Alphagels DHT & T gel bloodwork results 🩸

I’ve ordered 12.5%, what were you gains like?

Where all would you apply it?
Just penis?

I haven’t had any hair loss. Proves that DHT is not the only factor when it comes to hair loss.
Transforming Growth Factor beta (TGFb) is what causes hair loss.

I’ve ordered 12.5%, what were you gains like?
I’m using 20% DHT gel, I haven’t heard of 12.5% DHT. Alphagels only has 10% DHT gel and 20% DHT gel.

My penis has grown slightly over 0.5”.

Am 16 and looking to make 1-1.5 inch length gain but can only afford 10% DHT gel, will that be fine if I use it consistently for a year
Lucky you if you’re using it at 16. You at 16 you could still grow 2” + especially if you hit puberty late.

I’m using 20% DHT gel, I haven’t heard of 12.5% DHT. Alphagels only has 10% DHT gel and 20% DHT gel.

Mirin I’ve been pumping for like 3 months, dick went from 5.8 to 6.3 (in the pump) I was gonna order dht but I used the same email for my gh orders and my gh plug got arrested so I didn’t get the chance to make the dht order before I disbanded the account

At what age did it grow .5 inch?

I’m hoping to grow 1.5 inches at 20.

At what age did it grow .5 inch?

I’m hoping to grow 1.5 inches at 20.
At 25. I wasn’t consistent with penile application though, my main goals were masculinization so I started applying DHT to my arms and other areas.

If you’re consistent you can likely get at least an inch of growth at your age

Mirin I’ve been pumping for like 3 months, dick went from 5.8 to 6.3 (in the pump) I was gonna order dht but I used the same email for my gh orders and my gh plug got arrested so I didn’t get the chance to make the dht order before I disbanded the account
Just make an account on protonmail, it’s secure as fuck.

At 25. I wasn’t consistent with penile application though, my main goals were masculinization so I started applying DHT to my arms and other areas.

If you’re consistent you can likely get at least an inch of growth at your age
That would be amazing,

Mind telling me all the specific areas you applied it to?

Can I use topical fin/min as a measure to prevent hair-loss while using the topical dht on my penis over the next year?

That would be amazing,

Mind telling me all the specific areas you applied it to?

Can I use topical fin/min as a measure to prevent hair-loss while using the topical dht on my penis over the next year?
I’ve applied it to my dick, arms, shoulders and traps.

I don’t think you’d get hair loss from DHT in any case.