Alt right whore “canthinky” on TikTok is ruining my autistic fyp with her grifter incel bait

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Look at me me so based me drink raw milk and do night core save Europe sonf me so trad wife me so autistic me so unique me so not like other girl please give me attention pls pls pslspspslsl

Blocked stupid slut, this is what I want on my fyp not you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, i hear voices and 14 others
bitch needs a hot iron rod put into her vagina for fucking wearing those asuka clothes fucking foid fakecel grifter seeking attention as always. bet she never watched the show

• +1
Reactions: Mr2chef, piec, Mewton and 7 others
bitch needs a hot iron rod put into her vagina for fucking wearing those asuka clothes fucking foid fakecel grifter seeking attention as always. bet she never watched the show
Fucking annoying as shit ngl I don’t want to see attention seeking whotes on my social media just disabled people being retarded or things I like

Bigches like her ruin my experience online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
And yes she doesn’t watch anime she only buys the cosplays to look “cute”

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ascending2Tyrone, h111 and 1 other person
Tiktok alt right is a bunch of corny zoomies who will never read Spengler or Evola but yap abt hyperborea and shit

Twitter alt right is slightly better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Tiktok alt right is a bunch of corny zoomies who will never read Spengler or Evola but yap abt hyperborea and shit

Twitter alt right is slightly better.
I am trying to get into those two right now actually, any recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
And yes she doesn’t watch anime she only buys the cosplays to look “cute”
fucking hell man and you just know there's going to be thousands of low t men simping for her in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I will never understand people who drink raw milk and refuse to eat raw meat. Do they even know why raw milk is beneficial? Because why would that not extend to meat if so?

Anyways, I hope to see this girl get raped and beheaded by a pack of my more feral Nigger brethren. I fucking hate the Asuka outfit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and h111
I will never understand people who drink raw milk and refuse to eat raw meat. Do they even know why raw milk is beneficial? Because why would that not extend to meat if so?

Anyways, I hope to see this girl get raped and beheaded by a pack of my more feral Nigger brethren. I fucking hate the Asuka outfit
Can we throw her into Africa with no food or clothes and you can kill her and cannibalize her body? She’s pissing me off right now.

See, I was enjoying my nice cold water while watching videos of disabled people tweaking out in public. Then I scrolled and saw this. It ruined my night. So I think this whore being killed is a viable solution to my frustration

Can we throw her into Africa with no food or clothes and you can kill her and cannibalize her body? She’s pissing me off right now.

See, I was enjoying my nice cold water while watching videos of disabled people tweaking out in public. Then I scrolled and saw this. It ruined my night. So I think this whore being killed is a viable solution to my frustration
Whoa, hold on there buddy. I’m half white which unfortunately makes me an inhibited passive shrimp dicked nonviolent cuck. So I cannot help. I will gladly pass her on to my brothers though and watch from afar.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I am trying to get into those two right now actually, any recommendations?
For spengler you need a understanding of
Nietzsche then you can jump into Decline of the West.

For Evola just follow the guide online

• +1

man wtf is that sig lmao

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
aint nothin mini bout that nigga
Meet Mini jah.
IMG 2979

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Look at me me so based me drink raw milk and do night core save Europe sonf me so trad wife me so autistic me so unique me so not like other girl please give me attention pls pls pslspspslsl

View attachment 3090105

View attachment 3090108
I should post her on lolcow so all the actually autistic foids hate on her.

Also jfl that you don't get non larp autistic foids on ur fyp. I have a foid who just spergs out about flags with no real larping on my fyp.

• JFL
I should post her on lolcow so all the actually autistic foids hate on her.

Also jfl that you don't get non larp autistic foids on ur fyp. I have a foid who just spergs out about flags with no real larping on my fyp.
Do it

Pickmes can fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, LancasteR and cromagnon
what is sweetie fox doing on this niggas fyp

• JFL
Jfl what is this fucking shit

How are some niggas attracted to grown females doing shit like JFL

• +1
I wish I could sit her down and force her to read this thread over and over

• JFL
I wish I could sit her down and force her to read this thread over and over
“Hey so this is insane!”

*rips legs off and brands her tits with steaming hot branding iron*

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
imagine if she was duct taped to the asphalt on a hot summer day

• JFL
Sounds like an ideal and fun day
I was just thinking about that
It's 100 degrees F in my area and I thought it would be hilarious to see someone drop hot oil on her as she bakes on the street
in minecraft

I dont despise grifters as much as the niggas who fall for it

They post this shit and then losers just eat it all up. Like its SO OBVIOUS that theyre just being used for validation but they just go "muh based Stacy" as if theyre ever gonna get a chance

View attachment 3090105

View attachment 3090108
she's just the new cyberthule. People will forget about her soon enough