This guy claims to be a slayer, his psl seems low
Sorry this is him

Attachments

• 9CFB09A7-B31D-4059-874F-7B2A20C94B00.jpeg
    9CFB09A7-B31D-4059-874F-7B2A20C94B00.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 108
Is he a pickup artist by any chance?

Charlatan/10

I cant see this guy with attractive chicks.So he might fuck Average black chicks or something or ugly whites

Tryhard "redpilled" coper

• +1
Reactions: Loko88 and Deleted member 245
Is he a pickup artist by any chance?

Not really, but he does do game.

Basically he says that since he is 6’3 and not completely ugly, some girls view him as an “alpha” and sleep with him just off of that.

Then he says that since he has a lot of money from his businesses, other girls view him as a “beta male provider”, but he doesn’t give a fuck what they think, so he just leads them on and uses them for sex without spending money on them. He has an “If they leave they leave” mentality.

So he supposedly has different women sleeping with him on a daily basis and claims to slay 9s and 10s.

Not really, but he does do game.

Basically he says that since he is 6’3 and not completely ugly, some girls view him as an “alpha” and sleep with him just off of that.

Then he says that since he has a lot of money from his businesses, other girls view him as a “beta male provider”, but he doesn’t give a fuck what they think, so he just leads them on and uses them for sex without spending money on them. He has an “If they leave they leave” mentality.

So he supposedly has different women sleeping with him on a daily basis and claims to slay 9s and 10s.
Ah, he's 6'3. That explains it, I myself get big halo just from my height but I still doubt he slays 10s and 9s daily. Maybe some PSL 5/6 laquishas 2 to 3 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: william
Ah, he's 6'3. That explains it, I myself get big halo just from my height but I still doubt he slays 10s and 9s daily. Maybe some PSL 5/6 laquishas 2 to 3 times a week.
What’s his psl, like a 6?

You must understand that there are "niches" and certain women are attracted to this guy too

Kinda looks like one of my teachers 🤔

He's legit. Stfu I see hot white girls go for black dudes all the time. Face it bud. White girls are sick of hairy, small dicked white guys.

Oldcel fucking other oldcels

Do not listen if you want high class prime females

Yeah, if we take his height and frame to consideration.

Call me mad or cope, but I seriously don’t understand that.

When I posted my pic, I got rated a 5 cause of some details like my nose was “too bulbous” or my “Philtrum was too short” or some bullshit like that.

Meanwhile this guy is bald, his head is shaped like an eggplant, he probably has that cringe beard line-up to mask that he has no jawline, and overall he looks like a guy that’s way past his prime and gets rated a 6.

Like deadass, when you’re out talking to girls what do you think they are going to notice, if you are a bald 40 year old or if your “Philtrum is too short”?

no hair and his face looks really bloated tbh