Alpha Wolf Theory

slime

slime

Just another man.
Introduction
This theory is based on the fact that females desire someone dominant and at the head of the pack. Naturally, this is decided by who is the most genetically fit at a current time (Height, looks, strength, etc) but you can manipulate it over time.

The Method
You need to find the alpha of the group and systematically deconstruct their status. This doesn't mean you try to bully them. It means you need to make them appear to others subconsciously as submissive and unreliable. This is done by certain gestures. When you go to talk to them make sure they are sitting down in their chair, look down at them like you would look down at a dog. When they are bent over try to make it seem like you are stretching, but in reality you are making it look as if you are having anal sex with him (Subconsciously signalling that you are the dominant one). Ask them questions that seem like they should be common knowledge but once he gets it wrong say the answer and have a buddy say "Everybody knows that". This is to make him seem unintelligent, which will make his peers stop respecting him and make women look down on him. Once you have begun to break down his ego he will eventually submit to you. Once he submits to you other people will begin to see you as the true "Alpha Wolf" of the pack.

In Conclusion
Sending subliminal messages to your group that the AMOG is unfit to be the alpha can help you assume his position. Use this method to gain status and female attention.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and BigChinHispanic
are you jack black?

do you backward growth?
I am not going to respond to your nonsense anymore. Try to make a real discussion statement and I will return with a proper answer.

You crack me up bro ngl :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: slime
I am not going to respond to your nonsense anymore. Try to make a real discussion statement and I will return with a proper answer.
Screenshot 20191129 061158 Chrome

Very gay and retarded thread consider wraparound shotgun implant w/ taban

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Bump

• +1
Interesting but i want face face face, doing that with good face would be great

bump

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You need money for face, this is easy.
i will never do any surgery and even if i would do i will never be 6psl

• +1
Didn’t the “wolf pack” theory get debunked over a decade ago?