almost no likes on tinder with my bathroom selfie... is this legit?

L

louisboyard160793

Silver
Rate1

Is this legit? or is the level way too high on this damn app?

Attachments

• rate1.png
    rate1.png
    731 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: bluderbra
this is actually you bro?! Tinder girls should be hopin on you, unless their blue pill feminists yk

this is actually you bro?! Tinder girls should be hopin on you, unless their blue pill feminists yk
yes pic from last summer ( 1 year ago) because now i have a terrible scar on the forehead from an accident ...
i wanted to give it a try again but litteraly 0 match in france...

i remember you
youre literally a mentalcel
you look good bro
also i remember your physique
10/10 insertions

yes pic from last summer ( 1 year ago) because now i have a terrible scar on the forehead from an accident ...
i wanted to give it a try again but litteraly 0 match in france...
show a picture right now with ur name on card

View attachment 2539308

Is this legit? or is the level way too high on this damn app?
i am also htn-chadlite and rarely get likes. tinder is a lot more brutal now than it used to be. Over saturation, too many simps, her dms flooded to the point where she doesnt even need to swipe

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
results on tinder depend on alot of things

show a picture right now with ur name on card
check my post history . but i don't take pic anymore because of my accident , i hide my forehead with a damn band aid. but yes it was from last year

check my post history . but i don't take pic anymore because of my accident , i hide my forehead with a damn band aid. but yes it was from last year
lol sounds like bullshit to me

i am also htn-chadlite and rarely get likes. tinder is a lot more brutal now than it used to be. Over saturation, too many simps, her dms flooded to the point where she doesnt even need to swipe
which country are you?
it seems so so insane nowadays , like even i paid the platinium bullshit and in paris i had just whales liking me ( and few of them..)

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i remember you
youre literally a mentalcel
you look good bro
also i remember your physique
10/10 insertions
hes fishing for attention not mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50491
Yeah, I remember that, scar looks like shit tho

which country are you?
it seems so so insane nowadays , like even i paid the platinium bullshit and in paris i had just whales liking me ( and few of them..)
im in US. Its probably even worse here. Even teachers are on tinder shaking ass

wow how did you end up on this forum? i remember seeing ur physique post which is very good, and you said you were like 1.85m . So i thought it was face problem but def not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50491
Tinder is a scam, gender ratio is too shit and attractive females don’t bother with apps. Go out more and you’ll meet girls.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Tinder is a scam, gender ratio is too shit and attractive females don’t bother with apps. Go out more and you’ll meet girls.
attractive girls are on there for followers so they can pretend they're influencers even though they just wanna fuck. They already have chad boyfriend irl

Average girls are getting swarmed by incels and horny cucks

only thing left on tinder is whales but soon chad will settle for this

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, currylover and 3links2
bc its obviously morphed

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
looks morphed but if it isn't i feel sorry for you since your forehead is cracked

Theres something off about u in that pic that only 400 iq individuals can detect, not these autists or indians..

So yeah its not attractive, it hurts my eyes to look at..

this looks like a morph jfl

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
They can sense the unmorphed indian inside of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, HighCasteJew, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
unfor u dont look indian enough.... its over im sorry

Yeah the photo does look morphed, I remember ur physique post from awhile back though, mirin

Cope... shit profile, abysmal location, or not HTN in sex appeal. & if your profile is shit or you live in a bumfuck area you shouldn't have even made this comment, in all fairness.

Am HTN with good pics and can (and have) fucked a new girl every day of the week off Tinder. I don't even message first as I lowered TRT dosage and am less horny - I just wait for an occasional girl to message and make it easy. My pics are slightly frauded (not Photoshop but flattering) and my first date lay rate is ~95%. No models obviously but solid 5-7/10 white and hispanic girls.

I am tired of the looksmax users trope (not that this is you particularly) "I'm chadlite but khhv due to hypergamy" lol. Maybe in some squinty pics someone with a vision impairment would think you resemble De Poot ... either your criterion for looks is off or your assessment is off, if this is the case.

Why would you make a Tinder with one bathroom selfie? How do you function in the real world if you are trying to base a conclusion on this. What stopped you from googling "tinder profile for men" (if you are too brain-dead to use your intuition here) and then at least adding photos that fit the bill?

If you have zero neurotypical pictures of yourself then you may have more significant problems than your (chadlite) face

Ur prob shadowbanned, I’m curry and get like 5-10 matches per day.

Maybe if you had a picture of you smiling being outside with your friends not this dark room looksmaxer selfie photo