almost unblackpilled myself by accident

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
i began delusionmaxxing in an effort to improve my mood, this distracted me badly. I was even considering not spending money to heightmax and get fillers. this lasted about a week. luckily i have been reminded of the truth of the blackpill, and my focus and true goals have returned to looksmaxxing.

anyone else who is doubting the blackpill, accept it as the complete truth. nothing else will teach you how the world really works.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
i began delusionmaxxing in an effort to improve my mood, this distracted me badly. I was even considering not spending money to heightmax and get fillers. this lasted about a week. luckily i have been reminded of the truth of the blackpill, and my focus and true goals have returned to looksmaxxing.

anyone else who is doubting the blackpill, accept it as the complete truth. nothing else will teach you how the world really works.
Wtf is delusion thing

Wtf is delusion thing
where you convince yourself your life is actually better than it seems by lying to yourself. for me i do it just before bed, in my half awake / half asleep state my brain accepts ideas that are against my current thinking patterns more easily. i dont want to go more into detail. it did improve my mood, for about a week, but once you are reminded of the brutal reaility of the world the facade slowly drops.

i noticed i was getting off track, luckily there were several reminders today about why the blackpill is the only truth that exists.

the good thing is, i am not in a bad mood, infact i feel lazer focused and highly attentive. i have no idea why, but i can direct this energy into setting looksmaxxing plans in motion. sadly i cant finalse the appointment for filller and xrays since i need to be 18, but i have begun preperations again, and i am telling myself the only way to be worthy is to go through with it. there is no reason to back out now after so much preperation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xavier