bbelite
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2026
- Posts
- 2
- Reputation
- 1
I used to be a fat chud not athletic, failed every subject and literally not a single girl would look me in my eyes i had a face only a mother could love. It took me a year I tried my hardest and did everything I got into a calorie deficit and started using tret Ghk I also tried to do diy surgery but it did not go well luckily it wasn’t as bad. I lost 35kg I’m athletic I have slightly more confidence but I still am always the last pick no girls would still like me I still never dare to talk a girls since I’m afraid of getting laughed at and made fun of. I have liked this girl for over a month now, I managed to get her number but we’re not really close friends yet, just friends. Today I was sitting with my friend he was tall attractive athletic and smart and strong and so on. He’s just so much better than me, yeah sure I’m athletic but compared to him I am nothing at all I felt like nobody beside him. While I was sitting beside him, the girl I liked and her friends sat down on the table next to us, I was excited at first but not confident enough to do anything, my friend just randomly approached them and started talking he made her laugh and smile effortlessly and I can tell she was getting very comfortable with his presence. I feel like at this point she’s gone, out of my reach I was never meant for her I was just never meant for anyone
