Am I a biased Curry Nationalist?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
BASICALLY MY ANSWER

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @StormlitAqua @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @Ambrose @earthwindandfire @buckchadley31 @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Crusile, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 5 others
I think you overly suffer from selection bias tbh but itโ€™s okay thatโ€™s literally every psler on the forum :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
"What is the BBC?"

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9801 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
No you're just hindu. You are spewing hindu nationalistic revisionist nonsense which has no basis on any evidence.

Crazy how we have a bunch of armchair historians or geneticists on here who think they know better than actual reputed and professional historians and genealogists who have published multiple works, researches, studies, experiments, archeological excavations, and have dedicated their entire professional lives towards the field, with multiple certifications and licenses. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17791 and 6 others
Arent you romanian and also without a dick and balls?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
What's good about currys or there culture which is worth protecting ?

No you're just hindu. You are spewing hindu nationalistic revisionist nonsense.

Crazy how we have a bunch of armchair historians or geneticists on here who think they know better than actual reputed and professional historians and genealogists who have published multiple works, researches, studies, experiments, archeological excavations, and have dedicated their entire professional lives towards the field, with multiple certifications and licenses. :lul::lul::lul:
I am hindu that has never prayed or went to templle in 10 years :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜ข

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 19896
I am hindu that has never prayed or went to templle in 10 years :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿ˜ข
It doesnt matter, im a muslim curry and i was a indian nationalist in my teenage years. IDK i just felt like i had to be for some reason because oh muh race, even though ive always dislike hindus.

Now that im older and blackpilled, i realize that the only thing that matters, is looks and data with evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, rand anon and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
No you're just hindu. You are spewing hindu nationalistic revisionist nonsense which has no basis on any evidence.

but saarr Abhijit has done his "research" saar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
  • JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 18244
What's good about currys or there culture which is worth protecting ?
drinking holy cow piss and shitting in da streets buddy boyo. its so fun you wont get it so you dont understand the pleasure and why its worth fighting for.

looks like florence italy, bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Everyone is biased.
Some people just delude themselves.

Plenty to be nationalist about. The subcontinent is low point recently but for human history the indians have always been one of the major players. Unlike the vast majority of groups/nations which tend to short periods of historical relevance.
OIP.IrBxqCJjEkNUBhf7pN35ewHaE8

2-1.jpg

Indus Valley Civilization encompassed most of Pakistan, a significant part of India and parts of Afghanistan. With an area around the size of Western Europe, it is the largest of the four ancient civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia, India and China.

It was actually more advanced than modern india in some aspects such as below.

The cities of Indus Valley Civilization had worldโ€™s first known urban sanitation systems. All houses were equipped with latrines, bathing houses, and sewage drains which emptied into wider public drains and ultimately deposited the fertile sludge on surrounding agricultural fields. Some houses were even equipped with the worldโ€™s earliest known flush toilets. Most houses had private wells and there was a sophisticated water management system with numerous reservoirs. All these points indicate the importance of hygiene in IVC and their marvelous skills in hydraulic engineering. The sewerage and drainage system of Harappan civilization was more advanced than that of most western cities before the twentieth century and even that of many contemporary urban cities in the developing world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, rand anon and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
The JBC curry pill is just too brutal.

Over for cumskins in 2022

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Nah you're just one of those unbiased logical thinker who is not sold to western conspiracy theories. Mirin your effort but cรบmskins won't accept any of this, it challenges all the fake narratives they've been learning since dawn of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
BASICALLY MY ANSWER

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @StormlitAqua @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @Ambrose @earthwindandfire @buckchadley31 @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession

Are you Indian bhai ?

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Yes somewhat

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.