Alpha male coping hard..

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
First cope:
You dont get any compliments? It's because you are too attractive bro! You intimidate them!
Second cope:
"Beard is the best for men according to women" - most of the men have average/bad lower thirds, so yes covering that shit would improve their looks but it doesnt mean it's perfect..
Third cope:
"Going to the gym would make you more attractive than 99% of the men" - if you are average facially you would be still far from top 1%

I have a feeling that he isnt that stupid to believe all these copes, he is just selling dreams to average/ugly guys, 80-90% is average/ugly so yes they would never/rarely get compliments. What to say to them? You are too good looking to get these good reactions :forcedsmile: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, jagmogs1000, Graham and 2 others
First cope:
You dont get any compliments? It's because you are too attractive bro! You intimidate them!
Second cope:
"Beard is the best for men according to women" - most of the men have average/bad lower thirds, so yes covering that shit would improve their looks but it doesnt mean it's perfect..
Third cope:
"Going to the gym would make you more attractive than 99% of the men" - if you are average facially you would be still far from top 1%

Dont say anything that manlet will bark out of his lungs becuz he is ALPHA M

density king mirin that norwood 0

• Love it
Reactions: sozz
Don’t forget he is like 5’6 too

Never take advice from this dude

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Never take advice from this dude

IMG 8850

I mean… If it is soyenctificaly proven that it’s better to be short then there’s no denying that!
Where are my short kings at?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, iam good boy and FaceandBBC
First cope:
Second cope:
Third cope:

I have a feeling that he isnt that stupid to believe all these copes, he is just selling dreams to average/ugly guys, 80-90% is average/ugly so yes they would never/rarely get compliments. What to say to them? You are too good looking to get these good reactions :forcedsmile: :feelsokman:

honestly i respect him, he just wants to improve people’s self esteems

I think most of his audience are under 18 gamers