Almost got in a fight with a coworker

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
This guy goes on my nerves so much, he acts tough but no dark triad for his short height

He even wears air maxes Jfl

But anyway he always likes to pretend that he's the boss so I told him he's mentally damaged

At the end we even wanted to fight outside work but he gave up, good tbh, cuz I was bluffing the entire time

See this is why I wanna be filthy rich, then I could pay the boss to fire him or someone else to beat him up, or you know, just quit minimum wage slavery

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Economical, Deleted member 4946, Chintuck22 and 7 others
Shit in his food!

Shit in his food!
I thought about buying something that will give him diarrhea and putting it in his drink

But I think that's bit too much

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I thought about buying something that will give him diarrhea and putting it in his drink

But I think that's bit too much
Taunt him and pat his head next time he tries to act dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
short men piss me off tbh. They are usually insecure as fuck. I dont even want to be rich ngl, just a job that allows me to work from home with solid pay. I hate programming, so im looking into accounting now. I think I can do that, even tho its boring

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BoredPrince
This guy goes on my nerves so much, he acts tough but no dark triad for his short height

He even wears air maxes Jfl

But anyway he always likes to pretend that he's the boss so I told him he's mentally damaged

At the end we even wanted to fight outside work but he gave up, good tbh, cuz I was bluffing the entire time

See this is why I wanna be filthy rich, then I could pay the boss to fire him or someone else to beat him up, or you know, just quit minimum wage slavery
what kinda third world mumbai ass shithole are you livin outta b?

Ho
short men piss me off tbh. They are usually insecure as fuck. I dont even want to be rich ngl, just a job that allows me to work from home with solid pay. I hate programming, so im looking into accounting now. I think I can do that, even tho its boring
Honestly I just want a good paying job where I will be able to save enough to start different side businesses

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
i wear air maxes too whats wrong with them ??

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Ho

Honestly I just want a good paying job where I will be able to save enough to start different side businesses
yea me too, but just want to have a plan B, in case im too low iq to make shit happen

yea me too, but just want to have a plan B, in case im too low iq to make shit happen
Yeah same, but I would rather get into criminal than wageslave for life

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
some backwater smalltown? this doesn't sound normal for 2 cents in a developed country. real life isn't a fuckin delinquent manga

some backwater smalltown? this doesn't sound normal for 2 cents in a developed country. real life isn't a fuckin delinquent manga
It is a small town but the guy is so annoying and ofc he's so far up to Manager's ass, you can't even see his legs

So I have to solve it on my own