Already saw 20 white women this week at work this week wearing varsity jackets

Why do you think varsity coats are so popular with foids in 2022?

• They want to attract Love Island RTT lads who wear these

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Including two that were put to see me. There were even middle-aged Karen pheno women walking around the waiting rooms with their young kids wearing these horrible jackets (but leather with skinny jeans and high heels, and not as oversized as younger women) but most of these women were teen girls or women in their very early 20s.

How Karens wore them:
852583b50a1e66a6796a7e78c6dbc3c7  tomboy outfits cool outfits
With denim shirt leather pants brown ankle boots and chain strap bag
Cc4a72768e172bc088e1d71d5f555a6a

How JBs and younger women wore them:
00466055 01
Download
Download 1

Why are these horrible jackets so popular with UK foids?

Last edited:
Including two that were put to see me. There were even middle-aged women wearing these, but most of these women were teen girls or women in their very early 20s.

Never seen a foid wear one of those what UK region u in? In the north ain’t nobody wearing that shyieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Never seen a foid wear one of those what UK region u in? In the north ain’t nobody wearing that shyieeeeeeeeeeeeeet
South but a lot of these people are also from regions such as poorer areas of London, and Essex

The foids I had to talk to wearing this shit were Essex foids

they dress how they want us to dress

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Danish_Retard and Xangsane
South but a lot of these people are also from regions such as poorer areas of London, and Essex

The foids I had to talk to wearing this shit were Essex foids
The peasant class seem to be the majority everywhere and they are the reason for such trends. Essex foids are super peasants

• +1
Elab? I only see thuggish BBC men wearing this
idk they all dress with baggy big frame clothes which is literally the opposite of what women should wear and its what men should wear but most of us dont

• +1
idk they all dress with baggy big frame clothes which is literally the opposite of what women should wear and its what men should wear but most of us dont
It's mostly the young foids that wear baggy varsity jackets and the middle aged foids wear tiny leather ones with skinny jeans

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
The peasant class seem to be the majority everywhere and they are the reason for such trends. Essex foids are super peasants
I could hear one of the middle aged foids speaking loudly on the phone with an Essex accent a while ago

I could hear one of the middle aged foids speaking loudly on the phone with an Essex accent a while ago
They are whores. One asked me in first year uni once “why do I see black men with white foids but no black girls with white men” I just said “I dunno why you asking me hoe” they have no filter these whores I swear

They are whores. One asked me in first year uni once “why do I see black men with white foids but no black girls with white men” I just said “I dunno why you asking me hoe” they have no filter these whores I swear
I wonder why these women wear things that don't flatter them

its obviously a mating call for tall BBC'S

• +1
Hivemind, whatever’s trendy will be worn. Applies to music taste, political beliefs and everything in between. It’s hard to find someone who will speak their mind/act how they want without fear of censorship, exclusion or loss of employment/education in 2000s

Last edited:
  • +1
I wonder why these women wear things that don't flatter them
I wonder why white girls in Northern Europe use botox to make their faces look like they been pricked by a stingray and think it looks good. I wonder why women use Highlighter/Contor even though it doesn’t hide shit and I can tell the whore had a boneless face XD. Many questions we will never know the answer too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Xangsane
I wonder why white girls in Northern Europe use botox to make their faces look like they been pricked by a stingray and think it looks good. I wonder why women use Highlighter/Contor even though it doesn’t hide shit and I can tell the whore had a boneless face XD. Many questions we will never know the answer too
They are doing this to look more appealing to chad because they know if they didn't use botox or fillers, chad won't even spit on them.

They are doing this to look more appealing to chad because they know if they didn't use botox or fillers, chad won't even spit on them.
Cha doesn’t even like that look though… nobody does that’s why we all think “why do white WOYMINZ do this?” Even Swedish low class foids do this. It’s a Northern Euro phenomenon I was speaking to a foid like this on hinge once she had a nice lil accent

• +1
Hivemind, whatever’s trendy will be worn. Applies to music taste, political beliefs and everything in between. It’s hard to find someone who will speak their mind/act how they want without fear of censorship, exclusion or loss of employment/education in 2000s
Definitely, also foids are more likely to follow trends than lads.

I swear to God 90% of people I've seen wearing these horrible jackets are women, 10% BBCs

Cha doesn’t even like that look though… nobody does that’s why we all think “why do white WOYMINZ do this?” Even Swedish low class foids do this. It’s a Northern Euro phenomenon I was speaking to a foid like this on hinge once she had a nice lil accent
Swedish foids are starting to become chavmaxxed/LoveIslandmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A white girl asked this ? What was the context lmao

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Also i
Including two that were put to see me. There were even middle-aged Karen pheno women walking around the waiting rooms with their young kids wearing these horrible jackets (but leather with skinny jeans and high heels, and not as oversized as younger women) but most of these women were teen girls or women in their very early 20s.

How Karens wore them:
View attachment 1852503View attachment 1852504View attachment 1852508

View attachment 1852509View attachment 1852510View attachment 1852511

I think this is just what they like wearing tbh same with how they like the super baggy jeans now . It’s like low waisted jeans in the late 2000s

• +1
" I wonder why these women wear things that don't flatter them"

cos theyre legit fucking retarded

they tan, get tattoos, wear baggy clothes, etc

they think just cos something made a guy more attractive it'll do the same for them. they got the female gaze on themselves instead of appealing to the male gaze

ygm?

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Xangsane
To signal all redpillers, gymcels and masc men that she is high indicators of youth prettyboy only

• Hmm...
To signal all redpillers, gymcels and masc men that she is high indicators of youth prettyboy only
I never have seen prettyboys IRL wearing them. Here most prettyboys dress in plain clothing

" I wonder why these women wear things that don't flatter them"

cos theyre legit fucking retarded

they tan, get tattoos, wear baggy clothes, etc

they think just cos something made a guy more attractive it'll do the same for them. they got the female gaze on themselves instead of appealing to the male gaze

ygm?
Loads of these foids wearing varsity coats here are love island pheno slags from Essex

@Britmaxxer

How Karens wore them:
View attachment 1852503View attachment 1852504View attachment 1852508

View attachment 1852509View attachment 1852510View attachment 1852511

popular because it’s trendy as with all things women do. presumably this is the latest ‘feminist conquering’ of a typically male clothing type (jfl). I dont see rtt’s wearing these in the UK. thanks for clueing me in to the latest foid red flag.

• +1
because they like the style and it’s a trend not everything has a super secret complex reason jfl.

that being said it’s over for you since you’re in the UK life in england is literally equivalent to hell

• So Sad
popular because it’s trendy as with all things women do. presumably this is the latest ‘feminist conquering’ of a typically male clothing type (jfl). I dont see rtt’s wearing these in the UK. thanks for clueing me in to the latest foid red flag.
I usually see black guys wearing this, what about you?

because they like the style and it’s a trend not everything has a super secret complex reason jfl.

that being said it’s over for you since you’re in the UK life in england is literally equivalent to hell
Are you sure they aren't signalling that they have a type, or they're signalling what they want us to wear?

It wouldn't go well with my homely but professional prettyboy pheno at all.

Never seen it in the US must be a UK thing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
Never seen it in the US must be a UK thing
Love Island made them very popular here. Even though it's traditionally a male item, 90% of the wearers here are women

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Women tend to have Hive mentality. Men act like this too but women move it to absolute.
Show me a single woman without iphone 12 pro or newer. I've seen couple but they were too broke to afford one. Women even going on debt just to buy one.
If in the friend group of women when everyone got married last girl will be pushing marriage with closest guy she has just not to be outsider.
Rarely u can meet a woman that doesnt believe in astrology
Rarely u can meet a woman that doesnt do nails.
Not often u can meet a woman that doesnt like Kpop culture.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Xangsane
Women tend to have Hive mentality. Men act like this too but women move it to absolute.
Show me a single woman without iphone 12 pro or newer. I've seen couple but they were too broke to afford one. Women even going on debt just to buy one.
If in the friend group of women when everyone got married last girl will be pushing marriage with closest guy she has just not to be outsider.
Rarely u can meet a woman that doesnt believe in astrology
Rarely u can meet a woman that doesnt do nails.
Not often u can meet a woman that doesnt like Kpop culture.
I've rarely seen a woman without an iPhone. Also at uni, I lived in a flat in my first year and every time there would be tons of clothing packages coming for the same white girls every week. It was crazy; my roommate (curry lad) told me about it
Love Island made them very popular here. Even though it's traditionally a male item, 90% of the wearers here are women

Big black cock.

Also stop worrying about western women and find one with deen