How i wasted a stacy šŸ˜­

I wasted a meghan roche lookalike the only difference is that she was 5'2. It happens to the best of us
I'm 30 and no stacylite was ever intersted in me

DELETE MY POST

Bro

You found most likely a virgin Stacy and you left the chance to marry and live a loving life with her to have less passionate, worse quality sex with a higher number of worse looking women

@Clavicular This is what youā€™ve caused

Though, OP, I do value your moral standards of not wanting to toy with her for your selfish desires
So even though you are very very ignorant, you might be one of the best humans on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
you deserve that youre a fucking idiot

Bro

You found most likely a virgin Stacy and you left the chance to marry and live a loving life with her to have less passionate, worse quality sex with a higher number of worse looking women

Though, OP, I do value your moral standards of not wanting to toy with her for your selfish desires
So even though you are very very ignorant, you might be one of the best humans on this site
couldn't marry her even if i wanted shes 7 years older and i was a minor at the time

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Bro

but thankyou for the compliment @Clavicular all because of you im rotting on this site definitely not because of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Nope. Only rating threads.
"You can always ask a moderator to remove content if you need something removed, but note that we do not mass delete content" But the rules say this could you just delete this post only

i have too much experience with fumbling stacies because i can't commit its brutal, not like this tho but irl

first of all im a 100% serious here

So to start from the beggining i had a tt account larping as a specific gym goer who was kinda aesthetic and hes a powerlifter to (i larped with it for multiple reasons) either ways i found a like on my comment in my notifications and when i look at the profile picture its a stacy (Blue eyes šŸ”µ,Curly blonde/brownish hair, australian), I know its normal for random people to like your comment but i decided to check this one out and check what comment she liked (she liked my comment hating on homos) so same ideology i decided to shoot my shot and im pretty much larping with an acc so it doesnt matter either ways we talk on tiktok messages a few chit here and a chat there she says how good looking i am and how my muscles look amazing we decide to move it to whatsapp she opened an account just for me either ways we start talking she loves music. nature and she also works out does calisthenics and has an amazing body also no bodies says she always prayed for god to find her the right man and that i might be the one because of how "kind i am" anyways we talk everyday and she mostly messages first checking on me i even got her to make me a picture with her and my dc tag on it unfortunately i lost the pictures as i formatted phone but i think i could find it if i dig a lil bit more but i wish i didnt delete either ways she was so kind had an amazing vohce and sometimes sent me videos showing me the clothes she bought either ways i asked her why me she said she never found a "good guy" like me i started feeling bad because im not who i say i am and that shes way too kind also 1/1000000 chance for gymcel (the one I'm larping as) to pull a stacy like this anyways i act like i got hit by a truck and tell her ill probably go to the hospital and tell her my sister will contact if anything happens and then i do and she feels bad and says she will wait so now shes really not going so i just show her my real face after all that saying i was larping as my big brother (im not good looking) she says it doesn't matter and says that all that matters is my personality (jfl šŸ˜‚) just be confident bro 11!!1! anyways i still felt bad and wanted her to find a real good guy who she deserves because either wwys i was like so much younger than her so i just told her im gonna delete all my contacts because im gonna do (self improvement) she said thats great and I'll wait for you i deleted her contacts and 5 months later i decide to check on her not to get back but to see so i redownloaded tiktok found her account but she removed all vids and couldn't send her a message i hope shes doing well now and married

thats all for how i fumbled my probably only chance at a stacy and maybe a woman

opinions? questions?
not even a single pixel

• JFL
Reactions: 2chevskuy
If it had paragraphs I would have read it

doesn't matter im longer here and noz from tiktok u fag
learn to spell first bud , if you didnt join before me that means you havent been here longer go back to watching dillon pathetic ahh nigga

learn to spell first bud , if you didnt join before me that means you havent been here longer go back to watching dillon pathetic ahh nigga
yeah sure it's not possible to lurk here without having an account

your creativity is zero

yeah sure it's not possible to lurk here without having an account

your creativity is zero
if you used that logic you fag then that means i was also here lurking without an account , your logical thinking is in the negatives

if you used that logic you fag then that means i was also here lurking without an account , your logical thinking is in the negatives
well u didn't claim so u moron and the fact that you are a tiktokcel disproves that claim anyway

well u didn't claim so u moron and the fact that you are a tiktokcel disproves that claim anyway
"moron" nigga gtfo this forum goofy ahh keep throwing tiktokcel around , so clear your projecting

"moron" nigga gtfo this forum goofy ahh keep throwing tiktokcel around , so clear your projecting
you're* and no not projecting
not everything is "easy" to read when only using wannabe psychology go kys

you're* and no not projecting
not everything is "easy" to read when only using wannabe psychology go kys
you come here calling this "greycel style" absolute retard its a blue circle seems your daddy abuses you everyday where you have a blue bruise on your eye so whenever you see a blue circle you remember when you looked in the mirror and saw that bruise go back to Tiktok nga this Aint the place for your goof jfl at you for thinking your tough.

you come here calling this "greycel style" absolute retard its a blue circle seems your daddy abuses you everyday where you have a blue bruise on your eye so whenever you see a blue circle you remember when you looked in the mirror and saw that bruise go back to Tiktok nga this Aint the place for your goof jfl at you for thinking your tough.
you're* again wrong jfl wannabe psychologist at its finest who is projecting father never abused me so it's obvious you're pojecting fag

you're* again wrong jfl wannabe psychologist at its finest who is projecting father never abused me so it's obvious you're pojecting fag
projecting* jfl get off my meat and get a life lil boy i checked your profile and its clear everyone hates you just end it already.