Alternative techniques for testosteronemaxxing

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
We all know that same stuff : if you want to testomaxx, you have to eat a balanced diet, to get several hours of quality sleep, to avoid stressful situation, to be lean, etc. But there are other techniques that are actually not really shared or followed by the looksmax community. Here're some of these. I hope this thread will be useful to you.

1) Ditch everything that contains xeno-oestrogens

Xeno-oestrogens mimic oestrogen and bound to your testosterone. You should (must?) avoid them constantly. I advise you to begin by ditching every cosmetics. They all contains industrial and chemical substances that can disrupt your hormones, even if they're considered as organic or chemical-free. Stick to water cleansing, or choose a soap that contains nothing but... soap. You ought wash your clothes with the cleanest laundry possible. Avoid perfumes and deodorants at all costs.

Then, don't drink tap water, and avoid bottled water containing BPA. Both contain endocrine disruptors. Don't eak junk and processed foods too, as they contain many industrial substances harmful for your test.

2) Apply olive oil to your balls

I know it can sounds very odd, even totally crazy. But it works. Olive oil acts as a testosterone precursor. If you apply it topically, you could boost tremendously your testosterone. Seek for organic olive oil. If you don't believe it and think that's bullshit - alright, I'm not forcing anyone.

3) Avoid wifi-exposure

A tricky one, right? In our all-connected world, it seems hard to avoid wifi. But it's been proven that it can been harmful for your tests, at least in rats.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/

"Both 1-hour and 7-hour groups showed a decrease in sperm parameters in a time dependent pattern. In parallel, the number of apoptosis-positive cells and caspase-3 activity increased in the seminiferous tubules of exposed rats. The seminal vesicle weight reduced significantly in both1-hour or 7-hour groups in comparison to the control group."

I think 4g is even a better solution, but ethernet is the best.

4) Sunbath/redlight your balls

This one is well-know of the looksmax community, but I think it's a good thing to repeat it. Sunbathing or exposing redlight your balls can increase a bit your testosterone. Just be aware of sunburning, and don't expose yourself to long to the sun.

5) Eating veel/beef liver

Perhaps one of the richest foods of all time. It contains everything you need : zinc, vitamin A, B12, iron, boron, even magnesium in some amounts. It can blasts your testosterone, but be aware of vitamin A intoxication.

6) Avoid nonstick frying pans

I could have listed this one in the first section of this thread, but I preferred to speak about it directly. You must avoid nonstick frying pans, because it contains several harmful chemical substance (known as PFCs) that are released when you heat your pan. A study has even linked PFCs exposure with shorter penises.

That's all I can rembember for now, but I could update this little thread later if I'm aware of new ideas. Thanks for reading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 11479 and 11 others
Brb gonna pour a 16 oz bottle of olive oil on my nuts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, joeveniro, Mateusz74 and 11 others
Inject tren

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
good thread

bro you dropped this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Chintuck22, joeveniro and 4 others
I'm doing all of these so far except 1, 2 and 3

I still drink out of plastic water bottles rn

Unironically may try ded srs. If it all goes down hill.
It costs nothing to try it. But be aware to not apply olive oil every day ; it's better to do it every 3-4 days, otherwise your body will adapt and be less "reactive" to it. I know because I tried.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
It costs nothing to try it. But be aware to not apply olive oil every day ; it's better to do it every 3-4 days, otherwise your body will adapt and be less "reactive" to it. I know because I tried.
Thanks boyo

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
2) Apply olive oil to your balls
Okay, but can we apply it for dick for growth ? You also talked about topical vit D and claim to have increased 0.7 inches of dick size, which i believe is larp, isn't it?

3) Avoid wifi-exposure
The mechanism behind this one is legit, if you expose your body to quite amount of aluminium (which most of us do), some of it gets accumulated in the testes, and electric waves, doing it's job are heating up aluminium in your body, causing your body temperature to rise up, so that might be the case why your T is decreased, and why 5G is harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 6403
Okay, but can we apply it for dick for growth ? You also talked about topical vit D and claim to have increased 0.7 inches of dick size, which i believe is larp, isn't it?

The mechanism behind this one is legit, if you expose your body to quite amount of aluminium (which most of us do), some of it gets accumulated in the testes, and electric waves, doing it's job are heating up aluminium in your body, causing your body temperature to rise up, so that might be the case why your T is decreased, and why 5G is harmful.

Yeah, I mistook about vitamin D... It wasn't it that caused dick growth, but olive oil (I applied them in the same time, so I couldn't know which one actually worked). I don't want to elaborate, because people will think I'm crazy. But I took a picture when I was 19,5cm bone pressed. I'm currently at 20,5. When I'll be a little much higher than that, I will post some results in PMs. If you want, I could send them to you. That's science, nothing else.

how am i supposed to ditch xenoestrogens when they're literally everywhere jfl

I gave you some advices in the the post, now I'm aware that you can't avoid them entirely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
you dont. do what you can easily and the rest forget about it. Youll just be paranoid or else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748

Basically, what you can do :

-ditch cosmetics and use a full chemical free soap (or wash with water ; your skin will adapt over time)
-remove your nonstick frying pans
-use a chemical free laundry
-avoid bottled water than contains BPA and tap water
-ditch the junk and processed crap and eat whole food instead
-avoid perfumes and deodorants

Basically, what you can do :

-ditch cosmetics and use a full chemical free soap (or wash with water ; your skin will adapt over time)
-remove your nonstick frying pans
-use a chemical free laundry
-avoid bottled water than contains BPA and tap water
-ditch the junk and processed crap and eat whole food instead
-avoid perfumes and deodorants
If it was the main cause of low test there wouldnt be high test chads who do everything wrong and still have high test. It might boost it slightly but some peoples are just fucked without TRT

i've never heard of a nonstick frying pan

If it was the main cause of low test there wouldnt be high test chads who do everything wrong and still have high test. It might boost it slightly but some peoples are just fucked without TRT
I read this every time a testomaxxing thread is posted

Of course it won't make you a chad if you're not, but if you're still in puberty, all these techniques combined could boost your test significantly, and thus give you a more masculine look. And if you're an adult, it can save you some years before hitting the hormonal wall. I think it's better to be a low test and to try to have more than being low test and doing everything wrong

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and AutisticBeaner
I read this every time a testomaxxing thread is posted

Of course it won't make you a chad if you're not, but if you're still in puberty, all these techniques combined could boost your test significantly, and thus give you a more masculine look. And if you're an adult, it can save you some years before hitting the hormonal wall. I think it's better to be a low test and to try to have more than being low test and doing everything wrong
If you are still in puberty dont you think its better to get off the net and go outside. Work on your social skills. Climb the social ladder. Be active play sports. Hang out with as many women as possible etc. If they are in puberty and here its over already.

Anyways I am not trying to take away from your post. I agree with all you have said btw. Just making a point

If you are still in puberty dont you think its better to get off the net and go outside. Work on your social skills. Climb the social ladder. Be active play sports. Hang out with as many women as possible etc. If they are in puberty and here its over already.

Anyways I am not trying to take away from your post. I agree with all you have said btw. Just making a point
Why couldn't you do both? You can try to testomaxx while being outside, flirting with the girls and playing with the bros. That's not supposed to be antinomical.

Why couldn't you do both? You can try to testomaxx while being outside, flirting with the girls and playing with the bros. That's not supposed to be antinomical.
Well if you are online studying looksmaxxing techniques or whatever you arent outside doing stuff are you. My point is most people who are here are fucking nerds who dont go outside including me so if you are here you are more than likely a rotter and need to go outside more than you need to read on how to boost test. You might be the exception and tell me you are the most popular guy around but I know most people here spend their lives on forums.

Well if you are online studying looksmaxxing techniques or whatever you arent outside doing stuff are you. My point is most people who are here are fucking nerds who dont go outside including me so if you are here you are more than likely a rotter and need to go outside more than you need to read on how to boost test. You might be the exception and tell me you are the most popular guy around but I know most people here spend their lives on forums.

So, what will this post change to their lives if they're already always inside? It's better to be nerd with more T than being the typical low one

"2) Apply olive oil to your balls

I know it can sounds very odd, even totally crazy. But it works. Olive oil acts as a testosterone precursor. If you apply it topically, you could boost tremendously your testosterone. Seek for organic olive oil. If you don't believe it and think that's bullshit - alright, I'm not forcing anyone. "

You are going to have to cite some convincing studies if you want me to put olive oil in my balls. For coomers its an easy task, just wank with olive oil and let it drip down your balls.

"2) Apply olive oil to your balls

I know it can sounds very odd, even totally crazy. But it works. Olive oil acts as a testosterone precursor. If you apply it topically, you could boost tremendously your testosterone. Seek for organic olive oil. If you don't believe it and think that's bullshit - alright, I'm not forcing anyone. "

You are going to have to cite some convincing studies if you want me to put olive oil in my balls. For coomers its an easy task, just wank with olive oil and let it drip down your balls.
There are some studies that link olive oil with an increasing testosterone/DHT or sperm quality https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23472458/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19130109/

Now, if you don't trust me on this one, fine... Like I said, I'm not forcing anyone

Yeah, I mistook about vitamin D... It wasn't it that caused dick growth, but olive oil (I applied them in the same time, so I couldn't know which one actually worked). I don't want to elaborate, because people will think I'm crazy. But I took a picture when I was 19,5cm bone pressed. I'm currently at 20,5. When I'll be a little much higher than that, I will post some results in PMs. If you want, I could send them to you. That's science, nothing else.
So if i jelq with olive oil lubing my dick will i be dickmaxxing? Serious question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
avoid polyester clothes also