I'm tired of being unnatractive, looking for tips

emoloserboy

emoloserboy

Iron
Due to the lack of actual advice in my last post I'm redoing it
Also added a video of my fucked side profile

16 (17 in 2 months), 6'2/189cm, 71kg (chubby fat)

This is my first ever post so I'm sorry if its not very well structured, I'm also not too good at writing so some of this may not make sense

As of right now I have a half arsed hair care routine, shampoo twice a week with conditioner straight after, hair mask once a week, and I use rosemary oil the night before I shampoo
My skincare routine just being cleanse twice a day, moisturise twice a day, retinol once every other day at night and spf-50 every morning
I'm decently well dressed and my hygiene/smell can't really be improved upon
I physically can not look at myself anymore, I'm also very sorry if the photos are low quality/badly taken I hardly take them

My main insecurities are; skin quality, facial fat, lips, jaw, and nose
I've done a decent amount of research and tried to implement most of it, the main ones being, icing my face every morning, gua sha every other day, finishing my shower on cold and drinking more water
I was thinking about chewing mastic gum and strengthening/enlarging my masseter muscles but all that would do is widen my jaw not actually improve my side profile

I would just really appreciate any tips/ideas on how to improve my looks, once I'm of age and have the money for it I plan on getting subtle facial reconstruction surgeries done for my jaw and nose but for now its pretty hopeless

Reading this back its terribly structured and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm sorry about that but thankyou for reading

(also be as harsh as you want I could not care less)

Attachments

• IMG_6231.jpg
    IMG_6231.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6362.jpg
    IMG_6362.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • filtered-B229B22D-C6E0-4157-909C-293495F1D377 (1).mov
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Madridista and Dendoni

This is my first ever post so I'm sorry if its not very well structured, I'm also not too good at writing so some of this may not make sense

As of right now I have a half arsed hair care routine, shampoo twice a week with conditioner straight after, hair mask once a week, and I use rosemary oil the night before I shampoo
My skincare routine just being cleanse twice a day, moisturise twice a day, retinol once every other day at night and spf-50 every morning
I physically can not look at myself anymore, I'm also very sorry if the photos are low quality/badly taken I hardly take them

I've done a decent amount of research and tried to implement most of it, the main ones being, icing my face every morning, gua sha every other day, finishing my shower on cold and drinking more water
I was thinking about chewing mastic gum and strengthening/enlarging my masseter muscles but all that would do is widen my jaw not actually improve my side profile

I would just really appreciate any tips/ideas on how to improve my looks, once I'm of age and have the money for it I plan on getting subtle facial reconstruction surgeries done for my jaw and nose but for now its pretty hopeless

Reading this back its terribly structured and I have no idea how to fix it so I'm sorry about that but thankyou for reading

get rid of the piercings now

i have wanted to be a Christian for a long time i just have no clue where to start and no one i know is so i cant really ask for help, im also no where near being left leaning, vinnies hair is way more like textured than mine is so unless i get a perm im not sure if it would work
That’s sick dude, if ur interested start with one of the gospels in the Bible. And pray to Jesus, literally ask him to reveal himself to you. Now Ik what ur thinking u may not be into all that mystic stuff but trust me man. Everything seems to point to this man. You don’t have to stop drinking or being gay or cussing or partying just ask this one being to reveal himself to you and I promise he will. You can believe in evolution or creation you don’t have to believe the Bible or allah or go to church or anything, but no matter how hard people try no one can seem to rebuke this being it’s unexplainable. Not God or allah or jehovah or Buddha or whatever, but this guy seems to be who he says he is. Pray and ask him to reveal himself to you and If he doesn’t then u can go about ur life.

Ur hair in top right kind of reminds me of Vinne but in short bro I gatekeep this a lot: just see the girl u like, find her exes/the boys she’s into and copy their hair. Don’t tell no one this.

there’s no one haircut fits all

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and emoloserboy
Lots of unfixable issues here. Long midface + shit maxilla is brutal. Also shit eye area.

Gymmax like your life depends on it and do rhino later on.

• +1
Reactions: emoloserboy
softmaxx to hell and back first. then go from there, there is a lot you can do trust me

• +1
Reactions: emoloserboy
That’s sick dude, if ur interested start with one of the gospels in the Bible. And pray to Jesus, literally ask him to reveal himself to you. Now Ik what ur thinking u may not be into all that mystic stuff but trust me man. Everything seems to point to this man. You don’t have to stop drinking or being gay or cussing or partying just ask this one being to reveal himself to you and I promise he will. You can believe in evolution or creation you don’t have to believe the Bible or allah or go to church or anything, but no matter how hard people try no one can seem to rebuke this being it’s unexplainable. Not God or allah or jehovah or Buddha or whatever, but this guy seems to be who he says he is. Pray and ask him to reveal himself to you and If he doesn’t then u can go about ur life.

Ur hair in top right kind of reminds me of Vinne but in short bro I gatekeep this a lot: just see the girl u like, find her exes/the boys she’s into and copy their hair. Don’t tell no one this.

there’s no one haircut fits all
thankyou, the hair tip is actually really good but i already have a girl and all her exes had beyond shit hair

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
thankyou, the hair tip is actually really good but i already have a girl and all her exes had beyond shit hair
Maybe not ur girl then, but some girl on ig.

Also, would u be down for a Bible study?

Tf are those piercings nigga

eat shrimp

(also be as harsh as you want I could not care less

it’s fucking over but lucky for you you’re 189 cm many foids will pick a tall ogre above a 5.7 ft chadlite just get rid of the piercings and fix that dogshit eye area and get a new haircut JFL

you are frauding but thats okay i understand.
What you need to do is get surgeries when you get older and save up now. In regards as to what surgeries you should get, you should ask a surgeon.