@WishIwasChico tinder results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, tigrxs, Iasacrko and 1 other person
told you people here bro, i am the most under rated slayer here and no one believes me. I would even mog Amnesia on tinder tbh yet he gets lots of rep while people just say i larp its sad
send me your pics. I'll run you in Canada. Everyone knows that I'm a tinder experiment veteran. I won't leak your pics @Blackgymmax can vouch. Also here are some of my famous threads

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
There is so much proof that he is larping , most people forget that fact

@WishIwasChico send the pics and i will do the experiment for myself

send me your pics. I'll run you in Canada. Everyone knows that I'm a tinder experiment veteran. I won't leak your pics @Blackgymmax can vouch. Also here are some of my famous threads
Yeh ur acc solid

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and fogdart
I already did an experiment with the Bull and Bzz (FunkyFlamingo) which resulted in nothing eventually. However @WishIwasChico is living Tinder on easy mode.

Litterly 99+ likes in one day. I removed all the likes i got from bull and bzz. No this is not “chadfish”, this is actually legit.

View attachment 2919047
5 girls messaged him first. Dude literally doesn’t have to try :ROFLMAO:. Bull and bzz where both ghosted after a couple messages. Bull matched with 2-3, bzz a bit more.

I couldn’t even match all the likes, because i don’t have tinder gold. But yeah I believe it 100% now, this dude is a legit giga slayer.

I’m not going to post his profile with pics because he asked me not too, so I respect that. Also don’t ask me in PM for his pics.

@Iasacrko
Post his pics

I hope he creampies you after all this dickriding for him bruh
I just tell the truth nigga I didn’t want his experiment to go right when I did it a year ago but it did and I was surprised

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Blackgymmax seems to be right after all. Your perceived whiteness is just as much of an attractiveness multiplier as your face.

Just be white = law
Ethnic = sentenced to Death-nic
Yep. On dating apps JBW is law, irl it’s up in the air but definitely apps == JBW playing field

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
told you people here bro, i am the most under rated slayer here and no one believes me. I would even mog Amnesia on tinder tbh yet he gets lots of rep while people just say i larp its sad
@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
The one feature that subhuman gets compliments for is a complete lie :feelskek:

Imagine being a woman thinking you met a guy with green eyes i.e his best feature, and every night when he takes them off, you are staring at this

View attachment 2919107

It's like hooking up with a woman who you think looks like this

006e65c4-2de2-40a0-b211-1b7179be088c.jpg

Then you discover it was a pushup bra and she looks like this

3E6CB1A.jpg
Keep coping u ugly currycel. Using pics of me 1 year ago and with higher bf and bloated af with 0 facial hair. U are more obsessed with me than I am with myself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and moreroidsmoredates
Can u try me OP

Keep coping u ugly currycel. Using pics of me 1 year ago and with higher bf and bloated af with 0 facial hair. U are more obsessed with me than I am with myself.

Change this

3804315 IMG 20231206 032828

From this

poirier-southworth-pear-tree-f1.jpg

To this

eEsfu70EOMx1TlBf5tYAiA_Go0bFvBvzClwSivuaiELg_head_01.png

Not grow pubes on this

Picsart 24 05 15 09 35 24 679

Amnesia posts his face