Ascend's Guide on how to get HGH/Heightmaxxing!!!!!! (Teen manlets gtfih)

the water retention supplement link doesnt work, can u pm me it or smthn 🙏

Hello all, I am writing this thread mainly because it is a cool idea and lots of the teens here think hgh is too expensive or just impossible to get. While that is not true because I was able to acquire hgh at 15 (16 now) so it is possible, without any help from my parents, so without further ado lets get into it!

Before you buy💵(pre-cautions and side effects):

Side of effects of excessive igf-1
Increased organ size
- You can't do much about this, just make sure they are in good health, some supplements I like are tudca, fish oils, and taurine. Also a healthy life is the most important thing. Make sure diseases like heart failure aren't in your family, if they are proceed with caution.

Cancer - Same here, its hard to prevent best to get it checked before hand, and make sure it doesn't run in your family. (hgh effects all cancers, it doesn't cause cancer, but it can speed up the growth of cancer cells in your body)

Hypoglycemia- buy a blood glucose monitor use it twice a week eat 3-4 hours before using, then check to see if your levels are normal

Joint pain- Take something like msm, tumeric, or chondroitin sulfate to help with this, don't do any execisve running.

Diabetes(Possibly)- "To know exactly if the Growth hormone causes Diabetes or not, it is necessary to correctly understand the functions of Somatomedin C (IGF-1), and recognize if its functions of mimicking insulin-like action are independent of its own or are only an antagonizing action to growth hormone. If the actions of IGF-1 could be confirmed to be independent of HGH in blood glucose maintenance, the use of HGH could be attributed to causing Diabetes mellitus, but it would require many studies to be conducted on this particular topic but till then we can not say for sure that HGH results in diabetes." Just make sure to check your blood glucose every once and a while and look out for pre diabitc symptons.

Water Retention- Water retenion is very common with HGH and you will definitely get at least 5 pounds of water weight, this isn't good, the best way I like to prevent it is by taking this natural diuretic. Don't skip this one you don't want extra water on your heart.

Arcomegely- this will happen to you if you take enough growth hormone to actually grow taller. Its main downside it will grow your nose, which is bad, but on the upside it can grow your jaw, which is good. I have always had a tiny nose so I don't really care about this tbh, and always remember a rhino is 10,000 usd but LL is 200,000 usd so just really think about your priorities.
Life style👶: If you can't have the right lifestyle for heighmaxxing don't even bother, sorry but thats the truth, you don't just need hgh, you need the foundation, things like exercise , a good diet , eating at least 1.5 grams of protein per lb, correct supplementation (things like calcium, vitamin d, and msm), and other things like peptides and aromatase inhibitors . (More on this later)
X-ray your growth plates✅:

X-ray for Growth Plate Assessment: A Heightmaxxing Checkpoint​

Introduction: X-raying your growth plates is a crucial step in heightmaxxing to determine if they are still open, allowing potential for further growth. This process involves checking the ankle, wrist, and knee, which are commonly used as indicators of growth plate status.

Steps for Growth Plate Assessment:

1. Ankle and Wrist Check:
    • Objective: Assess whether the growth plates in the ankle and wrist are still open.
    • Procedure: Obtain X-rays of the ankle and wrist to evaluate growth plate closure.
  2. Knee Examination:
    • Objective: Determine the status of the growth plates in the knee.
    • Procedure: Obtain X-rays of the knee to assess if growth plates are open or closed.

Interpretation of Results:

• Closed Growth Plates: If both ankle and wrist growth plates are closed and the knee plates are also closed, it may indicate limited potential for further height gain.
  • Open Growth Plates: If any of the growth plates are still open, it suggests the possibility of continued growth.

Prompt Action:

• If Growth Plates are Open: Begin heightmaxxing strategies promptly to capitalize on the potential for further growth.
  • if your wondering how to get them checked, ask your primary doctor to get them checked.

💸Moneymaxxing/How to Acquire the money needed for hgh!
Here a some practical ways to make money as a teen!
1. Physical Labor👷‍♂️:
Most people can't get a job at like publix, Walmart, target, etc. until they can drive!
(I know some people who are heightmaxxing are 16 or older but this for under 16cels)
So here is were this comes into play. I personally did this and made a few hundred bucks!!! I hope you don't live in the hood because this will not work but if you live in a normal neighborhood here is what your going to need to do. First what are you going to do? Rake, mow lawns, or weed? Once you have decided get the proper equipment (I hope you at least have a rake and gloves, if your family doesn't own a lawn mower, you could try to borrow it from your client if they have one, note if you do this they will probably pay you less. ) now its time to go out in the world. I recommend to find older people, or people who really care about their lawn. I went knocking door to door until I got someone who I could work for during the day,(Pro tip, make a note card with your name and your what you do and leave it at the door in case they don't respond). Now prices, I like to go by the hour instead of making a set price for example its better to say 20 dollars a hour for raking, rather than I will rake the front of your yard for 30 bucks, because things like this will usually take more than a hour. This method works best over the summer when you have lots of free time. Over the summer if you were really committed I could say you making 40-60 dollars a day. Its going to be harder to do this during school weeks, just try to get as much done as you can on the weekends. If your going to try this during winter time, note the grass will grow slower, so you won't be able to mow as much. Last tip is too always try to make them a recurring client. Another thing you can do is ask your parents if they can pay you for doing chores around the house. For example saying you will clean the kitchen for 10 dollars or weed the backyard for 25 dollars or clean the pool for 40 bucks (rich people shit I know).

2. Stealing💰: So you want to make the money fast, as you should. First few rules of stealing, PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! You should never ever risk it if there are big consequences that could follow. For example I don't recommend you too ever steal from places like your school and malls, rather from your parents/family. Now if you can't handle that I am sorry, but it is what you have to do, you have to go against your morals if you want to succeed. Morals are bullshit, just made by society to keep people bluepilled, if you still can't handle it think of it not as stealing but re-positing money that your parents would happly give to you if the understood the blackpill / your life. What you could do is per day take 25-50 dollars a week from your parents wallet, they shouldn't notice that much going missing. Just anytime you 100 % know you can get away with it, do it, its a easy way to make passive income.

3. Getting a typical job🎯: Let's say you can drive. I would recommend you to get a job at target, chick-fila, walmart, etc. Find what pays you the most per hour. I have never actually gotten a job like this before so I can't help you much about this. What I can say is work as much as you can without messing up your life, like don't sacrifice not being able to do good in school, not being able to eat as much, or skipping the gym to go to work, etc. Just way it out in your mind and decide what would be the best for you. Its okay to miss a few days of the gym or school to get some extra money but don't do it everyday.

4. Reselling👔: Most likely you have something you can resell, be creative. Me for example I sold my LOL account for 100 bucks!!!! It doesn't just have to be a gaming account it can be literally anything. Sell your bed and sleep on the floor, no I am not joking I wanted to start sleeping on the floor anyway for better posture and I just saw it as a win win, more money to me. You could sell vapes at your school, risky but could work. You could try to resell candy(Usually only works if you are popular or people like you). You need to really just start thinking about everything you don't care about or need anymore and get some money!!!!!!!! (Another scam I did was steal golfballs from my golf course and sell it back to the golfers 🤣)

5. Holiday Money🤑: Holiday money is by far the best way to get some cash. Every holiday ask for just money or something you know you can resell. Don't be shy and ask for every holiday, I am talking about Easter, Halloween, Valentine's Day, and lastly your birth day. Easter = 20 $ Christmas = 200 $ Your Birthday = 150 $ New years = 20 $ Thanks giving = 30 $ Halloween = 20 $ Valentine's day = 20 $ All of this adds up to 460$ per year for nothing!!!!! (1-2 months supply for heightmaxxing)

How to buy the hgh💳:
Acquiring Bitcoin🪙: Good job you have got the funds, most people won't make it this far. Now sadly you cannot just use the straight cash to buy it, unless you have a local source, but its risky, they could very well be selling you fake shit, I would stick to online companies who have tests done. So what do these companies except, well BITCOIN!!! I know a few companies who use credit cards, but this is sus cause your giving it to roid dealers, so I personally wouldn't do it. So how do you get bitcoin, well here is the multiple ways I know.

1. When first starting this, I thought it would be best to keep my parents completely out of the loop and I was right for the most part.... at first what I would do is spend my money on visa gift cards, and then use websites like localcoinswap.com to trade it for btc (here is a good video explaining how to use websites like this ) then send it to my exodus wallet, but the conversion rate is shit and I realised I was losing too much money. For instance I would but a 120 dollar vanilla visa gift card and then trade it for btc, I was only able to get around 50 dollars in btc for it, so yeah it sucks.

So this is where I let my mom into the loop a bit. I researched some and found out you can buy btc for a 1 - 1 conversion on paypal, so I asked her If I could spend some of my money on btc, and she was okay with it, it took some convencing, heres some excuses I used to get btc; I want to use btc for coaching and to buy guides because that is the only thing the vendors accept or I would go on some schizo rant how the banks aren't safe and crypto currency is a secure form of currency. If you have strict parents, its going to be hard but you can do it, say things like you will do something they want you to do if they let you buy btc.
Ex: "Mom if I get A in math, will you let me buy bitcoin" or "If my GPA is 3.5 + can I get btc", etc.

3. The next way is to buy it is through Moonpay. To do this download the Exodus app (its a crypto currency wallet) than buy bitcoin through it and it takes you to Moonpay, it only accepts credit cards, apple pay, and google pay.

4. The last way is to find a discord that trades crypto currency, they usually accept paypal, venmo, or cash app. This sever is trusted, I have used it before https://discord.gg/qDTkGZgv

Sourcing the GH!🔍 how to find the best quality at a affordable price!!
How to find a good source❓:
Finding a Reliable Source:
Ensuring the authenticity of your source is crucial for safety and effectiveness. Follow these steps:
  1. Verify Testing: Opt for sources that provide comprehensive tests, preferably conducted by reputable entities like Janoshik. A legitimate source will prioritize transparency and share their product testing results.
  2. Website Presence: Choose sources with a dedicated website. Be cautious about sources solely operating through email lists, as a website adds an extra layer of credibility.
  3. Steroid Forums: Explore reputable steroid forums such as MesoRx, Anabolicsteroidforums.com, and Thinksteroids. Look for discussions about the source you're considering, and seek feedback from experienced members.
  4. User Feedback: Once you identify a potential source, search for user feedback. Reputable sources often have positive reviews and testimonials, especially from members who share blood work results before and after product use.
  5. Forums Sponsorship: Check out sites like napsgear that sponsor steroid forums. While these are more reliable for traditional steroids like tren and test, exercise caution when it comes to generic HGH, which is often counterfeited.
  6. Blood Work Verification: For HGH or other products prone to counterfeiting, go the extra mile by getting your blood work done. This step provides concrete evidence of the product's effectiveness. You need to test your igf-1. I like discountedlabs.com to get my bloods done as they are cheap and effective.
  7. Testing Kits: Consider using testing kits, such as the one available at https://roidtest.com/products/growth-hormone-test-kit?variant=41457805426873. These kits can help verify the authenticity of growth hormone products.
Remember, thorough research, user testimonials, and verification through testing are essential for finding a reliable source. Prioritize your safety and well-being throughout the process.

Recommend Sources🖥️:
Iron lion Labs 🦁

Great source, Have heard nothing but good from it only problem is the shipping is veryyyyy long, so I personally didn't order from it. They are also a sponsor on https://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/.

QSC🇨🇳
Buying from them for my next batch of hgh, lots of users here have used them like @SkullDynamics and @pessimistic. Good source!

CatCafe🐈
I know for a fact their hgh is legit. I bought some a while ago and on 6 ius ed, my igf-1 went from 280 to 540, almost doubled!!!! @MTMM has also used this and got great results. (they also sell t3)

PeptideSciences 🔬
I have ordered a few peptides from them and they have all been real, great stuff.

Brainlabz
Brainlabz.ru
Best Aromatase Inhibitor source, more on this later. (The aromasin is real my e2 went from 17 to 9 on 12.5 mgs)
How much should you pay per iu and what's good quality⁉️:
Price per iu:
It should be around 1 usd per iu of gh. Two of the sources I mentioned above have that price, never go above 2 dollars per iu though, unless its for pharma.

What's good quality? If the source you are buying from has tests done, the purity should at least be 92 % or higher. Higher the better.

How to get your product delivered? 📦

Alright so you got everything ready to go but you can't get it delivered to your house no big deal I had the same problem here is the three ways to get it delivered.

Get it delivered to a friend's house🤝: Alright this is what I do a majority of the time. If you don't have any friends who can do it, really think you must know somebody who you can get it delivered too (Drug dealer, your brother, etc.) There is this guy in my high school who I didn't even know too well, but I asked him if I could get some stuff delivered to his house and he was happy to do so. The thing is he asked me what I was getting delivered and I told him and he had actually taken it himself :lul:. He said he took it when he was 16 to be taller, bigger hands, and a bigger dick. Once I heard this I actually thought he was a looksmaxxer too. I still think he is because he had a insane "glow up" went from ltn to mtn with really good appeal. So I guess my case was special of having someone who was similar to me, and was egar to help. But if someone doesn't want to do it for free you can just pay them and then they will probably do it for you.

Post office/Warehouse🏢: Okay so this is the next best thing but very difficult. To get a PO box at a post office, it requires you too at least be 18, and most people who are heightmaxxing aren't that old. SO what your going to need to do is get a fake id, I haven't done this so don't ask me how to get one, it shouldn't be that hard I know the user @Luxury did this, most people at school have fake ids, so just ask them where they get theirs. Now if you don't want to get a fake id, you can try to find one of the storage locker places, and rent one they usually won't care if your under 18. You can ask the owner if you can get stuff delivered their. If you can't drive this will be kind of difficult though.

Camp your mailbox📬:
Mailbox Camping Tips:
If tracking information is provided by your supplier, you can employ this method to enhance the chances of receiving your order promptly. Follow these steps:
  1. Track Your Order: Use the provided tracking information to monitor the status and expected delivery date of your package.
  2. Plan Ahead: Identify the anticipated delivery day and plan to be available at home to receive the package. This approach is more effective during holidays when you can be at home throughout the day.
  3. School Week Strategy: If the delivery falls on a school day, consider strategies like feigning illness to stay home. This ensures you're present to receive the package.
How to store hgh/peptides❄️:
Ensuring proper storage for human growth hormone (HGH) and peptides is crucial for maintaining their stability and effectiveness. Follow these guidelines:
HGH/Peptide Storage:
  1. Refrigeration: HGH and peptides usually come in lyophilized powder form. Once reconstituted, store them in the refrigerator within the temperature range of 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C). Avoid freezing to maintain their integrity. (In liquid form and refrigerated they last about 3-5 days, in liquid form in room temperature they last about 1 hour before the molecules break down. In powder form in room temperature they last about 7 days, and in a refrigerator they last multiple months)
  2. Protect from Light: Keep HGH away from direct light exposure to prevent degradation.
For refrigeration, you can consider using a mini-fridge like the one available at Best Buy. If you're concerned about privacy, you can discreetly store your HGH behind items like a coke can inside the fridge. If you anticipate resistance from your parents when buying the mini fridge, offer to cover the costs yourself, mentioning your desire to have cold drinks as a reason for getting the mini-fridge.

How to do Reconstitution🍶:
For reconstitution, you'll need bacteriostatic water, alcohol wipes, and a 3cc syringe. Get the syringe at https://westendmedicalsupplies.com/...ramuscular-luer-lock-syringe-with-needle-50pk. Watch this helpful video for a step-by-step guide: .

Following the instructions in the video will equip you with all the necessary knowledge for the reconstitution process. Most places where you buy your product will also sell the bacteroistic water.

How to inject the HGH💉: To administer HGH, you'll require an insulin syringe and alcohol wipes for proper sterilization. Follow each injection by cleaning the syringe with an alcohol pad. For a comprehensive guide on the injection process, watch this informative video:

How to hide your equipment 🥷: I personally hide the syringes in a old shoe box in my closet, I hide it behind my drawers. Be creative with this and find a good spot, because don't forget your going to have to go to this place everyday. To throw everything away what I do is get all them together and put it in a box and than I wait till the the night before we take outn the trash. I dig in trash and put the box midway in between so no one will know, I know its weird and gross but it's what you have to do.

What if your parents find your HGH:cry:: Best things to do in the situation is to tell them why you are doing it. If they are going to get rid of it you can tell them if they do you will kill yourself or drop out of school. Even make a deal with them if you do well on your ACT or PSAT and school in general, you can keep your heightmaxxing process going, if they find out you could even try to get them to help you pay for it, but that is kinda risky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so the first part of the guide was about logical ways to make money, acquire your growth hormone, now the rest of this is about heightmaxxing and how to build a good stack, and my opinion from my experience on heightmaxxing. If you follow the first part of this perfectly, you will have GH in your hands in no time at all!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS/Heightmaxxing overview🏨:

Aromatase Inhibitors💊:

Aromatase Inhibitors in Heightmaxxing: Overview and Types​

Introduction:Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs) serve a unique role in heightmaxxing, aiming to delay the closure of growth plates. Originally developed for breast cancer treatment in women, these inhibitors have been explored in clinical studies for their potential to promote height gain in young boys.

Types of Aromatase Inhibitors:​

Aromasin (Exemestane) in Medical and Heightmaxxing Context​

Medical Use:
  • Primarily prescribed for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer.
  • Functions as an aromatase inhibitor, reducing estrogen production.
  • Aids in slowing or halting the growth of certain types of breast tumors.

Heightmaxxing Use:
  • Employed to inhibit aromatase, a crucial enzyme in the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
  • Potential impact on growth plates: May slow the closure of growth plates by limiting estrogen production.

Distinct Characteristics:
  1. Suicide Inhibitor:
    • Irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme.
    • Provides sustained inhibition of aromatase activity.
  2. Conversion to DHT:
    • May result in an increased conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
    • DHT is associated with various physiological effects, including potential influence on secondary sexual characteristics.
  3. Personal Experience:
  • l used of pharmaceutical-grade Aromasin at 12.5 mg/day.
  • Maintains estradiol (e2) levels at approximately 9, considered ideal for heightmaxxing (10-15 range).
  • Does not have estrogen rebound, a common concern with some aromatase inhibitors.

• Important Considerations:
  • Aromasin's mechanism involves halting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, a factor in growth plate closure, basically means will keep your plates open longer.
  • Increased conversion of testosterone to DHT may occur as a consequence. (Good for dimphorism maxxing)

Arimidex(Anastrozole) and Letrozole(Femara): I am putting these together as they really aren't as good as aromasin. They will damage your bones, more and worsen your health more. Not to mention they ACTUALLY DO cause estrogen rebound. I took arimidex than stopped and I got gyno no joke. Avoid at all costs imo.

Side effects of Aromatase Inhibitors🤢:

Joint Pain:​

• Mitigation: Consider taking MSM and turmeric to alleviate joint pain.

Acne:​

• Mitigation: Maintain a clean and balanced diet to reduce the severity of acne.

Decreased Libido:​

• Mitigation: While this may be a potential side effect, individual experiences may vary. (You guys get no pussy)

Hair Loss (Balding):​

• Mitigation: Some individuals report hair-related concerns. Use homemade oil serums with ingredients like rosemary oil, cedar wood oil, and coconut oil, use 1-2 times a week. Micro needling is another technique that some explore, don't use a derma roller get a stamp or a pen, do it once a week max, and wait 24 hours before putting anything on your scalp. I wouldn't use minox or any hair loss drug under 21, and the balding won't happen trust me.

The provided list includes a comprehensive set of blood tests that individuals might consider if they are using traditional methods like human growth hormone (HGH) and aromatase inhibitors (AIs). Regular monitoring of these parameters can provide insights into various aspects of health and help in managing potential side effects. It's important to note that the frequency of testing and specific tests may vary based on individual health conditions and the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.

Suggested Blood Tests:​

1. Hormone Levels:
    • Estrogen (every month)
    • Testosterone
    • Free testosterone
    • DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
    • SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
    • Estrone (every month)
    • 25-hydroxy vitamin D (most important and obligatory - every month)
    • DHEA & DHEA-S (every month)
    • IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1) - once a month
  2. Blood Cell Counts:
    • Hematocrit (important and obligatory - every month)
    • WBCs (White Blood Cells) - every 3 months
    • RBCs (Red Blood Cells) - every 3 months
    • Platelets - every 3 months
  3. Metabolic Markers:
    • Blood creatine - every 2-3 months
    • Lipid profile - every 2-3 months
      • Triglyceride levels
      • HDL (High-Density Lipids)
      • LDL (Low-Density Lipids)
  4. Bone Health:
    • Bone Markers - every 3-4 months (not more than that)
      • Osteocalcin
      • Alkaline Phosphatase
  5. Liver Function:
    • Bilirubin - every 2-3 months
    • Liver enzymes - every 2 months (no more than that)
      • AST (Aspartate transaminase)
      • GGT (Gamma-glutamyltransferase)
      • ALT (Alanine transaminase)

Important Notes:​

• Regular testing is crucial for understanding the impact of substances on the body.
  • Consult with a healthcare professional to determine the appropriate frequency and types of tests based on individual health conditions.
  • Transparency with healthcare providers about any substance use is essential for accurate assessment and guidance. (Not recommend)
Use Discountedlabs.com for the best and inexpensive blood tests.

Diet for Heightmaxxing🥩:
THE BASICS:
Your going to need to eat a lot of protein, you at least want 1.5 grams of protein per lb (or 3 grams of protein every 1 kg) you should be getting at least 200 grams daily. You want it to mainly be animal protein. I eat 4-6 raw soy free eggs and I have 16 oz or raw milk ed, 2-3 pieces of red meat, pork chops, and poultry. I know a lot of people can't follow this diet too well just try your best. Never compromise eating if the food quality isn't great, its ok just like I said try your best to get good quality foods. I listed @CurryCelHater food guide above follow that its really good, you can also try the primal diet, it looks to have positive effects on height but its very hard to follow and expensive, @Rawprimalooks knows a lot about it (he's 6'4 if I remember correctly). Make sure to eat lots of fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, nuts, grains, poultry etc.

GPT Version (some of it is left out)

Dietary Guidelines for Heightmaxxing:​

The author outlines dietary basics crucial for heightmaxxing, emphasizing the importance of protein intake and suggesting specific dietary choices. Here's a breakdown of the key points:

Protein Intake:​

• Daily Target: Aim for at least 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight (or 3 grams per kilogram), totaling at least 200 grams daily.
  • Source: Prioritize animal protein for its potential benefits.

Author's Diet:​

• Eggs: Consumes 4-6 raw soy-free eggs daily.
  • Milk: Ingests 16 oz of raw milk every day.
  • Food Quality: Encourages maintaining a high-quality diet and avoiding compromises on food quality. (Shit quality food is better than no food)
  • Dietary Approaches: Recommends following @CurryCelHater's food guide or exploring the primal diet for potential positive effects on height.

Additional Dietary Tips:​

• Food Variety: Include a diverse range of foods such as fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, nuts, grains, and poultry.
  • Primal Diet: Acknowledges the challenges and expense associated with the primal diet, citing @Rawprimal as a knowledgeable resource.

Personalized Dietary Plans:​

• Adaptation: Acknowledges that not everyone may be able to follow the suggested diet perfectly and encourages doing one's best.
  • Flexible Choices: Allows for flexibility in food choices while maintaining an effort to obtain high-quality foods.

Conclusion:​

This dietary guide provides foundational principles for heightmaxxing, focusing on protein intake and suggesting specific food choices. Individual dietary needs may vary, and adjustments should be made based on personal preferences and requirements.

Stretching / Posture Maxxing🧍‍♂️:
Instead of me explaining this I am going to give a few good threads on this topic
FreakkForLife (rip) stretching method
@7zyzz7 posture maxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/in-depth-stretching-guide-for-better-posture.896197/)
LooksMaxxDoc Guide ()

Experimental Ideas (High Risk)
Igf-1 Des Injections in knee:
  • Igf-1 Des Injections in Knee:
    • High risk: Injecting substances into the knee without proper medical guidance can lead to injuries, infections, or other complications.
    • Potential harm: Knee structures are delicate, and any experimental procedures should be approached with extreme caution.
    • Asymmetry risk: Uneven growth may result in leg length discrepancies, causing long-term issues.
    • Could make you taller possibly.
()
Igf-1 Des injections in collar bone / delts:

1. Igf-1 Des Injections in Collar Bone/Delts:
    • Unknown outcomes: Injecting substances into specific body parts for the purpose of aesthetics is not supported by established medical practices.
    • Risk of complications: The collarbone and deltoids are critical areas with important structures, and experimental injections may lead to adverse effects.
    • Lack of scientific evidence: The potential benefits and risks of such procedures are not well-studied or documented in scientific literature.
    • Could be beneficial for frame maxxing.
()

My Opinion on peptides:
They aren't as good as hgh. I see a lot of people saying its impossible to get real hgh, unless its pharma which is a lie. Generic hgh works just as good. I have seen people doing peptide stacks like hexarlin, cjc, mod grf, these aren't as good as hgh, in my opinion its best to stack hgh with certain peptides, like ghrp2, cjc dac, and hexarlin, instead of solely relying on peptide stacks like mk667 and cjc, which won't be as beneficial for height growth.
Also if peptides worked better than they would use them for ISS Teens ( this video explains well, ).

Lastly their isn't much research on long term side effects of peptides on the human body.

My current stack😤:

Personal Stack Overview:​

Hormonal Interventions:​

1. Generic HGH (Human Growth Hormone):
    • Daily dosage: Started at 8 IUs, gradually increasing to 10 IUs.
  2. Proviron (Mesterolone):
    • Daily dosage: 50 mg.
    • Current cycle nearing completion, with plans for a detailed thread on its effects soon.
  3. GHRP-2:
    • Daily dosage: 100 mcg in the morning and night.
    • Used to support natural HGH production and stimulate hunger.
  4. Aromasin (Exemestane):
    • Daily dosage: 12.5 mg.
    • Taken with olive oil for improved bio-availability.
    • Aimed at regulating estrogen levels.

Building Blocks:​

1. Vitamin D, Calcium, Collagen, Iodine:
    • Essential for overall health and potentially supporting bone health.
  2. Liver: (Bison)
  3. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Tudca (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid), L-Arginine:
    • MSM for joint health, Tudca for liver support, and L-Arginine for potential growth-related benefits.

Researching to Add:​

1. T3/T4:
    • Hormones related to thyroid function, potentially influencing metabolism.
  2. Rad140:
    • A selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) with potential muscle-building effects. Doesn't seem to be very androgenic SO most likely not going to use. (@pneumocystosis did you see any facial changes on it, if I may ask?)
  3. Masteron (Drostanolone):
    • For dht, and jaw growth.
90 % of everything in this thread was written by me, I pulled some stuff from other heightmaxxing threads, I used chat gpt to refurbish some of it so it looks better.

If you made it this far I hope I have helped you to start to take action, as always
THANKS FOR READING
View attachment 2616135
pinging people who might like to read
@enchanted_elixir @LooksThinker @height maxxerr
@socram @benchlordthethird @Napoleon1800 @Mike141 @T-1000 @JCaesar @Gaygymmaxx @dannydipss @oldcel2002 @Osie

Good post, but how tall are your parents and how tall were you at 15?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Does Hgh makes the waist square? I'm noticing that my waist is becoming less thin