Am I a Colton Haynes lite?

Damn brutal, so not very good looking?
Just good looking enough, not over for you. You lack angularity tbh, some jaw surgery would maybe ascend you to Colton Haynes level considering you have a better nose than him. And maybe not the best skin tone

Just good looking enough, not over for you. You lack angularity tbh, some jaw surgery would maybe ascend you to Colton Haynes level considering you have a better nose than him. And maybe not the best skin tone
I think I choose a bad pic, but jaw isn’t bad irl, here is a better representation
5A1A38AD C471 457B A6C4 E17E4BF5F028
9042632B 95A8 470D B921 ABE967A26680

The original photo was a shitty snap with terrible lighting.
What could ascend me

Anot
I think I choose a bad pic, but jaw isn’t bad irl, here is a better representation
View attachment 1650110View attachment 1650109
The original photo was a shitty snap with terrible lighting.
What could ascend me?
Another thing since your face looks masculine enough, you should curl your lashes and get all the girls mirin over it. You have the face to pull it off without looking gay

Anot

Another thing since your face looks masculine enough, you should curl your lashes and get all the girls mirin over it. You have the face to pull it off without looking gay
Yeah dude my biggest fear not even kidding is looking gay/tik tok fag-esque. You know those tik tok dudes who instantly make you want to beat the shit outta them.

What hairstyle could I do w/o looking faggish?

U look good but not colton hayes jfl

Yeah dude my biggest fear not even kidding is looking gay/tik tok fag-esque. You know those tik tok dudes who instantly make you want to beat the shit outta them.

What hairstyle could I do w/o looking faggish?
CA2B71A9 EEC0 483C A8BF 1997B7026548
A messy spiky top with a fade, it’s looks modern and effortless to me. And quite frankly make the best hairstyle I see you with since it would bring out your bone structure even more

U look good but not colton hayes jfl
Sorry bro I think I made a really shitty post and used a bad pic, I also used Colton Haynes lite meaning a worse version, here’s a better pics of me
473C35F9 7A38 4FC8 AA59 4F3760FED650

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Anchor_Ship
Sorry bro I think I made a really shitty post and used a bad pic, I also used Colton Haynes lite meaning a worse version, here’s a better pics of me
View attachment 1650123
You have an eastern european pheno, Haynes looks really American maybe similar eyes but I don't really see it ngl

You have an eastern european pheno, Haynes looks really American maybe similar eyes but I don't really see it ngl
Fair enough maybe I’m just trippin, I guess Im more wondering if it’s worth it for me to pursue attractive girls, im also only 5’10

View attachment 1650118A messy spiky top with a fade, it’s looks modern and effortless to me. And quite frankly make the best hairstyle I see you with since it would bring out your bone structure even more
Ok yeah I could try that preciate it. Also do I think I’m in the top 20% of looks and could I improve with age since im only 17

@Preston

LoL this fucking faggot still on these forums, could easily ascend if he grew out his hair and took half decent pics

@Preston

LoL this fucking faggot still on these forums, could easily ascend if he grew out his hair and took half decent pics
Yeah. He mogs the tf out of dudes being rated 4 PSL here though.

He isn't chadlite or chad. But he's def above average. HTN range imo.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
OP, you mog 90%+ of the site. There are dudes being rated 5 PSL here who have far less appeal than you IRL.

IDK why people don't take into account pheno and the overall vibe your face gives off. You are above average in both.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18418 and Xangsane
Yeah. He mogs the tf out of dudes being rated 4 PSL here though.

He isn't chadlite or chad. But he's def above average. HTN range imo.
What percent of men am I better looking than in general? Also whats holding me back from chadlite facially?

What percent of men am I better looking than in general? Also whats holding me back from chadlite facially?
IDK dude. It's not something I can really explain.

Autists here will tell you a more angular jaw etc would make you look better but we don't how we can change about your face without making you look uncanny.

Autists here will tell you a more angular jaw etc would make you look better but we don't how we can change about your face without making you look uncanny.

Yeah I think it’s easier for me to tell irl since pictures don’t give a perfect representation of my looks,

Nonetheless, am I top 10% for irl appeal?