Alopecia Areata/Universalis

S

spcmp

Iron
I was diagnosed with alopecia areata, currently in the process of losing chunks of hair all over my body, may even lose my eyebrows and eyelashes. Normal baldness treatments don't work btw. I'm normally a pretty attractive guy I think, and I asked a female friend if I'd still be attractive if became full bald everywhere, and she said it would "Give me an interesting look" ??? If I get like that should I honestly just kms or does it give an "interesting look" to women? And is there any way to cure this?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitegymmax
you gotta compensate with face i guess.

hairsystems are a fucking pain, so it's up to you.

i wish you the best. it's nowhere near over.

just don't let this shit demotivate you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: qwertynineofive, goldpill, spcmp and 1 other person
Dear op, I am sorry for your medical condition that will make you bald and hairless eventually. I advise you to start researching for custom hair systems that suit your head. You may opt for hair system centers that do everything for you or order the kits online.

As regards the loss of eyebrows, you may glue eyebrow hair systems, they do exist, or even undergo eyebrow transplant with the follicles that have not fallen yet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: spcmp and pneumocystosis
Dear op, I am sorry for your medical condition that will make you bald and hairless eventually. I advise you to start researching for custom hair systems that suit your head. You may opt for hair system centers that do everything for you or order the kits online.

As regards the loss of eyebrows, you may glue eyebrow hair systems, they do exist, or even undergo eyebrow transplant with the follicles that have not fallen yet
Unfortunately hair transplants don't work with the condition as the immune system will just attack the transplanted hair and make it bald again, a lot of women with this get microblading for the eyebrows but I feel that looks even more uncanny and unnatural than no eyebrows.

you gotta compensate with face i guess.

hairsystems are a fucking pain, so it's up to you.

i wish you the best. it's nowhere near over.

just don't let this shit demotivate you.
It is unfortunately kinda over I think, there are drugs that can cure it instantly but they're very expensive and not covered by insurance. Only cope is that I'm tall and have an attractive face. Also why did you remove all the cagefuel stuff from your response :rage:

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I was diagnosed with alopecia areata, currently in the process of losing chunks of hair all over my body, may even lose my eyebrows and eyelashes. Normal baldness treatments don't work btw. I'm normally a pretty attractive guy I think, and I asked a female friend if I'd still be attractive if became full bald everywhere, and she said it would "Give me an interesting look" ??? If I get like that should I honestly just kms or does it give an "interesting look" to women? And is there any way to cure this?

View attachment 2727162
Minoxidil

View attachment 2727162
jak inhibitors