Along With A Couple Girls, This Kid Told Me He Thought I Was Going To Be 6'2" When Online School Ended

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
"I thought you were gonna be like 6'2" but it looks like you might be even shorter than me?" (him, 5'9")
"Why?" (me obv)
"Just the way you menacingly looked at the camera" (me obv)

Girls (online school):
"Wow you look tall"
*other girls agree*

Girls (irl)
"I thought he would be taller" (average height normie, maybe ltn black girl)
"He's still tall" (I'm 5'7" and the girl who said this was an inch taller than me, probably tried to make me feel better or got confused due to my small frame and long legs)

I think I overheard some girl call me a stick in gym class (I was 100lbs atm)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
I’m short as fuck and dumb as fuck too. Bout to be drunk as fuck too 😝 innit @AlexBrown84

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and thecel
How are you coping after this

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, EdouardManlet and Growth Plate
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and galego123
ur 100 lbs bro rip

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Growth Plate
ur 100 lbs bro rip
I was 5'7" 100lbs from 14.5 to 15.5
I'm now 5'7" around 114lbs at 16.5 but I haven't been trying to gain weight because I realized it's over and pointless :forcedsmile:

I'm now 5'7" around 114lbs at 16.5 but I haven't been trying to gain weight because I realized it's over and pointless :forcedsmile:
david laid outweighs u by over 80lbs btw u better remove that avi

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
No way this is real

• Hmm...
Did u chart calories I was 90 lbs before I started tracking to years ago and now I’m 156 lbs

• JFL
Did u chart calories I was 90 lbs before I started tracking to years ago and now I’m 156 lbs
I'm not retarded. I went from 100 to 120 in like a month because I ate around 5000 calories everyday and counted on my calculator while lifting weights at school. I'm sayinv it's pointless because I'm a deformed small framed midget

5000 fuck that’s high but even if ur not doing it for girls it’s one of the best ways I improved my mental health
I'm not retarded. I went from 100 to 120 in like a month because I ate around 5000 calories everyday and counted on my calculator while lifting weights at school. I'm sayinv it's pointless because I'm a deformed small framed midget
hats high

• JFL
5000 fuck that’s high but even if ur not doing it for girls it’s one of the best ways I improved my mental health

hats high
I just ate processed food and consumed a lot of juice and chocolate milk