Am I a bad mod?

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
@coispet
Really gave me a warning because I said DNR.
Is that actually legit?
Never happened to me before

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
If you're the one who gave me a warning because of Anthony then yes

Otherwise no

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
@coispet
Really gave me a warning because I said DNR.
Is that actually legit?
Never happened to me before
Depending on subforum we are permitted to warn anyone for this as it can lead to fruitless conversations in more serious sections.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If @Sny has a million fans, then I am one of them. If @Sny has ten fans, then I am one of them. If @Sny has only one fan then that is me. If @Sny has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against @Sny , then I am against the world.

• Love it
Depending on subforum we are permitted to warn anyone for this as it can lead to fruitless conversations in more serious sections.
what’s the training like to become a mod ?

• +1
No, but @Gengar is.

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
You will be sent to Israel for five days and within that timeframe you must master the Hebrew language and get circumcised.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and <6PSLcel
I didnt even know you was a mod

• Woah
It is pretty obvious, just do as you are told by the other mods. Make sure to not have too much of a bad reputation on this forum. Try not to be hated by everyone. Don't have too many warnings and in my case I had 2 however they expired a while back and this was over the course of 2 years now.

It is pretty obvious, just do as you are told by the other mods. Make sure to not have too much of a bad reputation on this forum. Try not to be hated by everyone. Don't have too many warnings and in my case I had 2 however they expired a while back and this was over the course of 2 years now.
Damn I thought there was a whole initiation n shit, I though mods had to get the looksmax.org logo hot ironed onto their bare asscheeks as step 1

• Woah
Damn I thought there was a whole initiation n shit, I though mods had to get the looksmax.org logo hot ironed onto their bare asscheeks as step 1
There is truth to this however not much will be disclosed due its confidentiality.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel