COMPLETE IMPORTANCE OF EYE AREA THREAD

D

Deleted member 46507

Equinox
Reasearch has shown that as stated in qooves video

When considering the attractiveness of a female face every feature of the face is taken into consideration. Unfortunately for men the defining feature in which a man is considered attractive or not in the 13 milliseconds it takes to judge a human face is the eye area.

All decently attractive slayers and top male models have good eye areas the eye area makes or breaks a mans sexual appeal and attractiveness. the lower third and eye area easily make up 85 percent of the facial attractiveness in men the lower third being mandible and maxilla ofc. (also the zygos).

Men that cope with muh average eye area :feelspepo: even a slightly weaker lower third albeit not very bad:lul: can be saved with a masculine piercing eye area it all stems back to nature and the prey and predator styles in a biological eco system. Hunters are sexually dimorphic masculine high T and copulate with the females of any organism and species this is H20.

This look will literally make womens pussies flow. Its biology and it seperates attractive men with non attractive men think every attractive man has a good eye area which is a rare feature to have. Fortunately most men with good eye area will almost have at least a decent lower third and harmony as well due to the eye area taking up the most importance in attraction if the genes got the eyes right Easily the hardest part to get right and hardest to change in a face , then everything else is a cakewalk (exceptions ofc outliers are everywhere). Hunter eyes hooding and compact orbitals are rare asf consider yourself very lucky and pray to ur ancestors if u have this trait. This is the determining trait in which u are either good looking or not. The only people with subpar eye areas that are still slaying are germanic nordics and white people in general. The only gl ethnic people have hunter eyes and a good eye area let that sink in to you. Only JBW and pheno can save an average eye area you cant afford to not have this trait if u are ethnic and want to slay.

Lets get onto the real part

What makes a good eye area?

ik this is water for many but lets just recap

Neotony in chinks is the reason why even tho they are hooded eyes they are not considered "hunter eyes" a well developed brow ridge (which ricecels lack in) with good compact orbitals and a good supra orbital rim support and surrounding soft tissue is what really creates that hunter look with minimal sceral show and deep setness in the eyes. The browridge and the orbital bones and soft tissue determine 80 percent if you will have a good eye area or not. and this is mainly determined by androgens and testosterone. ice hooding is mainly cope the onyl viable method is canthoplasty and frowning and squinting on the mucles around the face near the eye area to slightly improve it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6206510/

The hunter eye look is ideal however too aggressive look just like elias de "poop"

keep worshipping him faggots and suck his dick cus no female wants to suck his

even tho (male gaze) his eye area is aesthetic mub "psl":forcedsmile: it wont appeal to women just accept it nigger we dont decide whose attractive or not just like the mucle cope women do

An eye area like damian appeals more to women and is what is actually considered attractive striking enough to exuberate raw masculinty and soft enough to be considered good genetics. the ideal shape rn for girls is almond hunter eyes with little uee to look more trustable

"EYES ARE THE PRIZE"

"jaw is law"

- fixing a subhuman jaw is much easier to fix than a subhuman eye area just like height. a good eye area will determine weather or not you can ascend and be good looking or not. Fixing the jaw and lower third is easy asf but eye area nah its brutal its determined by birth. And is arguably the hardest to fix.

The order of eye area parts:

deep setness
eyebrows + tilt
sceral show

Canthal titlt
UEE
EYE COLOUR

uee is not really easy to but somewhat possible to fix. to fix canthal tilt maybe with pdo threads (mostly cope if u have a utter dogshit eye area to begin with) but deep setness eye colour mianly unfixable unless with highly ivasive procedures

IPD (inter pupilliary distance) PLAYS A HUGE ROLE AS WELL

THIS NIGGA COULD OF REALLY HAD IT ALL IF IT WASNT FOR HIS DOGSHIT low ipd JFL:lul:

THIS SUMS IT UP PERFECTLY AND ITS UNFIXABLE JFL UNLESS U GET ORBITAL BOX OSTEOTOMY LIKE ONE OF THE USERS HERE DID.

Compact orbitals also contribute to the hunter eyes look and create the deep set eyes.
a lot of factors have to be right in order for you to have a genetically superior eye area which in itself is very rare and sought after. let me repeat uv probably already seen this on tiktok but eye area > jaw just like face > height and obviously below a certain level of height or lower third eye area wont matter but its the determining feature of physical sexual attraction.

Having bad infra orital rims or general shit under eyes support ( too much forward growth in the upper maxilla disporportionate to the lower maxilla)

causes under eye bags and in general this a poor health indicator and can seriously descend you this is the genetic cause tho many of you iggers arent hydrated eat like shit and barely sleep and have elevated cortisol levels but heres an example

to fix this you can just fraud with concealer and bb cream if your cause is genetic but improving sleep hydration and diet will cause them to go away. Eye colour is also a good roel in attractiveness but means nothing if the eye area and bone structure in itself is dogshit just like boris johnson blue eyes in men (not female) is attractive only when the eye area is attractive in in itself its like a boosted halo.

IM NOT SAYING EYE COLOUR DONT MATTER AT ALL BUT ITS A SIGINIFICANT HALO IN MEN IF RARELY YOU HAVE GOOD SURROUNDING BONE STRUCTURE AROUND THE EYE AREA.

GOOD EYE AREA MOST LIKELY == GOOD FACIAL BONE AND DEVELOPMENT OVERALL. HIGHLY LIKELY. Getting contacts and frauding colour is a cheatcode if you look good in them:love:. Many females do this so dont be afraid my bhais.

THATS IT FOR NOW NEXT THREAD I WILL GO INTO DEPTH ON THE LOWER THIRD AND NEW INFORMATION ON THE MAXILLA REASEARCH IV BEEN DOING and for the currys on here specific bone advice and reasearched lookmaxes for the curry pheno bonewise

TILL LATER :ogre:

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @mayo mogger @pneumocystosis @Mog3D

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: leosval, rolloftape, moreroidsmoredates and 17 others
SHIT FORGOT ABOUT THE DOWNTURNED MEDIAL CANTHUS

ESSENTIALLY
A DOWNTURNED MEDIAL CANTHUS WILL MAKE UR CANTHAL TILT MORE POSTIVE AND CREATE A GREATER STRIKING HIGH TESTOSTERONE LOOK WHICH IS IDEAL FOR A GOOD EYE AREA AND IS VERY RARE IN ITSELF

• +1
Reactions: Kaires, Mog3D and Clavicular
No eye area is gonna compensate for a recessed jaw

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and PSLdemigod
brutal 0 reply pill

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Clavicular
The browridge and the orbital bones and soft tissue determine 80 percent if you will have a good eye area or not. and this is mainly determined by androgens and testosterone
lmao what a retard you seriously think androgens have anything to do with your orbitals

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Clavicular and Deleted member 46507
lmao what a retard you seriously think androgens have anything to do with your orbitals
All facial bone growth due to a surge in T is caused by androgens

I never said it would nigga an average jaw and very good eye area is better than an average eye area with a above average jaw study females and their preferences then reply to me

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
0 reps and the importance ranking is wrong completely

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Eh decent thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46507
yes and gras is green
common sense water thread

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and mayeh
do u know where to find a good concealer / bb cream for undereyes? ive tried some and it’s never great. my undereyes are purple

• +1
do u know where to find a good concealer / bb cream for undereyes? ive tried some and it’s never great. my undereyes are purple
I'm not sure depends on your skin tone 🤔 what skin colour ?

Dnr but looks high effort well done

• Love it
read every molecule good thread

• +1
Reactions: Chadpersonality and Deleted member 46507

Anyone got the link to this thread

it hurts so much when low iq people try to make a high iq thread

Like obviously jaw maxilla zygos and orbitals decide 85% how attractive you are, cause that's the bones in your face dummy

This is the perfect eye area

Attachments

• Psic3F_3Fn%29.webp
    Psic3F_3Fn%29.webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
why are people saying eye area is difficult to fix there are countless examples of good eye area ascensions

• Love it
It’s usually a good indicator of general development - if you have deep set eyes with good under eye support you more than likely have a forward grown maxilla.
I’m pretty sure I once read that a projected browridge is also positively correlated with a forward grown mandible too.
That being said, your statement is true to a point - though, no jaw will ever compensate for a cuck eye area either.

why are people saying eye area is difficult to fix there are countless examples of good eye area ascensions
Doesn't exist

I've got a decent eye area apart from under eye support, lack of bone and fat there due to genetics. Would you recommend fat graft or custom PEEK orbital rim implant? Or should I just see how far vollufiline will ascend me.

good thread

• +1
Reactions: paper_Boron
Very good thread

• +1
Reactions: paper_Boron
I've got a decent eye area apart from under eye support, lack of bone and fat there due to genetics. Would you recommend fat graft or custom PEEK orbital rim implant? Or should I just see how far vollufiline will ascend me.
I would suggest filler