Always put women in their place

misterstabone

misterstabone

Bronze
Couple days ago I was biking out of full rage like a maniac. I planned to follow a road until I got tired, then headed to the sea and back.

When I got near the sea, some full-kit wanker female overtook me in a bike (aero rims, aero frame, disc brakes (lol), etc.) that cost more than my entire net worth (300$ am student btw). She looked pro and her calves were thicker than my thighs... (pic related)

I thought I would try to stay behind.

I kept a 10-15m distance so I could dispute any sexual assault claims and was able to do this for like 15 min or whatever. She was probably going around 30 km/h (no big deal for short period for me since I sprint on bike to class).

It went uphill a bit, she started getting slower, so I just overtook her.

Imagine her POV as some lanky hunchbacked goofy looking guy on a bike that costs as much as her shoes goes by her in basketball shorts

(me irl)

The best part was hearing her audibly say what the fuck.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

I stayed in front for like a minute until it went downhill and she sprinted past me with full rage

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Couldn't do anything cause I was spinning out in my final 7th gear... True power of biology... random out-of-shape guy > woman who probably trains regularly on professional equipment...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 19432 and 9 others
Good post (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16474 and misterstabone
:feelsgiga: that was rude, where are your manners? passing her like that with ur rusty low class bicycle :rage:

you should have a "ladies first" policy at all times like a true gentleman :oops:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, misterstabone, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
damn i'm a student in Ukraine and got more money what a looser jfl

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: misterstabone and bogii
Imagine being a student when you’re 70 :rolleyes:

• Woah
Reactions: misterstabone
Good thread bro

• +1
  • +1
waah why don't you try MVP maxxing?

why did that fat pig did not migrate to here?

Bundesfaggot.
who was u from lookism...

word on the street is, and I read the records, a man named Manfred Honecker went apeshit in an East German mental facility. Allegedly, he was high on kratom and calling himself a level 7 super genius with high ee-koo (the way he pronounced IQ).

The reports stated that he was clutching self-help moneymaking books written by Dan Vas and slapping the female nurses with them until they bled to death. After committing several crimes including public indecency (he was naked throughout all this), he crawled into a corner, hunched down and kept muttering: "it's over, making money is impossible", repeatedly until the SEK (german MI6) arrested him.

Truly a sad story... This was the last picture taken of him...

Mvp
(source: Bild Zeitung)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
who was u from lookism...

word on the street is, and I read the records, a man named Manfred Honecker went apeshit in an East German mental facility. Allegedly, he was high on kratom and calling himself a level 7 super genius with high ee-koo (the way he pronounced IQ).

The reports stated that he was clutching self-help moneymaking books written by Dan Vas and slapping the female nurses with them until they bled to death. After committing several crimes including public indecency (he was naked throughout all this), he crawled into a corner, hunched down and kept muttering: "it's over, making money is impossible" repeatedly until the SEK (german MI6) arrested him.

Truly a sad story... This was the last picture taken of him...

View attachment 1721434 (source: Bild Zeitung)

Damn them A50's though

He was an insidious, always repeating how smart he is and talking about dropshipping.

Always asking questions about dropshipping.

No wonder he went ER when nurses bullied him and took his pocket money he got from Scholtz.

Also posted his micropenis for viewing pleasure of fellow lookism superbrains :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Also posted his micropenis for viewing pleasure of fellow lookism superbrains :lul::lul::lul:
spiderman-funny.gif

cmon dude it was flaccid on purpose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058