Almost two years after two heavy bone-grafts & tooth replacement of the worst tooth to lose on the face. The side upper first molar.

Just started bawling my eyes out for you

So after X rays it was proven I had lost a lot my lower cheekbone, a lot of my upper maxilla and only also some mandible, but after 2 years of the two heavy bone-grafts, I've gotten a lot back.

However while the bone was missing, the other bones (Upper cheekbone Zygos) repositioned itself and my eye had less support to it, tilting it slightly. Now I need to get a higher cheekbone on that side again and a more neutral canthal tilt on that side again.

Any recommendations for achieving both of this be appreciated. @StrangerDanger @Pakicel. Cheekbone to go back higher up again and the canthal tilt to go neutral. Looks far worse in selfie camera of course, but still a must fix for a former poser.

Wisdom teeth extraction or regular molar extraction did this?

Wisdom teeth extraction or regular molar extraction did this?

Wisdom teeth are not Molars. I lost the Molar through eating too aggressive and hard on hard crisps sent from Kenya by my auntie.

• +1
Reactions: Davidproton
None. Supplementation, gym, HIIT, red light therapy, microneedling, fashion, eyebrow threading. Regular softmaxxes.

Just maximising my genetics. That's all pretty much.

I need a hardmax though. Trying to get advice from the looks theory OGs. Not many of them are left.
Rhino and jaw angle implants.
Gear