ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT .ORG TELLS YOU TO

grief

grief

Diamond
this isn't my first account, unfortunately i've been here for a long time. i'm 21, have been rated from weak htn to weak chadlite (my face is all over the forum at this point). i'm writing this thread to say something for the new users here, and it is NEVER FOLLOW THIS SCHIZO ECHOCHAMBER ADVICE.

all the advice given here made me look worse, and also made me feel like shit and messed up my health. BB Cream + Tretinoin made my skin worse, especially BB Cream. It looks uncanny, unnatural and made me lose my youthful look. Now that all I do is wash my face i'm returning to my skin starting point, which was way better than now. leanmaxxing, aka starving myself while going to the gym made me feel and look sick, as if I've been doing heroin for 10 years. and then the worst meme I fell for, which was furosemide. it debloated me, but also made me look like a terminal cancer patient. and not only that, this shit gave me stomach cramps during night (12 hours after taking it) as if I was about to die. the thing I got complimented for the most by girls in my entire life was my eyes, and it absolutely DESTROYS it. I almost have bug eyes after taking this shitty pills, not to mention the awful dark circles behind it.

I asked random girls to rate me before/after this looksmaxxing retardation i've been through. the results: rated 9 on average in before pics/vids and 7 on average in after pics/vids. DONT FOLLOW THE ADVICE FROM THIS 14 YOS FROM BANGLADESH, they have no idea what they are talking about. you'll look and feel extremely sick and/or uncanny. the only thing that ascended me i didn't even need this forum to know about, which was losing weight. I'm staying here only for the shitpost now (the most deranged schizos have the best sense of humor, you are funny af)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Umbra, It'snotover and 17 others
Do what .org tells me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Clqs, dna_cel and 6 others
how come Bb cream made u lose ur looks unless u have been applyiing it like a retard by using a huge amount, bb cream is supposed to be a pea sized amout so it doesn't crease

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lucid, zyzzbrah1234, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
this isn't my first account, unfortunately i've been here for a long time. i'm 21, have been rated from weak htn to weak chadlite (my face is all over the forum at this point). i'm writing this thread to say something for the new users here, and it is NEVER FOLLOW THIS SCHIZO ECHOCHAMBER ADVICE.

all the advice given here made me look worse, and also made me feel like shit and messed up my health. BB Cream + Tretinoin made my skin worse, especially BB Cream. It looks uncanny, unnatural and made me lose my youthful look. Now that all I do is wash my face i'm returning to my skin starting point, which was way better than now. leanmaxxing, aka starving myself while going to the gym made me feel and look sick, as if I've been doing heroin for 10 years. and then the worst meme I fell for, which was furosemide. it debloated me, but also made me look like a terminal cancer patient. and not only that, this shit gave me stomach cramps during night (12 hours after taking it) as if I was about to die. the thing I got complimented for the most by girls in my entire life was my eyes, and it absolutely DESTROYS it. I almost have bug eyes after taking this shitty pills, not to mention the awful dark circles behind it.

I asked random girls to rate me before/after this looksmaxxing retardation i've been through. the results: rated 9 on average in before pics/vids and 7 on average in after pics/vids. DONT FOLLOW THE ADVICE FROM THIS 14 YOS FROM BANGLADESH, they have no idea what they are talking about. you'll look and feel extremely sick and/or uncanny. the only thing that ascended me i didn't even need this forum to know about, which was losing weight. I'm staying here only for the shitpost now (the most deranged schizos have the best sense of humor, you are funny af)
skill issue tbh

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Dont kill yourself:)

• +1
Reactions: widdi and liberiangrimreaper
how come Bb cream made u lose ur looks unless u have been applyiing it like a retard by using a huge amount, bb cream is supposed to be a pea sized amout so it doesn't crease
tried to apply it in every way possible, still irritates my skin and gives me breakouts. don't know if it actually looks uncanny or if it's just me knowing i'm using it that gives me this impression. my skin was never a problem to begin with, only one pimple here and there

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
tried to apply it in every way possible, still irritates my skin and gives me breakouts. don't know if it actually looks uncanny or if it's just me knowing i'm using it that gives me this impression. my skin was never a problem to begin with, only one pimple here and there
i am suffering from same, at first bb cream never broke me out, nowdays it does, so i pair it with clindamycin gel

• +1
Reactions: grief
i am suffering from same, at first bb cream never broke me out, nowdays it does, so i pair it with clindamycin gel
i'm stopping everything. skincare and bb cream, only washing my face from now on. gl on your journey tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ascendedd
@Gengar

• Love it
i'm stopping everything. skincare and bb cream, only washing my face from now on. gl on your journey tho
yeah thats true bro, best skincare is just water but since i moved to USA, even water breakouts my face sadly

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell
Your fault for not double checking stuff, no way i'm taking some random ass pills without consulting at least a dozen opinions. You do you tho 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
yeah thats true bro, best skincare is just water but since i moved to USA, even water breakouts my face sadly
how old are you?

• +1
Your fault for not double checking stuff, no way i'm taking some random ass pills without consulting at least a dozen opinions. You do you tho 🤷‍♂️
about lasix or what? even gym looksminned me

• +1
thats nothing imagine org dalits telling a prettyboy he needs bimax then he gets dog tier maxilla and looses all his appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing, Detective and 2 others
thats nothing imagine org dalits telling a prettyboy he needs bimax then he gets dog tier maxilla and looses all his appeal
No dalit in .org told that thing

You are delusion

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
the curlyheadjames "transformation" was mostly a larp by him but man this could happen easily if a young person listens to some advice here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Michael Myers and Iblametomass
@grief you are the one who is a delusional schrizo

Please kill yourself

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, sickdawgie and grief
@GabachoCopium

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and GabachoCopium

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and grief
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: so what looksmaxxing is left abandoning skin care?
gymcelling?:soy::soy::soy:

Foids go through even more suffering on tret since their skin is thinner than ours.
They are more blackpilled than you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal.

just bonesmash your orbitals

Self improvement is masturbation

mirin the heroinmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: grief

Dnr get rhino

@Orc what are your thoughts on bloating? is the best thing to do just drink 2l water a day?

• +1
Is bb creamb better then isotretinoin?

sounds like you took advice from here and applied it incorrectly or didnt inform yourself well enough about it before applying it man sarri to hear that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Looks234, Allornothing and 2 others
sounds like you took advice from here and applied it incorrectly or didnt inform yourself well enough about it before applying it man sarri to hear that
ur one of the best users here

its just that for my starting point the bluepill advice was all that i needed, and i tried applying the knowledge here without even needing to. in the end i really just needed to grow my hair and lose some weight. skincare made my skin worse, bb cream irritates it and debloating through diuretics made me look like i was smoking crack jfl didnt need any of this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Michael Myers and dragomaxxer
ur one of the best users here

its just that for my starting point the bluepill advice was all that i needed, and i tried applying the knowledge here without even needing to. in the end i really just needed to grow my hair and lose some weight. skincare made my skin worse, bb cream irritates it and debloating through diuretics made me look like i was smoking crack jfl didnt need any of this

means a lot bhai

and yeah i get what ur saying 100% the stuff here should only be used once you have first tried to live without needing any of these additonal fixes

if losing weight and fixing hair already lets you live a good and happy life going further down the rabit hole will only affect your mentality more, its good that you are self aware about this though and that ur skin is getting better now. best of luck bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and grief

They're trying to take out the competition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 67558 and grief
Ok I will start mouthbreathing and get leg shortening surgery also I will shave my head

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, It'snotover, Looks234 and 1 other person
Ok I will start mouthbreathing and get leg shortening surgery also I will shave my head
mouthbreathing is a joke unless if you are 5yo leg lenghtening will make you semi disabled and growing your hair is bluepill advice

• +1
Using your brain and coming to your own conclusions helps.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 67558 and bronzeagepervert
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers

sounds like youre just too gullible

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
You probably didn’t take the mewing advice and probably took bbc cream instead of bb cream 💀

Show before/after

for trying what people say here everyday? what's the point if I don't try and see what happens
Dawg a lot of people on here will literally tell you to smash your facial bones with a hammer with a hammer and to take dangerous drugs just to grow a few cms.

If you cant filter the actual good advice from the brainrot yes you are as gullible as a 5 year old.

sorry for breaking it to you but this forum is nothing special at all, you are not different from other people because you have an account here. you are not special, no one is. just another niche forum online

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Michael Myers, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person