Alternatives to tretinoin?

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Tretinoin only gave me wrinkles and destroyed my collagen, should I try adapalene or what else?

Your Tasha works man, like I tried it out doesn’t work

Tretinoin only gave me wrinkles and destroyed my collagen, should I try adapalene or what else?
CO2 Laser, GHK-cu, moisturiser with urea, suncream

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Splinter901 and Gaygymmaxx
I just started adapapalene with my accutane

Idk tret was good for me and the alternative, tazorc, is more drying and harsh in my opinion.

Just use less and use more moisturizer, I think tret is a lot better than adapelene

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Seth Walsh

Idk tret was good for me and the alternative, tazorc, is more drying and harsh in my opinion.

Just use less and use more moisturizer, I think tret is a lot better than adapelene
Nothing beats consistently using 0.05% tret. It's unstoppable for anti-aging.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
When I got on T it stopped being enough for acne tho

Thought my acne was dietary but I may have been wrong

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Do you believe adapalene is more effective then tretinoin for acne? I used normal tretinoin for 4 months but it either didn't do anything positive or even made my skin somewhat worse by the end of the ordeal.

CO2 Laser, GHK-cu, moisturiser with urea, suncream

Will look into those

I tried to make tretinoin work for my skin for ovER a year, only gave me bad stuff, other people online say the same, it doesn't work on everyone, I swear that shit was destroying my collagen even though I was mousturizing 2 times a day, doing sandwich method, using urea cream, vaseline, toner, vit c, only using 2 times a week, tried 0.025 and 0.05, only made my skin look old and gave me 2 wrinkles under both eyes and one on my forehead.

Do you believe adapalene is more effective then tretinoin for acne? I used normal tretinoin for 4 months but it either didn't do anything positive or even made my skin somewhat worse by the end of the ordeal.
I just ran out of tazorac, that's why I'm going with otc adapelene. I don't really think I need tret on top of my high dosage accutsne anyway so adap is fine.

Do you have a tret source though? I may start after i stabilize

I was getting tazorac from prescription but changed insurance