Always act how you feel

_MVP_

_MVP_

C IQ If u feel Like it
Disharmony between thinking and feeling causes suffering, the only way to negate this is by acting solely based on how you feel, no matter the consequences, sic if you dont feel like making money, dont do it, if you dont feel like approaching women, dont do it, if you feel like smoking cig, do it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 20370, Jpg and 3 others
If you want to go ER do it. brb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, vaninskybird, HOLYFUARK and 3 others
Disharmony between thinking and feeling causes suffering, the only way to negate this is by acting solely based on how you feel, no matter the consequences, sic if you dont feel like making money, dont do it, if you dont feel like approaching women, dont do it, if you feel like smoking cig, do it
This is such a female way of thinking, anyone reading this thread, don't listen to Op. If you don't feel like doing something you probably should do it, Exercising, finishing whatever work you need done Etc.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Kroker
You'll never get out of your comfort zone like that cause getting out of your comfort zone feels wrong

You'll never get out of your comfort zone like that cause getting out of your comfort zone feels wrong
3024222 1660196870267

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vim, terrorblade, Jpg and 2 others
No, it's blackpill that you're too much of a bitch to do anything other than rot lmao
i was dealt a hand that i couldn't do anything about it's over for me

• Woah
Reactions: Meteor21
mainly autism but i have problems with my autonomic nervous system, looksmaxxing is only worth it if your base is good to begin with, my base was made of sand.

• So Sad
mainly autism but i have problems with my autonomic nervous system, looksmaxxing is only worth it if your base is good to begin with, my base was made of sand.
I'm honest, I could tell you if mentalcel or not

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
  • So Sad