always stressed about future

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I'm not smart at all, only scored an average score on the SAT, and I usually get B's/some C's in high school

I wanna do chemical engineering STEM but horrible at math, and you need math for literally every thing in STEM

truly over

Math in university is very different from the one you study at school

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ruby and Dicklet.4.3
Life is too short to care about getting crazy good grades. Just ascend as much as you can and fuck till your dick falls off

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Zeta ascended and noped
Life is too short to care about getting crazy good grades. Just ascend as much as you can and fuck till your dick falls off
He can't. Hes ethnic

Looksmaxxing forum

I'm not smart at all, only scored an average score on the SAT, and I usually get B's/some C's in high school

I wanna do chemical engineering STEM but horrible at math, and you need math for literally every thing in STEM

truly over
I don't know if you have to know everything. Some of the people I know use Wolfram Alpha to solve their math problems.

Always stressed about dolichocephaly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Even if you’re humiliated and take extra extra time to study compared to everyone else, you will still end up getting a good job you can manage after your degree due to the demand

you just have to remember that during school is not reflective of real life -most people irl are much more stupid than your classmates.

• Love it
Reactions: I'mme
always stressed about being under 6 foot and having under 7 inch cock

you just have to remember that during school is not reflective of real life -most people irl are much more stupid than your classmates.
High IQ

truly over
Engineering is one of the hardest undergraduate programs out there. The calculus, statics, dynamics, soil mechanics etc courses are on a totally new level. Many students out of high school with >90% averages end up failing classes. Just visit the engineering department in any of the nearby universities and you will see smart students struggling.