Alternatives to blepharoplasty for droopy eyelids

R

ronald_2

Iron
Hi. I have realized that the reason why I always look tired or sad is because of the excess skin on my upper eyelids.

Here are two photos. In both my expression is neutral. The first one is how I normally look, and the second one is after pulling up my eyelids(I'm not opening my eyes wider btw, they are the same as the first pic).

As you can see, there's a clear difference between both. I feel I look a lot better when more of the iris is visible.

20240808 212915 normal

20240808 212908 abiertos

My question is, can something be done besides blepharoplasty to achieve looking like in the second picture?

Thank you

Last edited:
I think your bags are more of a problem than that UEE. Your eyelids aren't droopy, they look normal.

I think your bags are more of a problem than that UEE. Your eyelids aren't droopy, they look normal.
Yeah my undereye circles are a problem as well. I need to fix that. I have started using an anti pigment cream like a week ago. I'm waiting to see if it works. If you have any suggestions to improve them, please name it.

Regarding my eyelids, don't you notice how in the first pic my eyes are partially covered while in the second they are more open? And the only thing I did was pull my eyelids up with my fingers.
Also in the first pic you can see there's some extra skin above my eyes that just shouldnt be there. Its looks like excess fat.

Yeah my undereye circles are a problem as well. I need to fix that. I have started using an anti pigment cream like a week ago. I'm waiting to see if it works. If you have any suggestions to improve them, please name it.

Regarding my eyelids, don't you notice how in the first pic my eyes are partially covered while in the second they are more open? And the only thing I did was pull my eyelids up with my fingers.
Also in the first pic you can see there's some extra skin above my eyes that just shouldnt be there. Its looks like excess fat.
A little bit of eyelid exposure is normal.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2