Alternative to having to squint 24/7

V

Viser

Iron
Honestly I look pretty good but I only when I squint. I have decent eye shape and position, it's just that my infraorbital bones don't fucking exist so I have heavy tear throughs. It's annoying having to squint 24/7 (so I don't) but is there an alternative? I was thinking about under-eye fillers but don't know if those would have the same effect. Not looking for implants.

Wouldn't blepharoplasty be a good option?

Bonesmashing

Wouldn't blepharoplasty be a good option?
Could be. Mostly looking for expert opinions since there are multiple ways to go about it. Wonder if anyone with low infra orbitals tried it and found success.

Don't squintmax. It will give you astigmatism.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Could be. Mostly looking for expert opinions since there are multiple ways to go about it. Wonder if anyone with low infra orbitals tried it and found success.
If your maxilla isn’t recessed then bleph would be the best option.

If it is, then there’s really no way around getting implants.

If your maxilla isn’t recessed then bleph would be the best option.

If it is, then there’s really no way around getting implants.
Not the best angle but my maxilla seems fine. Under eyes are pretty dark though as you can see.

Attachments

• 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 0
Fillers or implants, I can understand why you don’t want an implant tho.
You would want to get rid of the dark circles and hollows without getting a positive orbital vector because it’s feminine af lol

Honestly I look pretty good but I only when I squint. I have decent eye shape and position, it's just that my infraorbital bones don't fucking exist so I have heavy tear throughs. It's annoying having to squint 24/7 (so I don't) but is there an alternative? I was thinking about under-eye fillers but don't know if those would have the same effect. Not looking for implants.
Having my eye area:feelsokman:

I look like a giga aspie when I squint

You would want to get rid of the dark circles and hollows without getting a positive orbital vector because it’s feminine af lol
Alright, guess I will try out filters when I get the chance. Still don't know if bonesmashing is cope or not though.

Alright, guess I will try out filters when I get the chance. Still don't know if bonesmashing is cope or not though.
You want to bonesmash your infraorbital rim?

You want to bonesmash your infraorbital rim?
Some dude here said so. Obviously will not smash it with a hammer, I know it's pretty fucking fragile.

Some dude here said so. Obviously will not smash it with a hammer, I know it's pretty fucking fragile.
Please don’t do this.
Try fillers first and discuss the options with a experienced injector / plastic surgeon
I’m not a big fan of infraorbital rim implants as positive orbital vectors look like shit imo and you don’t seem to be extremly recessed in that area

Please don’t do this.
Try fillers first and discuss the options with a experienced injector / plastic surgeon
I’m not a big fan of infraorbital rim implants as positive orbital vectors look like shit imo and you don’t seem to be extremly recessed in that area
I see. Thanks for looking out : )

• Love it
Reactions: xanny
How is positive orbital vector feminine? All slayers I know have positive orbital vector

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Filler is cope . go infra rim implant with saddle . Pagnoni does it for 13.5k herring had legit mogger undereye are now and it raises up his lower eyelid by 2-3mm . Insane legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
How is positive orbital vector feminine? All slayers I know have positive orbital vector
no. 99.9% of males have a neutral or negative orbital vector.

Don't squintmax. It will give you astigmatism.
Permasquinter here. Developed astigmatism even though my optician said I must have been born with it. Always had perfect vision before.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Filler is cope . go infra rim implant with saddle . Pagnoni does it for 13.5k herring had legit mogger undereye are now and it raises up his lower eyelid by 2-3mm . Insane legit
I did not quite understand the last part.
Can you post a link to the results maybe?
Would really apreciate it.
Pagnoni did not even email me back