alright I'm hopping off castor oil

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
finished the job, my eyebrows and eyelashes are long and thick af pretty much ethnic tier but still within normal limits and dark triad maxxed
any more castor oil i think I'll start to look retarded, so no more

now ill just use this shit on my hairline with microneedling

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Ukcel1388, Jungcuck and 2 others
It don’t work on hairline trust me, been there and done that. Onion juice is way better for hairline, there has been few studies done which shows that onion juice can help with hair regrowth.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and rand anon
Use minoxidil for hairline, castor wont do anything. How long did you keep seeing results on brows tho? I feel like mine capped out growth after ~2-3 months

It don’t work on hairline trust me, been there and done that. Onion juice is way better for hairline, there has been few studies done which shows that onion juice can help with hair regrowth.
Is onion juice something you make yourself at home or there's an extract you buy?

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Is onion juice something you make yourself at home or there's an extract you buy?
I made myself at home, I don’t trust the Jews proceeded shit.

Can I use onion juice on my brows then for faster growth

• JFL
do u hve the link pls

• +1
do u hve the link pls

This was done on alopecia arteta aka patchy hairloss, I have legit done the onion juice religiously on my hair and I actually saw good results.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and WanderingBurro
I'll use castor oil for my pubic hair

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and jojoyou
Use minoxidil for hairline, castor wont do anything. How long did you keep seeing results on brows tho? I feel like mine capped out growth after ~2-3 months
2 months

This was done on alopecia arteta aka patchy hairloss, I have legit done the onion juice religiously on my hair and I actually saw good results.
It was proven anecdotally. Palestinian fighters use onion or garlic for beard growth (y)(y)
Hamas-military-wing-800x450.jpg

does it not make you stink like shit?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
did you apply it to your lash line or did you apply it to your actual eyelashes like mascara?

before after? do you reckon it helps itching and/or crown area?

I tried it a couple times like 3 years ago but felt omega retarded and smelly. once I did garlic overnight. did not work but I could still smell it 9 months later after washing :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Fgsfds and jojoyou
finished the job, my eyebrows and eyelashes are long and thick af pretty much ethnic tier but still within normal limits and dark triad maxxed

What ethnicity are you and why do you want to cherrypick ethnic features for your benefit?

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero
Did you only apply castor oil topically?

send me pics of eyebrows

@ripcordgod1 @WeCryTogether How much castor oil did you consume daily?

• Love it
Reactions: materialistic
@ripcordgod1 @WeCryTogether How much castor oil did you consume daily?
Just put the oil on your eyebrows 2x a day and rub it in. Didn't consume any lol

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah

Pm before and after pics, very curious.

how much do you apply and how ?

• +1
Reactions: latino_