Alternative home-made method to leg lengthening. Manlets GTFIH

kingofkings

kingofkings

Banned
What if I told you there is a tried and tested method to add inches to your height, without breaking bones and it barely costs any money?

Let me introduce to you an ancient tribal technique using neck rings

This practice has been safely utilized for centuries and will painlessly elongate your neck with permanent results.

If you already have a giraffe neck this is obviously not advisable but if you're a manlet with a short neck, you could legit add a couple of inches to your height no problem.

Only problem is where to buy these from as I doubt you can order neck rings from AliExpress or wherever. Your best bet might be to scour specialized body modification forums...

What if I told you there is a tried and tested method to add inches to your height, without breaking bones and it barely costs any money?

Let me introduce to you an ancient tribal technique using neck rings

View attachment 3137662

View attachment 3137659

This practice has been safely utilized for centuries and will painlessly elongate your neck with permanent results.

If you already have a giraffe neck this is obviously not advisable but if you're a manlet with a short neck, you could legit add a couple of inches to your height no problem.

Only problem is where to buy these from as I doubt you can order neck rings from AliExpress or wherever. Your best bet might be to scour specialized body modification forums...
Use a cock ring it should fit ur tiny neck

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite and kingofkings
neck lenghtening

Gook

• +1
Reactions: Rzn