Alternative doctors to Taban?

A

AscensionBrah

Iron
Taban suggested the following for my eyes:

Lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty.
Upper eyelid ptosis surgery.
Upper eyelid filler injection.
Possible lower orbital rim silicone implant.

The cost is 18-22k. I'm hoping someone knows of a doctor elsewhere that can yield the similar results when it comes to achieving almond/hunter eyes that is more financially reasonable? I am willing to travel out of the states.

There wqs a doctor ib turkey,it was posted jere,if you search by the name Taban you can find the threqsince he was mentioned.This doctor kind of overdid it but it still looked good

Surgeons in the West are way too expansive. I'm going to Iran for a rhinoplasty.

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy
Yeah I'll do it

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
I know surgeons that are just as good if not better but it's highly unlikely that they'll be cheaper

There wqs a doctor ib turkey,it was posted jere,if you search by the name Taban you can find the threqsince he was mentioned.This doctor kind of overdid it but it still looked good
Wasn't able to use the search function for some reason, let me know if you found it?
I know surgeons that are just as good if not better but it's highly unlikely that they'll be cheaper
Such as?

Wasn't able to use the search function for some reason, let me know if you found it?

Such as?

Dr Yang in New York is a great surgeon for eye area. But New York is going to be expensive so it's not even worth considering if you cannot afford Taban

Try Daniel Ezra in London he mostly does blepharoplasty, but pretty sure he does other shr as well