Alright you little shit @mojopin

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
@mojopin plagiarized me and made big bucks off of it too

THE CHAD ORIGINAL - POSTED FEBRUARY FIFTEENTH TWO THOUSAND AND NINETEEN
1. Mewing is not a new cosmetic trendy thing that's supposed to make you look better. Rather, not mewing is a new thing that makes you look worse and causes [etc.]

THE VIRGIN RIP OFF - POSTED MARCH TWENTY THIRD TWO THOUSAND AND NINETEEN

sorry numbers can't be written in capslock so I couldn't use those. I will assist your comprehension, mine was posted FIRST!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reparations NOW!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470, mojopin and 6 others
Cry for him

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fobos, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
copies me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and RichardSpencel
Judens me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and RichardSpencel
Since Wincel abandoned me and labelled my invitations to him to contribute to my threads as quote “homework”, I have little sympathy for his plight.
I respect @mojopin infintely more for cucking you like this. All your hard work for that British Chad to profit of you. Colonialism and Imperialsm at its finest

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 470, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
Since Wincel abandoned me and labelled my invitations to him to contribute to my threads as quote “homework”, I have little sympathy for his plight.
I respect @mojopin infintely more for cucking you like this. All your hard work for that British Chad to profit of you. Colonialism and Imperialsm at its finest
You're missing the joke in this and you're salty because I don't want to write a paper for you every 12 fucking minutes on little shit that doesn't matter. I said it nicely at first, this time all you get is a fuck off. If you were upset with what I said you shouldn't've waited until now, when I give a playful jab at your idol mojopin, to complain about it.

"?" and now you pull this shit. No balls.

I wasn't mad at you, Maybe I wasn't clear enough. My main point in that post is that I wasn't feeling satisfied doing this kind of thing anymore. "ITS" wasting my free time, not you.

You think you have a right to my information to react in this way. You have no respect for anyone if they are no longer a use to you, this is quite clear from what you've just said in my thread. You're a leech. Fuck you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and RichardSpencel
I hope you like the taste of mojopin's dick better than mine, and boy have you been sucking me off mentioning me in your every post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I hope you like the taste of mojopin's dick better than mine, and boy have you been sucking me off mentioning me in your every post.
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and RichardSpencel
Stop getting so triggered man, your actually embarrassing yourself.

sigh” If only Nibba was here to sort these Triggered Greycels out

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

JoinedDec

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Alexanderr and RichardSpencel

now nibba too damn lmfao seems like you saw my gaymaxing guide before sarge killed it
your actually embarrassing yourself.
"This is not a good look sweety!" Keep going after the fact that I'm going after you, its all you have left. Can't say anything about the actual content of my complaints. You can reconcile with me anytime. I don't hold grudges but I won't help someone who only seeks to use me either.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@mojojew mirin tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
now nibba too damn lmfao seems like you saw my gaymaxing guide before sarge killed it

"This is not a good look sweety!" Keep going after the fact that I'm going after you, its all you have left. Can't say anything about the actual content of my complaints. You can reconcile with me anytime. I don't hold grudges but I won't help someone who only seeks to use me either.
Triggered are we?

Triggered are we?
oh-ho, triggered are we, wincel comrade? are you maaaad good sport?

No, not at this point. I get what you're doing, the whole do something shitty that makes you look like an asshole then keep responding to criticism with "you mad bruh?? ???" routine. Your next post is going to be what we all know it will be.

oh-ho, triggered are we, wincel comrade? are you maaaad good sport?

No, not at this point. I get what you're doing, the whole do something shitty that makes you look like an asshole then keep responding to criticism with "you mad bruh?? ???" routine. Your next post is going to be what we all know it will be.
Your just mad because Mojopin used you like a cheap hooker and benefited from your content. Just calm down bro. Your very triggered right now.

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
Your just mad because Mojopin used you like a cheap hooker and benefited from your content. Just calm down bro. Your very triggered right now.
Holy shit that worked

The time in England is 7:20 AM, I bet I can get you to keep going until 7 PM

JoinedDec

literally didnt read a single fucking word

Wtf is this thread. Keep crying for me you dog.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470 and KrissKross
Ok ladies you're both pretty calm down