ALTERNATIVE TO PALATE MAXXING

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
Joined
May 22, 2020
Posts
76
Reputation
179
call me crazy but an idea just occured to me and I wanna know if there's already something similar or if I will have to invent it myself

apart from MSE and similar procedures (disgusting, they open your skull up and results are asymmetrical dogshit) there is no possible way of expanding your palate as an adult

so I thought why isn't there some type of implant of teeth to fill up those black spaces at the sides of your mouth when you smile, kinda like adding those extra teeth that would give you that 8/10 tooth smile

literally try using gum to simulate having teeth in those black spaces and bam, perfect amazing smile

most of us have normal, wide mouths but what is shit is the palate, 6 tooth smile
 
so what are u suggesting be done?
 
This might be the worst thread I've ever read
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 27660
Brand new looksmax technique dropped guys! :lul:
 

Attachments

  • revolutionarylooksmax.png
    revolutionarylooksmax.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Yoke and onlyhereforheight
try this hatha super-mewing technique instead

1920px Khechari Mudra English Coloured
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, IhateDentists, Yoke and 1 other person
call me crazy but an idea just occured to me and I wanna know if there's already something similar or if I will have to invent it myself

apart from MSE and similar procedures (disgusting, they open your skull up and results are asymmetrical dogshit) there is no possible way of expanding your palate as an adult

so I thought why isn't there some type of implant of teeth to fill up those black spaces at the sides of your mouth when you smile, kinda like adding those extra teeth that would give you that 8/10 tooth smile

literally try using gum to simulate having teeth in those black spaces and bam, perfect amazing smile

most of us have normal, wide mouths but what is shit is the palate, 6 tooth smile
That's actually what GOOD dentists try to do with veneers/crowns/implants
 

Similar threads

jacokkk
Replies
3
Views
30
jacokkk
jacokkk
extraz
Replies
4
Views
50
lukedli
lukedli
driesh456
Replies
1
Views
17
YTPRV
YTPRV
arthurrege
Replies
4
Views
44
arthurrege
arthurrege
driesh456
Replies
1
Views
20
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top