ALPHAOMEGAFUKUSHIMA NEGROPILL HORSEPILL [ OFFICIALLY OVER ] AAAARGH

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese
ITS OVER AAAAAAAAH
Hentai written by a female, for females

lets see whats its story🤠
-A TEACHER is riding a horse ( horsepill), horse dies, she is cursed and given the dick of the horse ( double horsepill )
SHE RAPES HER STUDENT AND HER LITTLE SISTER IN HER ASS DAY ONE ( jb accepts to get raped only if we talking about a horsecock, no ugly incels allowed ).
- She then proceed to fuck the whole school ( most girls love her even while getting their holes permanently ruined )
TL DR : WOMEN/GIRLS ARE LESBIANS THAT WISH TO GET DICKED DOWN BY OTHER WOMEN WITH A HORSECOCK WHILE INCELS ARE PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AT THE INTERNET CAFE AND ARE STUCK IN THE RAT RACE TO GET 1% OF THE ACTION THROUGH STARFISH SEX, ITS NUCLEARLY OVER BOYOS

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Zeruel

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Roquefort
Wtf how mentally dead you need to be to write these stories.

Do you somehow know her aprox. age?

Wtf how mentally dead you need to be to write these stories.

Do you somehow know her aprox. age?
No i only knew she was female from one of the comments in an old reddit post. Prolly 30-40 old hag unhinged with a dead bedroom relationship. I know bitches love this shit dho cuz this one was sent to me by a girl on discord its simply over

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
No i only knew she was female from one of the comments in an old reddit post. Prolly 30-40 old hag unhinged with a dead bedroom relationship. I know bitches love this shit dho cuz this one was sent to me by a girl on discord its simply over
Idk if I would be more concerned about a jb writing this or a 35 yo roastie