alt right ideas and lookism

I

isitoverforme

Iron
I cannot explain my utter hatred to immigrants, Jews and Muslims I just want them all to go back to there stinky country’s wear I’ll never have to see them again. I could give less of a fuck if there in a warring country and desperately want to get out. stay the fuck away from me you disgusting dogs. but other than that iv never seen a conventionally attractive Jew or Muslim. they all have fat disgusting features that make me want to bash with there pitiful “holy books” that are based on violence. it’s so fucking disgusting when I look around outside and see a hijab or a group of Mexicans who barely speak English.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill, slavicpsycho, The Antichrist and 3 others
this looks like straight hatred no offense. can you elaborate a lil more on your hate?

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 cumskin rage

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 cumskin rage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, med, isitoverforme and 3 others
Lol at using alt right in 2024 how old are u op, 30+?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
weak minded individuals who were too pussy whipped to attack federal buildings and actually do something instead of just targeting civilians. what low life scum.

I’m unironically on the FBIs watch list after posting a few tick tocks about bombing federal buildings, they spent 6 ish months gathering evidence and eventually came to my school to tell me what I was doing was teetering on the line of illegality. there’s probably a agent reading this thread as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: Tiku
Dnr delusional shit

• +1
Reactions: isitoverforme and ElTruecel
But their looks aren't their only negative factor,its their behaviour is the reason we hate them

But their looks aren't their only negative factor,its their behaviour is the reason we hate them
very true it slipped my mind when I made this post

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I’m unironically on the FBIs watch list after posting a few tick tocks about bombing federal buildings, they spent 6 ish months gathering evidence and eventually came to my school to tell me what I was doing was teetering on the line of illegality. there’s probably a agent reading this thread as we speak.
Greetings to FBI,
Fuck your mothers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member