If you’re not successful in high school it’s over (devastating blackpill)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
High school is the most important thing ever.
GPA and SAT /w extracurricular lead to where you get accepted, how much financial aid you receive.
These things lead to future job opportunities, and how you’ll pay for school.
Debt you have to pay for potentially the rest of your life, and the name of school carrying you.
People who say “high school doesn’t matter” are guaranteed failures unless one in a billion type genius ——but those people would’ve worked hard in high school anyways

It’s fucking over for me
Shit high school gpa and sat scores I didn’t even turn in almost no significant extracurricular
Led to shit school results and I went out of state to my second most expensive option
Got a D in college algebra because I’m retarded and should’ve killed myself a long time ago (math always been worst subject but told parents I wanted to be an accounting major jfl you retard)
Retaking college algebra still on pace to fail JFL God why did you make me so dumb
Other people in my family are literally smart asf like top tier iq but for some reason I’m the dumb one fucking lol at genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, ChiraqJihad, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
And all this is not even mentioning social aspect of it

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, bloomercel and Deleted member 68430
Hi! Do you want help with algebra? I'm quite good at it :)

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
What topic in specific?

This is cope because u need to be the best of the best at ur HS. Simply doing well in these scores or even doing very well in one or 2 things is cope as fuck.

You basically need @TeenAscender tier stats which are legit NT ONLY. The majority of people fail at life the difference is we find out earlier and rot. The average Normie still lives with their parents or is struggling to find a decent job despite their shit.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Kamui and randomop
Head once a week and i’ll do all your homework

This is cope because u need to be the best of the best at ur HS. Simply doing well in these scores or even doing very well in one or 2 things is cope as fuck.

You basically need @TeenAscender tier stats which are legit NT ONLY. The majority of people fail at life the difference is we find out earlier and rot. The average Normie still lives with their parents or is struggling to find a decent job despite their shit.
Most people in life are not complete losers, but we do the best we can with the cards we have. And yes most people stuggle to find a decent job. But highschool is important and sets you up for later in life. But just because you failed in highschool doesn't mean its the END. Their is community colleges, apprenticeships, city training programs etc, if you apply yourself to one of these you can do decent.

About 40 percent of adults ages 18-50 live with their parents btw

Call me bluepilled but I still think that you can be semi successful if you’re able to put in the work enough

The average zoomer is lazy af and has had their brain rotted to literal mush from having their eyes glued to their screen all day long, being an unambitious male in this day and age is a death sentence for money/status

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, PubertyMaxxer and ElTruecel
Most people in life are not complete losers, but we do the best we can with the cards we have. And yes most people stuggle to find a decent job. But highschool is important and sets you up for later in life. But just because you failed in highschool doesn't mean its the END. Their is community colleges, apprenticeships, city training programs etc, if you apply yourself to one of these you can do decent.

About 40 percent of adults ages 18-50 live with their parents btw
I’m in uni anyways (but I legit dc about it since I barely attend classes, Rot on my phone in class & haven’t done any work JFL) and I’ll still live at home even if I somehow make really good money since the housing market is cucked rn.
Call me bluepilled but I still think that you can be semi successful if you’re able to put in the work enough

The average zoomer is lazy af and has had their brain rotted to literal mush from having their eyes glued to their screen all day long, being an unambitious male in this day and age is a death sentence for money/status
Yea but that Zoomer describes me except even more extreme. I legit have so much in my day but like I can’t idk. I’ll wageslave over the summer and see if I can just wageslave during uni maybe so I get more time occupied

Move to the forest

Brutal IQ pill

• +1
Reactions: Jova
High school is the most important thing ever.
GPA and SAT /w extracurricular lead to where you get accepted, how much financial aid you receive.
These things lead to future job opportunities, and how you’ll pay for school.
Debt you have to pay for potentially the rest of your life, and the name of school carrying you.
People who say “high school doesn’t matter” are guaranteed failures unless one in a billion type genius ——but those people would’ve worked hard in high school anyways

It’s fucking over for me
Shit high school gpa and sat scores I didn’t even turn in almost no significant extracurricular
Led to shit school results and I went out of state to my second most expensive option
Got a D in college algebra because I’m retarded and should’ve killed myself a long time ago (math always been worst subject but told parents I wanted to be an accounting major jfl you retard)
Retaking college algebra still on pace to fail JFL God why did you make me so dumb
Other people in my family are literally smart asf like top tier iq but for some reason I’m the dumb one fucking lol at genetics
Time to implement meta-cognitivemaxxing.