AlphaDestiny Tinder Experiment

Gymcelling consistently is kinda hard though can’t lie. I really think u gotta Be tuning out the world and not getting demotivated when seeing others who mog ur physique, and just focus on ur own gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and 8 others
@RODEBLUR
@loksr
Gtifh u twinkcopers

":soy:Muh young women don't like gymcels bro"

"They like youth and soft features:soy:. Trust me bro:feelsuhh:"

Meanwhile he is an MTN manlet gymcel with shit frame and without tan and kellz didn't even upload his good pics still he is getting 99+ likes from 18-19 year old women .

Imagine if he tanned,got tattoos and a style and had better frame,twinkcopers will be on suicide watch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, yirma19, AsGoodAsItGets and 10 others
Gymcelling consistently is kinda hard though can’t lie. I really think u gotta Be tuning out the world and not getting demotivated when seeing others who mog ur physique, and just focus on ur own gains.
Fr though it’s a lot of dedication

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, AscendingHero, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Bbbut the gym is COPE. you could make 100000 of these threads and fucking idiots would be in denial. Gymcelling probably mogs 90% of the hard maxxes out there given you don't have the base to become salludon tier
It's like so easy for guys like you to say because you have the genetics for it. OP is literally an ifbb pro so he is always going to be biased and promote gym but guys without the drive and genetics will struggle

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19499 and Going2KillMyself
It's like so easy for guys like you to say because you have the genetics for it. OP is literally an ifbb pro so he is always going to be biased and promote gym but guys without the drive and genetics will struggle
Foreal like nigga wtf?! I work out hard af and I literally just get tighter and more hard looking but tbh I grew after working out for bit so I’m sorta turnt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and softlysoftly
Genetics help but drive is like everything tbh. U gotta do it even while u plateau and just trust that it’ll work out in the end. Most ppl will quit and Ngl I also feel like quitting a lot especially when I don’t see obvious improvements after every few sessions

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Sny, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
@RODEBLUR
@loksr
Gtifh u twinkcopers

":soy:Muh young women don't like gymcels bro"

"They like youth and soft features:soy:. Trust me bro:feelsuhh:"

Meanwhile he is an MTN manlet gymcel with shit frame and without tan and kellz didn't even upload his good pics still he is getting 99+ likes from 18-19 year old women .

Imagine if he tanned,got tattoos and a style and had better frame,twinkcopers will be on suicide watch
if you think that's cool wait till you find out how an actually gl guy does

Genetics help but drive is like everything tbh. U gotta do it even while u plateau and just trust that it’ll work out in the end. Most ppl will quit and Ngl I also feel like quitting a lot especially when I don’t see obvious improvements after every few sessions
I also forgot to mention guys like Kellz and blackgymax are on steroids and such on top of genetic advantages
Imagine like Michael Jordan telling everyone to play basketball and make it in the nba because it worked for him
Not everyone can workout and be an ifbb pro or ig influencer

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
I also forgot to mention guys like Kellz and blackgymax are on steroids and such on top of genetic advantages
Imagine like Michael Jordan telling everyone to play basketball and make it in the nba because it worked for him
@Blackgymmax didnt u take steroids after getting close to natty limit after training hard for few years or something?

Personally I think after 1-2 years of hard natty training with dialed in diet u should be able see if gymmaxxing natty alone will be enough for u. I got a friend who did this. He does not look as good as IG fitness influencer whose Job it is to sell supplements but he can get the girls he wants via online dating. He did live in the gym for a while and eats super strict

Maybe roids won’t be needed for u or maybe they will. Only way to find out is to actually get the work done, then re evaluate

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Body never helped me, but i am from hypergamy central in the uk.

i got barely any matches (less than 0.1% match rate) and I have a body on a similar level to betadestiny.
Ur indian

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Cope.
Most Chads get 99+ likes in 24 hours.

Nearly the same as him.

Also,he is balding with an MTN face and no tan and no tattoos.
If he didn't gymcel he would have got 0-10 likes

Now imagine if men with chad face did gymcelling.

This was to end prettyboy twink copers who think women prefer scrawny skinny twinks over normal gymcel guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18522 and 9 others
“MUH GYmMaXxIng Is CoPe” - Twink with subhuman genetics who couldn’t get a 20 FFMI no matter how hard he gymmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, based_pakichad421, Gladiator and 7 others
What's the point? Showing us that a white gymmaxed guy gets girls? Water , they obviously have a crowd , even if not on the level of a Pretty boy.

It's completely useless if you don't mention his real height , that's the only thing that could have made this experiment worthwhile. Mention he's 5'3-5'5 and let's see how things carry out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
@Blackgymmax didnt u take steroids after getting close to natty limit after training hard for few years or something?

Personally I think after 1-2 years of hard natty training with dialed in diet u should be able see if gymmaxxing natty alone will be enough for u. I got a friend who did this. He does not look as good as IG fitness influencer whose Job it is to sell supplements but he can get the girls he wants via online dating. He did live in the gym for a while and eats super strict

Maybe roids won’t be needed for u or maybe they will. Only way to find out is to actually get the work done, then re evaluate
I didn't need steroids but they helped. To be fair, my physique looked like his in the pic when I was natty. A good natty physique still makes a good difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
What's the point? Showing us that a white gymmaxed guy gets girls? Water , they obviously have a crowd , even if not on the level of a Pretty boy.

It's completely useless if you don't mention his real height , that's the only thing that could have made this experiment worthwhile. Mention he's 5'3-5'5 and let's see how things carry out
The height thing will probably have all the women ghost him ngl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 3 others
Gymmaxed manlets do photograph well.

MANLET PROPORTIONS MOG ON ONLINE DATING

LANKLETS FACES ARE TOO LONG AND FLAT AND THEIR JOINTS AND CLAIVCLES TOO THIN RELATIVE TO THEIR BODY LENGTH TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ON ONLINE DATING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, AscendingHero, Gargantuan and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and fogdart
Likes don't matter motherfuckers. I don't know how many times it has to be repeated. LIKES DONT MATTER. The only thing that matters is P in V.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, klamus, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Bbbut the gym is COPE. you could make 100000 of these threads and fucking idiots would be in denial. Gymcelling probably mogs 90% of the hard maxxes out there given you don't have the base to become salludon tier
@Kingkellz do u think his mass is attractive or his six-packs?

Nah bro paid tinder matches in reality you need to be atleast 6’2 Nordic and 6PSL in order to get pussy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
Lifeful for red pillers. He looks like a red piller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Alpha destiny with a Justin Bieber haircut and tattoos is actually the second coming of Jesus you just don’t know it yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero and 2 others
Lol alpha destiny is a chad there is a reason his advice seems bluepilled he lives under different rules then us, there is a reason he is not posting here

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Lifefuel. This is interesting that he is attracting some younger girls despite looking manlet in the full body pics and also looking quite old.
I never got easier 20-23 year olds than after I was 28.

Lose body fat and retain some neotenous features. Never lose NW0 hairline, those are the keys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18522, JawMogger and 2 others
I want to fuck Faith and Erin :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

AD mogs me i dont get any matches at all... i must be very ugly or shadowbanned(cope)

If you have decent genetic you have no excuse especially for a looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
We dont care about being pro gymcellers.

To us looksmaxxers,gymcelling is all about a decent and aesthetic lean body with mass .

If you have decent genetics you dont have any excuse, all looksmaxxers should MAXX everything because we live in a mog or be mogged world.

A gymcelled chad mog a twink chad, same goes for subchads etc....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero and 6 others
ONLY CURRIES THINK GYMCELLING IS COPE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BAD GENETICS.

NON CURRIES ! DON'T FALL FOR THIS ANTI GYM MEME !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, LightSkinNoob and cmfanel

On average, Indian men have lumberjack frames and very full muscle bellies.

Don't fall for the meme that Indian men have bad muscle-building genetics. It's a lie fabricated by the anti-Indian propaganda unit from this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and klamus
Jfl and guys here still think you have to be a gigachad white dude to get anything. Dude did well as a gymmaxxed ethnic normie manlet. Muh 6'2 white Chad!

Shows the power of body halo too.
Location and race pill too

OP said he did this test on the East Coast. My guess is that the location is densely populated

A.D. is white passing too. I never got these results and I mog him (i'm mulatto)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
Location and race pill too

OP said he did this test on the East Coast. My guess is that the location is densely populated

A.D. is white passing too. I never got these results and I mog him (i'm mulatto)
Cap

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

NON CURRIES ! DON'T FLL FOR THIS ANTI GYM MEME !
it is actually quite the opposite

it is actually quite the opposite
Nah most guys here know gymcelling is legit especially whites and black guys since they have decent genetics on average compared to ethnics EXCEPT me obviously 🙏🏼😹🤙🏻

Nah most guys here know gymcelling is legit especially whites and black guys since they have decent genetics on average compared to ethnics EXCEPT me obviously 🙏🏼😹🤙🏻
On this website maybe, but irl mostly ethnics go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
did you put 6 feet or something for height like with most of your experiments?

if not i didnt know the gym pill was this brootal

even a 5'6" LTN manlet can ascend thru gymcelling?
Yeah I put 6ft to 6'1" for my experiments on hinge, but no height on tinder and it didn't matter he matched at the same rate on Tinder without any height in the bio. Only people who haven't experienced the power of being jacked will say that muscles are cope. That's why I was shocked when you said the subhuman gymcel black dude you posted the other time would be incel - he would definitely get some slays due to his body alone. Most normie men have shit tier physiques.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AsGoodAsItGets, Racky and 2 others
Yeah I put 6ft to 6'1" for my experiments on hinge, but no height on tinder and it didn't matter he matched at the same rate on Tinder without any height in the bio. Only people who haven't experienced the power of being jacked will say that muscles are cope. That's why I was shocked when you said the subhuman gymcel black dude you posted the other time would be incel - he would definitely get some slays due to his body alone. Most normie men have shit tier physiques.
I legit think he’s 3 psl. He’s not super ugly, I just can’t find any level of sex appeal in his face

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
So what does it prove?

He looks facially really good, always did

Body is just a plus

I would slay with his face and body

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
On this website maybe, but irl mostly ethnics go to the gym
So TRUE, most people in the gym are ethnics, white ppl are minority in the gym

So what does it prove?

He looks facially really good, always did

Body is just a plus

I would slay with his face and body
His face is MTN

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19499 and Kingkellz
brutal blackpill for non competitive incels, common knowledge to everyone else

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 19499, AscendingHero and 3 others

Yo what’s wrong with the HAPA race? We got decent gymmaxxing genes

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg