@Aloha and @dimorphism do you get called coon IRL

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Both always sucking up to white massa. Calling blacks worthless and consider africa to be a backward shithole. Both hate being black and despise their black skin and dismiss any achievement of a black person as nigger cope.

@Aloha @dimorphism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Jamaldickjavontus, kebab and 6 others
Both always sucking up to white massa. Calling blacks worthless and consider africa to be a backward shithole. Both hate being black and despise their black skin and dissimises any achievement of a black person as nigger cope.

@Aloha @dimorphism
@dimorphism is an Abdi, he doesn’t count

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, kebab, Bushman and 7 others
Both always sucking up to white massa. Calling blacks worthless and consider africa to be a backward shithole. Both hate being black and despise their black skin and dismiss any achievement of a black person as nigger cope.

@Aloha @dimorphism
All true

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes lol

I obviously don't go full TND and hitler irl but I get called a coon for saying BLM is a scam and police brutality/racism is fake. And for only dating white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 16275, Shkreliii and 4 others
Yes lol

I obviously don't go full TND and hitler irl but I get called a coon for saying BLM is a scam and police brutality/racism is fake. And for only dating white men
Don't you get jumped on by thr niggas from thr hood.

Yes lol

@Preston don't give me the same category as this subhuman

I don't suck the white man that hard I know racism is real and i hate white supremacists

It just so sadly happens that the white man and woman are objectively superior and I have to accept that as blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Bushman, g0op and 6 others
I also support when BBC fucks white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
@Preston don't give me the same category as this subhuman

I don't suck the white man that hard I know racism is real and i hate white supremacists

It just so sadly happens that the white man and woman are objectively superior and I have to accept that as blackpill
>I hate white supremacists
>white people are superior

Brutal. No black pill for your abdi IQ

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Jason Voorhees
>I hate white supremacists
>white people are superior

Brutal. No black pill for your abdi IQ
Shut up wo/man
There is no contradiction here strawman

• +1
BLM is a scam and police brutality/racism is fake.
70A26540 64FC 415F 9F98 EB72E2A709D6

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bushman, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Yes lol

I also support when BBC fucks white women
Why do ypu think you both turned out to be like this? Most blacks ive seen are the complete thr opposite tbh. They love being black and think they are gods gift to mankind.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 21345
Yes lol

You’d get called a faggot sissy before you get called a coon tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, aesthetic beauty, Fiqh and 2 others
Why do ypu think you both turned out to be like this? Most blacks ive seen are the complete thr opposite tbh. They love being black and think they are gods gift to mankind.
those blacks are retarded low iq vermin who usually contribute nothing to society

• JFL

@Aloha @dimorphism
Natural conclusion one comes to being born as an inferior race and having the sentience to introspect

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 21345
Similar reason to why incels become blackpilled as opposed to reddit simps

Exclusion from not fitting into black culture, leading to resentment

For me I'm a diagnosed autist like many blackpillers, making me immune to herd pressure, opinion packages etc. Alot of nerdy black urkels will never engage with things like human biodiversity, IQ differences because "dat some crazy ahh nazi shit bruh".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
They’re more like uncle tom. I still feel it’s unfair for blacks to be called that. Because nearly every race sucks up to white ppl but they never get a slur for that

• +1
Similar reason to why incels become blackpilled as opposed to reddit simps

Exclusion from not fitting into black culture, leading to resentment

For me I'm a diagnosed autist like many blackpillers, making me immune to herd pressure, opinion packages etc. Alot of nerdy black urkels will never engage with things like human biodiversity, IQ differences because "dat some crazy ahh nazi shit bruh".
Is there a single black guy on the planet that knows about tolkien? Honestly i cant tell

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 21345
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 21345
I think he's talking about how the twitter war that happened a few years back regarding the Lord of thr rings show. Thr director decided to shoe horn blacks into the show and the die hard Lord of the rings fans didn't like it and wanted the show to look like it was described in thr book like the european middle ages. But blacks on twitter were defending how people or colour were underrepresented and that the author didn't specify their race or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman
  • +1
I think he's talking about how the twitter war that happened a few years back regarding the Lord of thr rings show. Thr director decided to shoe horn blacks into the show and the die hard Lord of the rings fans didn't like it and wanted the show to look like it was described in thr book like the european middle ages. But blacks on twitter were defending how people or colour were underrepresented and that the author didn't specify their race or whatever.
I was confused by his comment because Tolkien is an insanely famous author.

i don’t know enough about tolkien’s universe to contribute to the race debate.
The only deathnics i remember from the lore were the haradrim(dune coons) n easterling(gooks) that followed Sauron in LoTR

• +1
@Jamaldickjavontus thots on these coons

@Jamaldickjavontus thots on these coons
their both prob nerdy urkelcels and @dimorphism said he lives next to black hood dudes so that prob fuels his self-inferiority complex

• +1