now I really dont wanna do this shit today we gave a hand and i turned around told my friend to shut his big mouth and that we go home i said it in his ear now that was it we went home fuck normally i dont back off from a fight because i feel like a bitch but i now we lost before we even started my friend was mad at me i dont get it he wanted me to fight with him he isn’t thinking clear i think fighting 4 guys in a parking lot full of cameras he act like I didn’t have his back while i saved him from getting beaten up fuck this shit tbt time to go sleep got me tired

@emeraldglass @true_cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Joe Rogancel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
didn't read, if you avoid a fight your low T

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 4301, Pikabro and 5 others
@Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
LEARN BASIC PUNCTUATION NIGGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, BitchBoy and 1 other person
thats why china is winning

I don't care kys

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
so i was just done with push day so me and my friend are outside smoking in the parking lot of my gym 4 guys walk to the door to get in the gym one of them we now i am good with him but my friend has beef with him over some stupid shit about a girl i dont even now the full story and i don’t really care so my friend bump’s in to him when he walks by for reference this guy is taller then me at least 2 inches and i am 6’4 and he is decently muscular while my friend is 5’7 and skinny ( he does kickboxing but still ) so this guy tries to push him so i get in front of him and said just let it go bro ( i now him good we are cool we where in the same class a couple years back at a old school) then while i was talking to him one of his friends said flamand ( means like whiteboy ) and he said something else but didn’t hear him good because i was talking with the other guy my idiot friend behind me was saying come if you are a men and al this stupid shit i was standing between them and his 3 friends are standing infront me too then this guy told me to go out his way he was cool to me i told him if he touched my friend i had to fight him and I didn’t want to just let it go bro its not worth it there are cameras here we go home now I really dont wanna do this shit today we gave a hand and i turned around told my friend to shut his big mouth and that we go home i said it in his ear now that was it we went home fuck normally i dont back off from a fight because i feel like a bitch but i now we lost before we even started my friend was mad at me i dont get it he wanted me to fight with him he isn’t thinking clear i think fighting 4 guys in a parking lot full of cameras he act like I didn’t have his back while i saved him from getting beaten up fuck this shit tbt time to go sleep got me tired

@emeraldglass @true_cel
Boyo, you did the right thing. I usually attempt to deescalate a fight since it causes more harm than good. Either you beat up someone and risk being charged, or you are beaten up and lose your reputation.

I only fight if someone takes the first move or if I see that the deescalating did not work,. Some people will say shit like you were afraid, but they are the people who have never even been in a fight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and BitchBoy
fight is cope. it will bring more harm than good.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and BitchBoy
High IQ deescalation but you should srsly stop chilling with retards. I never got into situations like this which is sadly why I am non NT but anyway.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, murdah and BitchBoy
Your 5’7 friend wanted to get into a fight with a 6’6 muscular ogre? JFL, you saved his life that day.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
didn't read, if you avoid a fight your low T
Never avoid confrontation because it shows a sign of weakness. You want to push boundaries and assert dominince over others to show that your strong

Never avoid confrontation because it shows a sign of weakness. You want to push boundries and assert dominince over others to show that your strong
Not how it works nowadays lol

• +1

@emeraldglass @true_cel
Not enough time to read. What happened. Were you getting raped in the men's room at Walmart again?

• JFL
Boyo, you did the right thing. I usually attempt to deescalate a fight since it causes more harm than good. Either you beat up someone and risk being charged, or you are beaten up and lose your reputation.

I only fight if someone takes the first move or if I see that the deescalating did not work,. Some people will say shit like you were afraid, but they are the people who have never even been in a fight.
You are right bro i am happy i got us out of it wasn’t worth it
High IQ deescalation but you should srsly stop chilling with retards. I never got into situations like this which is sadly why I am non NT but anyway.
like all my friends are like this aspect like 1,2
Your 5’7 friend wanted to get into a fight with a 6’6 muscular ogre? JFL, you saved his life that day.
yea us 2 would have won to him 100% but his 3 friends where there too

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and murdah

@emeraldglass @true_cel
Jfl tbh insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924

@emeraldglass @true_cel

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
No you haven’t lol, getting into a play fight when u were 5 doesn’t count
cope, i legit have i can tell u the stories if you want it's not a lot tho

@emeraldglass @true_cel