Alternatives to fin?

C

Chillywillie

Iron
Fin was my best cope until I got sides after using for 6 months, now I am off and have returned to normal but my hair is getting thinner by the day. I have heard of Ru and Cb but don’t know that much about them, has anyone tried them? Are they good enough to use on their own without fin? If these won’t work I’ll just cope with a hair system but it would be so fucking embarrassing if someone noticed.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Sides in your head, get back on it or be incel

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Sides in your head, get back on it or be incel
Na they are definitely real. When I started taking fin I didn’t even know that brain fog and fatigue were symptoms I thought the only real sides were sexual ones. I felt like an 80 year old man there is no way I could take that shit forever

Take or leave, either the sides or guaranteed inceldom you choose :blackpill:

Na they are definitely real. When I started taking fin I didn’t even know that brain fog and fatigue were symptoms I thought the only real sides were sexual ones. I felt like an 80 year old man there is no way I could take that shit forever
u had sexual sides too?

Sides can actually stop happening after using it for a while, when I first started fin I couldn't get hard and was depressed for like a week but then it stopped and I've been taking it for years with no sides. Just personal experience though, it can apparently compeltely fuck your sex drive permanently.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.