always say ur bodycount is less than it Is

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
Screenshot 20220506 123236

so we chatted and she fw hard and she asked what my bc is.
so i said 25-30 ish.

then i got instantly deleted on snap:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and 19 others
That’s what happens when you slayer copers go after women that aren’t bottom of the barbell ghetto trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BigBundaSlapper and 15 others
yeah this has happened to me as well when I said "25" to an 18 year old girl after I had finger fucked her in my car the day before

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 15 others
That’s what happens when you slayer copers go after women that aren’t bottom of the barbell ghetto trash
nah i usually lie.
i thought id see what'd happen if i told a girl.

and yeah as expected

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Girl: How many people have you been with
Me: -4 :feelscry::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels, MoggerGaston, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and EverythingMattersCel
If you was chad she wouldn't of cared you slept with the whole school

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 19036
Depends. It could also be a question for mitigating risk of std if she has a low body count and wants to raw dog. But yea always lie and say 4-6 as a number

Depends. It could also be a question for mitigating risk of std if she has a low body count and wants to raw dog. But yea always lie and say 4-6 as a number
Honestly only a teen girl would do this with a low body count, she heard 25 and thought he was a player ,but I find it just an excuse to get rid of him,because if she thought he was hot,she wouldn't want to get rid of him for any reason.

the monkey on ur avi wristmogs 99% of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
u are fascinating. do u really believe everyone on this forum is as abominable as you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1668071
so i said 25-30 ish.

Cracker you better make sure you wait on the front porch when I bring my German shepherd over there to fxck ya momma. Don't be trying to peek in the window either, I'll sick him on you and let him rip your thin pink flesh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Chadeep, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Water

Most women search for LTRs and obv don’t want a man who doesn’t take relationships seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 16453, DharkDC and 9 others
Cracker you better make sure you wait on the front porch when I bring my German shepherd over there to fxck ya momma. Don't be trying to peek in the window either, I'll sick him on you and let him rip your thin pink flesh
You shut up you mean ugly guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 6’1cel
Don’t ever say your body count at all

Don’t make up a number either just refuse to answer. I promise you this is the only way you can win

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 16453, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
u can wait until the rest of ur expired milk carton ass ballsack to decompose, I’m out
Too late your picture got leaked by a anonymous source

Attachments

• m_-TBvD1_400x400.jpeg
    m_-TBvD1_400x400.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
stfu whiteboy
plus muslims are scared of dogs

yeah this has happened to me as well when I said "25" to an 18 year old girl after I had finger fucked her in my car the day before
what is the ideal bodycount to claim

She probably got jealous of your bodycount

Yeah babe my bodycount is -1

Just say I am a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 18244
Water

Most women search for LTRs and obv don’t want a man who doesn’t take relationships seriously.
this.
this is water but women p much only want LTR.

the girls that are hoes are p chill, as long as you and herself know she a hoe.
then u can have casual sex with no worries about cheating cus u dont really care about her cus u already established she a hoe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, isis_Bleach, Chadeep and 1 other person
So I should claim to be a virgin (my slay count is 1)?

Water

That’s not the reason
Girls want to have atleast 2-3x higher body count than the guy they’re with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 444, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deprived
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
That's exactly what it was in reality. I was in an LTR with a landwhale for 4.5 years.
bruh u wasted 4,5 years.

being single is better than being with a needy headache of a bitch you don't love

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Br0sk1
bruh u wasted 4,5 years.

being single is better than being with a needy headache of a bitch you don't love

True. I just wanted to lose my virginity at the time so I chose her as a way to do that.

I also wanted to have the gf experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Why women care about a man's body count? It's fine as long as you love her.

If women only want a LTR then how come at least 80% of them have or have had casual sex?
men dippin after fucking

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mulattomaxxer
"bodycount"
is this a war or what, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa, 6’1cel and 1 other person
you shouldnt tell the truth or lie

you should avoid

just respond with "wdym body count, im a virgin. I have to protect my innocence." or some stupid joking agree and amplify shit.

the reason a girl would ever ask you this shit in the first place is because she has detected some sign that make her think youre a player or theres something socially wrong with you and shes trying to test if you are or not they dont actually care about the number in absolute terms

if youre a skilled player youll respond by joking with her and assuaging her fear without implying shes just another notch

if youre not a player youll say a low number but this becomes problematic for a number of reasons:
if youre attractive and you say a low number she will either think "hes lying to get in my pants theres no way hes not getting pussy left and right looking like he does"

or she will think "there must be something wrong with him if he looks the way he does and hasnt gotten lots of pussy"

or she will think "Given hes attractive his body count must be low because hes only interested in serious LTRs in which case if i want to be with him i should make myself into the LTR girl which usually means not hooking up with him right away and making him take me on dates and shit"

all of these options are bad which is why you should just avoid the question by joking and deflect to something else

the reason @Amnesia gets this is because theres such a massive discontinuity between how girls think a guy that looks like him SHOULD and WOULD act and how he actually does because hes weird/autistic/agefrauding

if he acted how they expect a guy that looks like him to act they would never ask the question in the first place because their social abnormality detector would never have gone off and prompted them to ask manipulative probing questions. They would just assume "this guy has slept with a lot of women and will expect sex from me quickly but im ok with that because hes attractive. He will not abuse me or make me feel like a whore or w/e because this kind of hookup is natural to him because hes part of the attractive socially normal person club."

This is a problem implicit in the pure looksmaxxing strategy in that no matter how attractive you become so long as you arent nt normie brained and dont have all of the life experiences/social proof/socialcircle/social media presence/etc. that is commensurate in womens eyes with oyur appearance you will CONSTANTLY trigger womens 'theres something wrong with this guy why is he after me' detector.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Elvisandreaa and 6’1cel
30 at 16?:lul:

That got it bro

men dippin after fucking
yeah it's muhhhh evil men pumping and dumping, sure. legit reddit take. how come you can't just admit women like having sex and like casual sex too

idk when some girl asked me I told her the truth which is virgin. She didn't mind she's still msg me rn

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and 6’1cel
idk when some girl asked me I told her the truth which is virgin. She didn't mind she's still msg me rn
obviously, girls want a virgin guy just like guys want a virgin girl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, BigBundaSlapper and Constantin Denis
yeah it's muhhhh evil men pumping and dumping, sure. legit reddit take. how come you can't just admit women like having sex and like casual sex too
they gey attatched after sex

View attachment 1668071
so i said 25-30 ish.

"what hvad er den så hvis du teller det hele?" Indgår at holde hænder også i dit bc eller hvad mand

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel