@Lmao at it yet again

Ive never interacted with u in my life niger, but yes it is actually a measly 6 inches of dicklet length
U did, u told me ur size

Also is that 6 bp? And what do girls say about it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and tombradylover
i mean what do you want me to say? him and OHman are the worst mods by far, in terms of warnings
thats all u had to say

U did, u told me ur size

Also is that 6 bp? And what do girls say about it
my bad i didnt remember. Yea 6.2 inches BP and 5 inches girth idk how else to measure the length. And girls never call it big or small if that's what ur saying they never comment on my dick but sex is good and orgasms on both sides are pretty common (not every time tho).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
europe, not a shitskin. I am a robust slavcel (My region has the most aryan dna, blonde hair, blue eyes). Just remember that...
Polish nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and tombradylover
thats all u had to say

my bad i didnt remember. Yea 6.2 inches BP and 5 inches girth idk how else to measure the length. And girls never call it big or small if that's what ur saying they never comment on my dick but sex is good and orgasms on both sides are pretty common (not every time tho).
Nice dude yeah i dont think 6 is gonna get called either tbh. Ur nbp is?

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Nice dude yeah i dont think 6 is gonna get called either tbh. Ur nbp is?
idk what nbp is or how to do it, id guess smaller tho idk maybe 5.8? Idk how to measure that

• JFL
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: infini and ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: infini and ReadBooksEveryday
idk what nbp is or how to do it, id guess smaller tho idk maybe 5.8? Idk how to measure that
Same way just dont press in. Bonepress u measure on the top covering 80% of ur dick with the ruler and pressing in. Nbp is the same just dont press in

• +1
  • JFL
6.2 inches BP and 5 inches girth
sex is good and orgasms on both sides
6c5bc918281c4300e06bc845e6a96b0ccb462224

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, ReadBooksEveryday and tombradylover
Niger ur a virgin dont act like u know how sex or attraction works u don't need 8 inch BBC juicy cock to make a girl cum. Alot of it is how attractive ur face body and height is along with ur penis and how u use ur penis during sex. Talk to me when u lose ur virginity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Lookologist003, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, RecessedChinCel, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
He pays master kfc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, RecessedChinCel and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
  • +1
He doxxed me istg ill give him backshots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, poopoohead, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
@Alexanderr I have no idea what the fuck kind of spell you did on LMao when you look like this for that Turkish manlet to bootlick this site so hard and lurk 24/7, but fix your shitty website asap

View attachment 2999078
Photoshopping users name onto subhumans holding a sign will never not be funny

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, tombradylover and ReadBooksEveryday
He got banned for spamming his cock in every thread. He's like a horse that arrives, kicks the tree and farts on everyone and runs away. What an asshole.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, 5'7 zoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Keep up with the good work @Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
He got banned for spamming his cock in every thread. He's like a horse that arrives, kicks the tree and farts on everyone and runs away. What an asshole.

I didn't spam my cock under every thread that's a crazy exaggeration it was 2 threads tops to Anthony also u sound like a whiny little bitch irl id bitch slap u and me u kneel before me and turn you into my personal jester/slave u soy 12 year old fat fuck.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead and 1 other person
@tombradylover just joking man hahah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, Lookologist003 and 2 others
I didn't spam my cock under every thread that's a crazy exaggeration it was 2 threads tops to Anthony
You kept posting the same dick picture in the bull's threads and asking Anthony to rate it in some other threads. You also didn't put NSFW in your posts.
also u sound like a whiny little bitch irl id bitch slap u and me u kneel before me and turn you into my personal jester/slave
You'll never see me in real life, so you will never bitchslap me :forcedsmile:
u soy 12 year old fat fuck.
I don't drink soy. I'm 20, i'm skinny, not fat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel, poopoohead and 1 other person
You kept posting the same dick picture in the bull's threads and asking Anthony to rate it in some other threads. You also didn't put NSFW in your posts.

You'll never see me in real life, so you will never bitchslap me :forcedsmile:

I don't drink soy. I'm 20, i'm skinny, not fat.
real talk I understand the angle of "its against the rules u cant break the rules"..... But when greycels and randoms post that shit every day or other users repetitively post that shit every day (and its often way gayer shit too with no NSFW warnings or tags) with no repercussions or warnings it's super frustrating and feels hypocritical. Like if there was any consistency to it I wouldn't complain but there is none and its always the same mod picking and choosing from a select group of users to ban and give warnings to. Hes a power tripping piece of shit the other mods don't even care as long as ur not actually gay like floda or whoever the fuck that user was i forget their name. JFL at defending this mod who doesn't give two shits about u or the actual state of this forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Just JFL ; this nigga Lmao asked some famous Persian incel who posted his cock, what his size was, and when he found out, he RAGED and decided to BAN him!! You can't make this shit up JFLL
Funny GIF
I understand his reaction. Getting dickmogged (by a Persian of all people) is severely damaging to the Psyche.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Who actually fucking cares? Why would anyone even send their cock here in the first place? Why is Shwarmafilth obsessed with posting about dicks?

lots of questions for the people of the this thread, no answers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme and 2 others
real talk I understand the angle of "its against the rules u cant break the rules"..... But when greycels and randoms post that shit every day or other users repetitively post that shit every day (and its often way gayer shit too with no NSFW warnings or tags) with no repercussions or warnings it's super frustrating and feels hypocritical. Like if there was any consistency to it I wouldn't complain but there is none and its always the same mod picking and choosing from a select group of users to ban and give warnings to. Hes a power tripping piece of shit the other mods don't even care as long as ur not actually gay like floda or whoever the fuck that user was i forget their name. JFL at defending this mod who doesn't give two shits about u or the actual state of this forum.
Agreed. Lots of fucked up gayer shit are posted and spammed on the threads without any mention of NSFW, meanwhile @BitchBoy got banned even though he didn't post anything NSFW material.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Who actually fucking cares? Why would anyone even send their cock here in the first place? Why is Shwarmafilth obsessed with posting about dicks?

that awkward moment when that was clearly not my cock (I'm a 6.2 inchx5.0 girth dicklet) and i just reposted what another user posted for laughs and reps (wont name user don't want him banned). I cant believe ppl thought that was my cock in the first place and this dumb niger mod lmao only enforces that shit on me and other users who get reps for those type of posts otherwise he doesn't care. Hes a hypocrite bitch.

Agreed. Lots of fucked up gayer shit are posted and spammed on the threads without any mention of NSFW, meanwhile @BitchBoy got banned even though he didn't post anything NSFW material.
thank u bro i appreciate that u can see reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel and Bomber517
that awkward moment when that was clearly not my cock (I'm a 6.2 inchx5.0 girth dicklet) and i just reposted what another user posted for laughs and reps (wont name user don't want him banned). I cant believe ppl thought that was my cock in the first place and this dumb niger mod lmao only enforces that shit on me and other users who get reps for those type of posts otherwise he doesn't care. Hes a hypocrite bitch.
i have no idea if that was your dick or not, im going off what I read. I also have no idea if this mod is biased or not, just pointing some stuff out

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
sound like u a bitch

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and HTN_Mentalcel
Well hes given me no warnings so he clearly likes me, i also kind of like him too

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday and tombradylover
Well hes given me no warnings so he clearly likes me, i also kind of like him too
we can tell u like him nigga u have his entire cock and balls deep into the farthest depths of ur esophagus. Fuck and I did favors for u in pms whenever u asked ur really a sneaky piece of shit of a user

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday and HTN_Mentalcel
we can tell u like him nigga u have his entire cock and balls deep into the farthest depths of ur esophagus. Fuck and I did favors for u in pms whenever u asked ur really a sneaky piece of shit of a user
I dont know i dont mind either of you 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
I dont know i dont mind either of you 🤷‍♂️
yea i thought we were cool but u always chimp out at me after i trolled u for liking she boons. But the reason I'm upset is that the mod is a hypocrite. U see tons of gay shit daily posted on this site with no tags or warnings and these users are repeat offenders who never get banned or get warnings but when users like me who get reps and laughs off it do it from time to time, not often at all btw, we get instant banned tell me how that's fair. The issue is there's no consistency in the enforcement of the rules and some of the rules are up for interpretation depending on the the mod who is warning u so there's lots of grey area too.

• +1
  • JFL
Idk but its fair
nigga........ I just made a fantastic argument and u cant even acknowledge it or argue it if u disagree and u continuosly dicksuck a mod who doesn't give a fuck about u or the site meanwhile just wants to abuse his power for fun and I'm actually doing favors for u btw in pms whenever u ask what type of shit is this :forcedsmile:.

• +1
  • JFL
nigga........ I just made a fantastic argument and u cant even acknowledge it or argue it if u disagree and u continuosly dicksuck a mod who doesn't give a fuck about u or the site meanwhile just wants to abuse his power for fun and I'm actually doing favors for u btw in pms whenever u ask what type of shit is this :forcedsmile:.
Well faggot wtf do you want from me to do about it, its genetic? Get fucking brain surgery so i can be less of a snakey jew peice of shit? No bro if this is the way im supposed to be then so be it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
u gotta be the lowest IQ niger on the site to not know what inspect element is

The fuck i do to u little niger. I don't even know or interact with u I just know u make the same shitty threads about being 5'9.5 in shoes every other day. Unironically ur life is pathetic.

Ive never interacted with u in my life niger, but yes it is actually a measly 6 inches of dicklet length

@Lmao ur a niger for giving me 60% but not banning literally every single other user (outside of non-greycels and forum stars) who dicksucks Barrett every day, makes cock threads asking for ratings, makes BBC and race bait threads every single day and so on and so forth ruining the forum. U dumb niger u banned the actual funner users who are relevant but let the annoying faggot grecels slide because they don't get reps for it and no one cares. UR a hypocrite. At least I'm actually funny niger. Gay ass mod the only mod whose ever handed me warnings is u niger
6 bp?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and ReadBooksEveryday
i dont see every post here, report posts that break the rules.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoDsk, 8uAte, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
You've always got a JFL in store when I'm at the end of my dark tunnels mate. Never stopped miring, well that's a lie, never really stopped jfling.

@averagejoe? I knew he had ties to mods. I thought he was gone?

lmao downloaded

There's been more garbage on this dump than there ever has been here before.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back