Am convinced you are seriously wasting time if you are taking minoxidil without micro needling

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
D9AFC7C4 5E77 438A A7F4 17B75B8C4B1E

“The mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs. 22.2 respectively, P = 0.039)”

only problem is it hurts like a bitch especially as the needles blunt over time but I think I’ve seen results with it

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 5969
Ascension is near bhai

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 1001531
“The mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs. 22.2 respectively, P = 0.039)”

only problem is it hurts like a bitch especially as the needles blunt over time but I think I’ve seen results with it
you should buy new roller after 100-150 uses if its blunt just change it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 1001531

You going to buy the derminator?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You going to buy the derminator?
Probably not you need to replace the cartridges quite frequently and a few people here have said it’s not worth the price compared to a roller.
I just moisturise my scalp before needling now seems to make the punctures easier

What's up guys Derek from MorePlatesMoreDates.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, animo123, Lmao and 1 other person