Am back, but just checking in to say this (long post)

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Hi everyone,

I'm still alive. I wasn't actually suicidal and am still not now, not for the time being anyway.

I decided to go away from the incel/blackpill sites so I could focus on looksmaxxing.

However I returned, starting with .is, I returned there so I could PM people to see how I compared to the 2/10 men on the r/truerateme looks guide, looking at my worst.

They confirmed what I deep down already knew: that I do look as bad as them.

20181123 181618

I needed to know what I was truly up against, and now I do. Although it is very difficult to accept to say the least. I was even told I was in the same category as the 2's in the following picture: 20181123 190226

I was also rated as low as 3/10 for when I was younger (27 yo, taken in 2010 and 2011 respectively):

SZuO7XH
M9vWjVp

I am starting to face reality now, even though it is SO hard and I don't want to. I have to do something though, because if I don't I will never be happy, AND if I completely let myself go I will just turn into a 1/10 subhuman. I have already seen what my Dad looked like at not much older than me and again around 40, this is what would happen to me as I am an absolute physical carbon copy of him. I absolutely CANNOT live my life looking like that. Also I don't want to carry on looking the way I currently do as even this is bad enough, as you can see. It's not just about dating and getting laid, it's about the way others treat me generally and the way I feel about myself.

I might as well be the best version of myself, whatever that is, I have nothing to lose. Also anything is better than completely subhuman. I am hoping that in terms of face alone (excluding a good body and my height helping me) I can reach at least 4/10 through losing facial fat, getting my teeth sorted and getting hair of some description.

For the rest of this year I am going to continue in my body fat loss mission, then next year I will get hair (even if only a wig) and get dental improvements. When I have lost enough body fat I will return to the blackpill sphere to see how much I have improved, if at all.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Deleted member 283, androidcel and 2 others
Ah good to see your well, I may suggest if you have money maybe get derminal fillers for your jaw, they can do a lot and I’ve only found out about them, although can be dear depending on your situation are a lot better then surgery and do need topping up every year or so, good idea I think my jaw is alright but it will make it more angular, and could bump up 1psl, you can get them in your cheeks also but I have no need for that.

Good, if only others had that same mentality instead of choosing to rot. Best of luck to you.

:clap: x1000 you have so much potential esp given your height. Good luck man

@fatcelnolonger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
You are at the absolut bottom mentaly wise. I dont get Why you havent injected already easiest looksmax and fast af.

Glad to hear you’re alright. You actually have potential. Stop listening to what some users in here have to say.

Damn, good to see you are okay.

Are you getting any surgeries?

Are you getting any surgeries?

First I'm going to lose as much body fat as possible then some time next year I'll have orthodontic treatment and get some form of hair (at least a wig).

I don’t know you but good luck with your looksmax quest

First I'm going to lose as much body fat as possible then some time next year I'll have orthodontic treatment and get some form of hair (at least a wig).
Nice, good luck with your ascension.

THANK YOU ALLAH. I THOUGHT YOU ROPED

Hi everyone,

I'm still alive. I wasn't actually suicidal and am still not now, not for the time being anyway.

I decided to go away from the incel/blackpill sites so I could focus on looksmaxxing.

However I returned, starting with .is, I returned there so I could PM people to see how I compared to the 2/10 men on the r/truerateme looks guide, looking at my worst.

View attachment 5373

I needed to know what I was truly up against, and now I do. Although it is very difficult to accept to say the least. I was even told I was in the same category as the 2's in the following picture:View attachment 5374

I was also rated as low as 3/10 for when I was younger (27 yo, taken in 2010 and 2011 respectively):

View attachment 5388View attachment 5389

I am starting to face reality now, even though it is SO hard and I don't want to. I have to do something though, because if I don't I will never be happy, AND if I completely let myself go I will just turn into a 1/10 subhuman. I have already seen what my Dad looked like at not much older than me and again around 40, this is what would happen to me as I am an absolute physical carbon copy of him. I absolutely CANNOT live my life looking like that. Also I don't want to carry on looking the way I currently do as even this is bad enough, as you can see. It's not just about dating and getting laid, it's about the way others treat me generally and the way I feel about myself.

I might as well be the best version of myself, whatever that is, I have nothing to lose. Also anything is better than completely subhuman. I am hoping that in terms of face alone (excluding a good body and my height helping me) I can reach at least 4/10 through losing facial fat, getting my teeth sorted and getting hair of some description.

For the rest of this year I am going to continue in my body fat loss mission, then next year I will get hair (even if only a wig) and get dental improvements. When I have lost enough body fat I will return to the blackpill sphere to see how much I have improved, if at all.

didnt read but from pictures and general misery I assume you gave up.

why not:
1. order finasteride for hair (people claim regrowed hairline)
2. lose BF and go for lean bulk on gym
3. after u lean bulked go lean bulk more
4. buy some fitting clothes
5. find good hairdresser
6. change eyeglasses to contactlenses
7. care about ur skin and either shave or fix ur stubble to look attractive

that will solve ur look issues.

Get a hair transplant or something, you are direct evidence hair = life

Hi everyone,

View attachment 5373

I needed to know what I was truly up against, and now I do. Although it is very difficult to accept to say the least. I was even told I was in the same category as the 2's in the following picture:View attachment 5374

View attachment 5388View attachment 5389

Glad to see you are back man, genuinely thought you were dead