I had lower eyelid retraction surgery w/Dr. Vrcek (canthoplasty)

Deprived

Deprived

~ Life on pause ~
I wanted to post some pictures but I'm waiting for my lower eyes to heal. If you want some pictures of me post op feel free to PM me, but I will be making another post later.

Lower eyelid retraction repair surgery was essentially a canthoplasty + alloderm spacer graft for me. I believe it came out to around 6k with anesthesia, facility/graft fees. It was a bit cheaper than someone else from here because I did not need ptosis repair, my eye tilt was positive so did not need canthopexy (which is harder to do than canthoplasty).

I did not get orbital decompression like the user Titbot despite having mildly prominent eyes so I won't know anything about that. Many popular eye surgeons, such as Taban, make it seem like orbital decompression is a requirement when in my opinion, it's just a costly procedure with minor benefits unless you have Grave's disease.

I've researched this procedure a lot and now had experience with getting it, so if you have any questions about the surgery in general or the surgeon, feel free to ask them here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, disheartenedcel, VenatorLuparius and 7 others
Dm me ur pics i wanna see it

I need it or run sampaku game

CFE6A5DE 5E4C 44B3 B774 B92375223201

Joji 😍

Also PM results thus far.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I wanted to post some pictures but I'm waiting for my lower eyes to heal. If you want some pictures of me post op feel free to PM me, but I will be making another post later.

Lower eyelid retraction repair surgery was essentially a canthoplasty + alloderm spacer graft for me. I believe it came out to around 6k with anesthesia, facility/graft fees. It was a bit cheaper than someone else from here because I did not need ptosis repair, my eye tilt was positive so did not need canthopexy (which is harder to do than canthoplasty).

I did not get orbital decompression like the user Titbot despite having mildly prominent eyes so I won't know anything about that. Many popular eye surgeons, such as Taban, make it seem like orbital decompression is a requirement when in my opinion, it's just a costly procedure with minor benefits unless you have Grave's disease.

I've researched this procedure a lot and now had experience with getting it, so if you have any questions about the surgery in general or the surgeon, feel free to ask them here.
Considering a similar surgery down the line. Mind sharing before and after a? I’d appreciate it

PMing you

• +1
ily

• Love it
bookmarking this while i wait for the results

cause im getting eyelid retraction + fat grafts in the future

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, SteveRogers and VenatorLuparius
smart choice not getting ptosis repair. always ends up making the person look too alert. as long as the upper eyelids are symmetrical youre good

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deprived
smart choice not getting ptosis repair. always ends up making the person look too alert. as long as the upper eyelids are symmetrical youre good
I actually had a decent bit of upper eyelid exposure in the past. I've been getting botox in my eyebrows which minimizes it pretty well

Planning to get fat+ lower eyelid retraction as well. If the turkroach surgeon asks me same money as Vrcek, I might as well bite the bullet and go all the way to the US instead of getting botch in a semi-third world country.

Planning to get fat+ lower eyelid retraction as well. If the turkroach surgeon asks me same money as Vrcek, I might as well bite the bullet and go all the way to the US instead of getting botch in a semi-third world country.
Deleted my account but I remember you got a genio, how are you now bro, does it look good and do you feel better?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Deleted my account but I remember you got a genio, how are you now bro, does it look good?
Better than ever.

Genioplasty was the best decision ever. Got some other stuffs like supras, jaw angles and infras but nothing ascended more than the initial genio.

Still need undereyes fat graft because my infras over-skeletonized with the margin of the rim being visible through the skin.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Better than ever.

Genioplasty was the best decision ever. Got some other stuffs like supras, jaw angles and infras but nothing ascended more than the initial genio.

Still need undereyes fat graft because my infras over-skeletonized with the margin of the rim being visible through the skin.
great to hear bro. At least some users here ascend.

Gl for your future surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Better than ever.

Sorry for writing a duplicate answer, but I've written you a question via chat, would be glad if you answer it :)

please pm me the results

What do you think about your results?

• +1
What do you think about your results?
it's a little to early for a final judgment, but so far i have absolutely 0 regrets. Completely changed the look of my face.

• Love it
Reactions: Softboymaxx

Looking forward to the results. Do you think they will be subtle enough to fool family/friends?

Do you need to get infras as well or is canthoplasty enough to fix lid retraction

it's a little to early for a final judgment, but so far i have absolutely 0 regrets. Completely changed the look of my face.
Can you DM me photos of your results, im planning on getting canthoplasty, lower eyelid retraction surgery AND ptosis surgery with Vrcek too.

I got a similar eye area as the guy from the other post before

That’s great! Could you pm results