Am I a Colton Haynes lite?

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
am I a slightly less robust and harmonic Colton Haynes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 18528, eduardkoopman and 5 others
You're a Ross Weinberg lite

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn and Xangsane
You don't really look like him imo so I wouldn't really compare yourself. You do look good though, M/H TN imo

you have good eyes but the rest of your face is kinda fucked up

• +1
Reactions: ACTN3Certified
You don't really look like him imo so I wouldn't really compare yourself. You do look good though, M/H TN imo
Mid tier normie? So am I average looking?

Am I good looking enough to have a hot gf?

You look good, much better than average imo (MTN is a good rating in my mind but what gets rated that varies a lot on this site)
best thing to do in your situation would be to browse a few of the guide threads and then leave this site and never come back because PSL sites are pit of despair and you could ascend easy compared to many

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18840
He is an absolute specimen and you just look like a normal dude, there’s really no comparison tbh. That’s life we can’t all be special

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Anchor_Ship, Xangsane and 2 others
He is an absolute specimen and you just look like a normal dude, there’s really no comparison tbh. That’s life we can’t all be special
I know there nothing special about my looks, but can I get an attractive gf?

You look good, much better than average imo (MTN is a good rating in my mind but what gets rated that varies a lot on this site)
best thing to do in your situation would be to browse a few of the guide threads and then leave this site and never come back because PSL sites are pit of despair and you could ascend easy compared to many
How could I ascend? And am I arlready gl enough for attractive girls?

you look good bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
you look good bro
Appreciate it bro I think you commented on my first post 8 months ago. Is it even worth it to approach hot girls for me or will I have too low of a success rate to even try

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Appreciate it bro I think you commented on my first post 8 months ago. Is it even worth it to approach hot girls for me or will I have too low of a success rate to even try
you are the in the top percentiles in terms of looks of boys your age so you have a good shot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BoneDensity
Somewhat. It's like being good-looking but in an obnoxious way/
Do you mean I look faggy, cause that’s the complete opposite of what I aspire to look like. You can be honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and StrangerDanger
Do you mean I look faggy, cause that’s the complete opposite of what I aspire to look like. You can be honest
I don't know if it's ''faggy'' per se, but maybe you look like a bitch

Leanmax and you will be 👍🏻

True but similar vibes again
Ait, I guess I don’t understand it but I’m probably coping. Do I look closer to the chad zack Cox than the ugly zack Cox though?

Ait, I guess I don’t understand it but I’m probably coping. Do I look closer to the chad zack Cox than the ugly zack Cox though?
I'd actually say you are perfectly in between

Suck my cock lite

You look a bit sad man. . Work on your confidence? It's like the single looksmax the fuckers on this site lack:fuk:

Good eye area, good nose,average lips,Tyler posey jawline, shit frizzy hair. 6 overall. Mask is your best friend

Good eye area, good nose,average lips,Tyler posey jawline, shit frizzy hair. 6 overall. Mask is your best friend
Damn brutal, so not very good looking?