alternatives to injecting for heightmax?

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
Is mk677 cope

Should I atleast take aromasin?

someone educated in this topic help me out im 17 6’2 I couldve been taller but smth happened at 15

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Thomas DOM @enchanted_elixir @Ada Mustang

• +1
  • +1
You can take lGF-1, GHRP-2 or CJC-1295 Nasal Sprays
fosho any results with them? i heard about igf supplements but people saying theyre cope

also what about aromasin/ inhibitor

Years supply of ai is like 30-200$

Have u tried not being a faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seanopryfan, Elvisandreaa, BearBoy and 5 others
Youre a anime watching cuck, I’ve seen ur posts of you crying about ur subhuman life JFL

get off my dick high E rape victim

Matter of fact I’m not even gonna bully you

youre a 23 year old anime watcher how mad we’re you when you saw my 6’2 height

get on my ignore list too many resentful cucks like you on here

Matter of fact I’m not even gonna bully you

youre a 23 year old anime watcher how mad we’re you when you saw my 6’2 height

get on my ignore list too many resentful cucks like you on here

Lol u r so scared of needles that u got so butthurt u replied twice, I grew 1 cm so far after injecting for a month and I'm now 6'3, keep being a fag.

Attachments

• 20221108_012709.jpg
    20221108_012709.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 4CwnsASJ_400x400.jpg
    4CwnsASJ_400x400.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, BearBoy, Hueless and 6 others
Wtf, is there nasal sprays on these PEDs? How effective are they? Which ones do you recommend to me?
There's a website that sells them.

Lol u r so scared of needles that u got so butthurt u replied twice, I grew 1 cm so far after injecting for a month and I'm now 6'3, keep being a fag.
Mirin mega hard

• +1
Reactions: callisto
fosho any results with them? i heard about igf supplements but people saying theyre cope

Wtf, is there nasal sprays on these PEDs? How effective are they? Which ones do you recommend to me?
If the peptide is legit, then it can't be cope. Nasal sprays go directly into the bloodstream with like 80-99% efficiency.

Site: https://direct-peptides.com/

• +1
Reactions: Kokra and ascension!
Only thing that works is injecting

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Holy mother of Christ
I'm scared of you :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and enchanted_elixir

Check my heightmaxing thread

Check my heightmaxing thread
I respect your guides greatly, thanks for them.
Can you give me a link to a full chin guide? I just found out that I can increase its size even more.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I respect your guides greatly, thanks for them.
Can you give me a link to a full chin guide? I just found out that I can increase its size even more.
I don't have a chin guide. You can check my lower third guide to see if I have any information there.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Hardmaxxing fr

Last edited:
Youre autistic anime nerd. I raped your mom a few times get back on my ignore list cuck watcher

Imagine crying so much you had to show ur junkie Asperger needles and brag about 1cm JFL.

how unaware and Down syndrome are you? Did mommy getting raped traumatize you that much?

I don't have a chin guide. You can check my lower third guide to see if I have any information there.
You should do (if you can) a Bonesmashing guide, everyone in the forum will appreciate it a lot!

If the peptide is legit, then it can't be cope. Nasal sprays go directly into the bloodstream with like 80-99% efficiency.

Which one would you recommend? I guess the CJC, right? Or directly opt for IGF-1 LR3? Which would be less risky/what effects could it not have + what could I do to avoid that and improve its production? I think in my guide you mentioned some, but I don't know if they also apply to these sprays.

Which one would you recommend? I guess the CJC, right? Or directly opt for IGF-1 LR3? Which would be less risky/what effects could it not have + what could I do to avoid that and improve its production? I think in my guide you mentioned some, but I don't know if they also apply to these sprays.
Get the IGF-1, others are bonuses

Jfl at this misinformed forum tbh

Are there any side effects?

Are there any side effects?
You do the research.

Only side effect I can say on top of my head is that long term megadosing can cause acromegaly

How expensive IGF-1 is, but with this one it is therefore not necessary to consume the proteins which make it possible to stimulate IGF-1 with HGH?

How expensive IGF-1 is, but with this one it is therefore not necessary to consume the proteins which make it possible to stimulate IGF-1 with HGH?
Well, you can go the HGH + Protein route or the IGF-1 route. I would do both if I had the money because I'd need every piece of assistance to make me taller.

Well, you can go the HGH + Protein route or the IGF-1 route. I would do both if I had the money because I'd need every piece of assistance to make me taller.
I have the money but it is impossible for me to get a healthy diet... I have to wait for my bike and the inversion table for heightmaxx. The doctor has detected a possible scoliosis, it may make me lose height

• +1
Barely anything will happen after 16

How long should I take it for?

I fear for the aforementioned "acromegaly" and some other side effects. So, should I cycle it then? At least six months or so, plus I'm just starting puberty (theory) or most likely mid-puberty and about to have my growth spurt; I theorized this due to the size of my testicles and some other signs, but I'm 100% sure that my puberty is still half-way through and it's late and weak.

Could it stun my penile growth?

How long should I take it for?

I fear for the aforementioned "acromegaly" and some other side effects. So, should I cycle it then? At least six months or so, plus I'm just starting puberty (theory) or most likely mid-puberty and about to have my growth spurt; I theorized this due to the size of my testicles and some other signs, but I'm 100% sure that my puberty is still half-way through and it's late and weak.
Acromegaly will probably take a long ass time to get to and by the time you have it, you'll be like 6'5+

Eat shit faggot!

So if I take IGF1 for about 4 months, I don't fear acromegaly?
You'll be well past 6ft before it becomes noticeable.
You will be fine taking it for 4 months.

You'll be well past 6ft before it becomes noticeable.
You will be fine taking it for 4 months.
Mmh I'm very tempted by IGF-1 but I have to take the time to think... Stretching + multivitamins + IGF-1 + Glucosamine and chondroitin + HIIT + inversion table and raised saddle bike, there's so many options that seem reliable to grow. I'm so crazy I'm willing to do all of this at once, but first I need to know if my growth plates are open x-ray

• +1
Mmh I'm very tempted by IGF-1 but I have to take the time to think... Stretching + multivitamins + IGF-1 + Glucosamine and chondroitin + HIIT + inversion table and raised saddle bike, there's so many options that seem reliable to grow. I'm so crazy I'm willing to do all of this at once, but first I need to know if my growth plates are open x-ray

don't take glucosamine it negatively affects igf1

Age?

Lmao there is significant growth after 17 you guys are retarded on here seriously.

Fucking stupid people.

If I could do it over I would've taken hgh right at 17 and then would've ran test as well.

Also I would've done lasik then as well.

Smh lol I was a bluepilled clown